Memebox Oriental Medicine discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@@eugiegenie received the Oriental Medicine box already!!

here is her spoiler that is cross posted on the spoilers thread https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/131772-memebox-spoilers/page-2

1) D'RAN Wonder Serum 30ml

2) Purederm Korean Herb Mask (randomly selected from Brightening Mask, Refining Mask, Hydrating Mask, and Moisturising Mask)

3) Donginbi Donginbidam Red Ginseng Aqua Oil & Red Ginseng Aqua Pack Essence 5ml

4) Hanhui CC Cream 50ml

5) Shib Jang Ceng Chun Ji Heang Hand Cream 80ml

@@eugiegenie received the Oriental Medicine box already!!

here is her spoiler that is cross posted on the spoilers thread https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/131772-memebox-spoilers/page-2

1) D'RAN Wonder Serum 30ml

2) Purederm Korean Herb Mask (randomly selected from Brightening Mask, Refining Mask, Hydrating Mask, and Moisturising Mask)

3) Donginbi Donginbidam Red Ginseng Aqua Oil & Red Ginseng Aqua Pack Essence 5ml

4) Hanhui CC Cream 50ml

5) Shib Jang Ceng Chun Ji Heang Hand Cream 80ml
Thank you! This looks great, given how much the box was. I love cc creams.

Has anyone tried the CC cream from this box?

It comes out white and not a color.

Curious to get your reactions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone tried the CC cream from this box?

It comes out white and not a color.

Curious to get your reactions.
Haven't tried it on my face yet but quickly swatched on my hand and it quickly matched my hand! Feels very nice and smooth.

Haven't tried it on my face yet but quickly swatched on my hand and it quickly matched my hand! Feels very nice and smooth.
Do you have a light or a medium complexion?

I am a light medium and it looked pretty white on my hand.

guess I need to try my face

I tried this!  It comes out white with speckles for me, then turns beige, then fades right into my skin.  I actually like it so far since its got sunscreen in it.  I'm pretty pale and this wasn't too dark for me.

The CC cream didn't seem to have much coverage, but it did seem to blend in well on my super pale skin. It left a nice glow. I have yet to try it on my face, though I certainly will soon! 

Has anyone tried the wonder serum from this box?

It looks great.

I really want to try it but before I open it I wanted to see if anyone had an opinion about it.

(I have so many serums, so I need to pace myself otherwise I will open them all at once!)

Tried the Wonder Serum about an hour ago and I am giving it a preliminary thumbs up!

It made my skin super soft and very glowy. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

However it took a long while to sink in.

Next time I will apply it sparingly.

Also Memebox info card says to use it BEFORE toner?

May need to try that as well.

But meanwhile I like it a lot!

Tried the Wonder Serum about an hour ago and I am giving it a preliminary thumbs up!

It made my skin super soft and very glowy. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

However it took a long while to sink in.

Next time I will apply it sparingly.

Also Memebox info card says to use it BEFORE toner?

May need to try that as well.

But meanwhile I like it a lot!
Yes after cleansing and before toner it's like a first essence to prep:)

Back