Memebox Mini Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received both Mini Boxes on Express!!! :)

Mini Box #1

20140526_182920.jpg

Mini Box #2

20140526_185602.jpg
For the price i think it is definitely worth it! Especially to those who haven't bought any memeboxes before. 
Minibox #1 came in a nice bag hehe 

Can someone teach me how i can rotate the photo? haha :( It always seems to be sideways. 

are you posting from a phone?  I thought I had read somewhere if you post via a phone, the photos do that and I didn't read of a fix for that either.

can you list the items in the box as well?  thank you!

Memebox Mini #1
1. Verikos Ultra Matte Velvet Primer 3ml
2. A True Black Tea All Day Long Sun Cream 10ml
3. Holika Holika Skin & Good Cera Super Cream 10ml
4. Hanskin Bio Origin Royal Ampule BB SPF 30 PA++ 5ml
5. Botanic Hill Boh Moist Youth Ampoule Essence 4ml & Botanic Hill Boh Radiant Youth Ampoule Essence 5ml

Memebox Mini #2
1. Blacklees Nail Sticker 5g x 3ea
2. Kocostar Nail Therapy Tea 1ea
3. Tonymoly Delight Tony Tint #2 Red 1.5ml
4. Goodal Repair Plus Essential Oil 15ml
Randomly Selected from one of the below:
5. CNP Aqua Refresh Cleansing Water 70ml
6. Caolion Pore Mool Pool Deep Cleansing 75ml 

Last edited by a moderator:
oh dear, more repeats..

But thanks for the spoiler!

I'm thinking of what to do with them now lol.

Not sure if I ordered #1 or #2...but I can't tell which I like better yet..

Oooh..so I checked. I got #2. 
I hope I get a nice nail sticker and the CNP water thing. 

I have the mool pool (still unused) and I think the CNP would make a great travel companion. *wishful thinking*

Ordered minibox#2 and both the cleansing products look nice! So totally looking forward to the one i'm gonna get!

But the other items are either dupes/ stuff I don't care for. Oh well I paid only $5 anyway...

eeee thank you for the spoilers!  I'm getting mini 1, and I'm OK with everything in it, from looks/descriptions.  This will be my third Holika Holika Skin & Good Cera jar, but that's OK because I really like it.  I can ALWAYS ALWAYS use sunscreen, like seriously, that type of product is never wasted on me, so I'm happy about that product, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked up mini #2

2 repeats for me, the lip tint and the nail treatment.

I'll hand the lip tint to my college age daughter and we can all use the nail treatment.

glad i got box 1&2 thanks for the spoilers, mine are at the post office damn bank holidays, and 6 things i really wanted back ups for, to be fair they were 3rd box bundle fillers before 31st march when i did my last hauls before they stopped the shipping so I'm happy ,but still glad i got them and chose not to get box3 as well, 

I ordered both, I will cry when I receive mini 2. I hate tacky nail stickers and have received the tint and the g oil. Only useful product will be nail mask and maybe the make up remover. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm getting mini 2 and I so would have preferred mini 1.  Nail stickers just really aren't my thing everything looks good in the first box.  But it was only 10$ and maybe I'll fall in love with something else in the box.  

I didn't buy these boxes, but they look really good for the price! 

I'm glad I didn't get #2, though, because that oil broke me out really bad. :x

Yay! I haven't gotten any memeboxes before and was seriously hoping for a makeup item! so glad to see the tonymoly liptint! liptints seem to be a big thing, so I can't wait. #2 definitely seems to be suited for me, so I will continue to stalk the threads for more sales to pick up the mini boxes. If I stick to just the mini's I dont forsee much overlap

Back