Memebox Mini Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally I have my Mini #3.

20140618_121209.jpg 

1- illi Cleansing Oil and Foam set 15ml + 3pc  , 2- A-True Real Black Tea True Active Essence 30ml, 3- A-True Darjeeling First Anti-wrinkle Cream 10g, 4- A-True Darjeeling Black Tea First Anti-wrinkle Essence 2ml x 5, 5- A-True Compagnie Coloniale Earl Grey Superior 2pc  
I love everything!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, Mini 3 looks so good compared to Mini 2 which was a disappointment to me. And especially when some of us paid only $2 for this one!

Yay! I have been waiting for spoilers. So excited now! Very different from the other two, (which were sold out by the time I got the the site) I can not wait!

I cannot wait for Mini #3 to get to my house. Oh my goodness.

I LOVE BLACK TEA SO MUCH. Especially Earl Gray. I don't even mind that 4/5 of the items are from the same company. And a oil + foam cleansing set! Which I've wanted to try for so long (I've been messing around with making up a personal oil + foam cleansing routine but this would be so much easier to try).

I got my mini number 3 today too. It's AMAZING. Sometimes I suffer from sample overload and they just go in a pile until I get around to them, but I'm excited to try all of these products immediately!

SO excited to get this box! And I only paid $2! Talk about a deal  B)

Mine is still in Korea (since the 13th), but I picked standard shipping so I'm sure it will be a while  yet. 

omg I can't get over how cute the set of tea products is! When I first opened the box I was like, 'uhmmmm so some tea, a couple of little bottles and some foil packets what the heck" and then I OPENED the little tea tin and almost died because of all the cute tea-related items inside! SO cute! I got all three mini's and this one is by far the best!

Finally I have my Mini #3.

1- illi Cleansing Oil and Foam set 15ml + 3pc  , 2- A-True Real Black Tea True Active Essence 30ml, 3- A-True Darjeeling First Anti-wrinkle Cream 10g, 4- A-True Darjeeling Black Tea First Anti-wrinkle Essence 2ml x 5, 5- A-True Compagnie Coloniale Earl Grey Superior 2pc  
I love everything!
just took a quick peek and omg I'm gonna love it :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> enjoy yours!

I was out of town when my minibox 3 arrived so I finally was able to see it this morning before work. I'm actually not thrilled with it but I do think it was worth whatever I paid (a couple of bucks). I think if I can get these for $5 or less in the future I'd be willing to try the mini boxes again.

I was out of town when my minibox 3 arrived so I finally was able to see it this morning before work. I'm actually not thrilled with it but I do think it was worth whatever I paid (a couple of bucks). I think if I can get these for $5 or less in the future I'd be willing to try the mini boxes again.
o really I really loved it.. so much lovely smells and products :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> we all want a new minibox :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Still loving Mini #3. Literally the best $2 I've ever spent in my entire life.

The black tea was actually really nice, not bitter at all. Could have used more bergamot since I believe it's supposed to be an Earl Gray? Would be nice for people who like breakfast teas and are getting into Earl Gray.

The oil+foam cleansing samples are fantastic. The little foils lasts me about three days. Haven't tried them with heavy eyeliner or anything yet, but they got the Tony Moly lip tint + Nyx butter lip gloss + lip liner (don't remember the brand off hand) combo I had on perfectly, better than the actual make up remover I was using. I would love to know the full ingredients lists for both. I notice the oil foams up upon contact with water so there must be some sort of agent in there, and I'm hoping it's not SLS so that I can continue to use it long-term. I can't tell if the combo makes my skin dry since I follow up with moisturizer.

Don't really have wrinkles so haven't really touched the anti-wrinkle products. The jar cream goes on nicely & soaks in quickly, smells light. Haven't tried the essence at all, wondering how effective the antioxidant properties are since it's in a clear jar, though (light degrades antioxidants).

Back