Memebox Mini Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those who got the Mini #2 will get the;

Lalanc Nail stickers--- (found this on memesite)

I do hope I don't get the colorful/ childish ones. The necktie and roses seems cool to play with~

Not liking that we could not try newer things from Korea because of more repeats.

I hope we don't get more of the same things, especially when those are not even highly raved...

Help sign this petition if you agree!  :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just got my minibox 2 and here are the pictures!

mini2a.jpg

mini2b.jpg

Thoughts:

I don't do nails but the nail stickers are actually quite cute! Not sure what to do about them yet...

I got the CNP Cleansing water and it's actually pretty tiny when you have the real product on hand :( Still looking forward to try it out and hope that it'll blow me away!

And here comes my 3rd tube of Mini Tony Tint... I haven't even used my first one so praying that I'll like it!

Got my 2nd bottle of Goodall oil but again I haven't used any of them...

I paid just $5 after using points so IMO the value is acceptable! Anyway I hope you all enjoy your minibox! :D

Mini Box #1

3 repeats in this one

bijprs.jpg

Mini Box #2

28ku8a1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh goodie!  I'm getting both of those and there are only two repeats for me.  

Unless I dont get the CNP and end up with the Mool Pool

I'm trying to do it as a spoiler. I hope it works.  

Yeah! It worked!!

Memebox Mini #2

1. Blacklees Nail Sticker 5g x 3ea

2. Kocostar Nail Therapy Tea 1ea

3. Tonymoly Delight Tony Tint #2 Red 1.5ml

4. Goodal Repair Plus Essential Oil 15mlRandomly Selected from one of the below:

5. CNP Aqua Refresh Cleansing Water 70ml

6. Caolion Pore Mool Pool Deep Cleansing 75ml
I got my Mini #2 box today, I guess I didn't read the card, I missed the part that says, Randomly Selected and wrote them about how I am missing a item.

Opps.... I wonder what they will reply to me.

I got cats, roses and teddy bears for my nail art.  My niece is going to go nuts!
Lol, one of my sheets is ties, bowties, and sunglasses.  I don't even think a young relative would be interested.  The cat sheet is pretty cute though.

Mini #3 is so worth it! (saw it on a site)

At least there are not repeats (for me). Wish I got that instead of the first two.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back