Memebox Oriental Medicine discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So then are you supposed to use another serum after the toner?

Or just skip to a mositurizer?
uhmm my steps (if I'm not forgetting anything) so you use it to prep for entire skincare or prep for using maskm because some masks can be intense (2)

1 cleansing

2 that serum

3 mask (optional)

4 toner

5 pore tightning essence

6 a nice other essence (tea tree or what ever)

7 ampoule

8 moisturizer

9 eyecream

10 anti breakout,pimpel stuff (ciracle cream from memebox)

11 essence mist

12 bodylotion

13 sleeping scent oil

and go to sleep.. ps this is nightcare ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Tried the Wonder Serum about an hour ago and I am giving it a preliminary thumbs up!

It made my skin super soft and very glowy. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

However it took a long while to sink in.

Next time I will apply it sparingly.

Also Memebox info card says to use it BEFORE toner?

May need to try that as well.

But meanwhile I like it a lot!
The instructions on Amazon say to use after a toner. I'm not sure what to do now.

The instructions on Amazon say to use after a toner. I'm not sure what to do now.
I just looked up the amazon page for the serum and it says both!

In one place the directions say BEFORE toner and later on it says AFTER toner.

I am going to try it both ways and see what feels better,

But I think we may need to email Memebox for clarification!

I just looked up the amazon page for the serum and it says both!

In one place the directions say BEFORE toner and later on it says AFTER toner.

I am going to try it both ways and see what feels better,

But I think we may need to email Memebox for clarification!
Definitely! And please, report your findings here. I'd love to know the best way to use.

uhmm my steps (if I'm not forgetting anything) so you use it to prep for entire skincare or prep for using maskm because some masks can be intense (2)

1 cleansing

2 that serum

3 mask (optional)

4 toner

5 pore tightning essence

6 a nice other essence (tea tree or what ever)

7 ampoule

8 moisturizer

9 eyecream

10 anti breakout,pimpel stuff (ciracle cream from memebox)

11 essence mist

12 bodylotion

13 sleeping scent oil

and go to sleep.. ps this is nightcare ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Wow, you have quite the routine! Good job for taking care for yourself!

I wish I had started in my 20's with a routine like this!   Not that my skin is horrible or anything, but it is tough to do it on a nightly basis.  sometimes, it is all I have in me to just remove my makeup before crashing into bed!!
LOL my sis and I learning my mom good skin care and not just moisturizer... but she's really into the crashing into bad moment too (and skipping everything) she doesnt wear makeup that much

I wish I had started in my 20's with a routine like this!   Not that my skin is horrible or anything, but it is tough to do it on a nightly basis.  sometimes, it is all I have in me to just remove my makeup before crashing into bed!!
Yes, I wish that too, but is better late than never. Right! But is a little more difficult when you have a family to take care of and a job. My husband always ask me what is taking me so long in the evening to get ready for bed. Lately I'm into adding all these extra steps into my skincare routine. Also I bought my husband some skincare and now he is having skincare routine. He started using eye cream everyday, moisturizer and sunscreen.

I went to visit my mother and she freaked out over all the bottles of products I brought with me for my skin care routine. I was like, "whatever, hater," and threatened to do another foot peel while sitting on her couch.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Little does she know how many boxes I still have on the way!

I did a review of the Hanhui Precious CC Cream from this box over in the reviews thread, if anyone is interested.

Click here for that.

well, I got mine! I love the cc cream, serum, hand cream - I received 2 masks FOR DRY SKIN!! lol

I have oily skin. The brightening will work, but I am hoping to trade the hydrating one for the refining one - off to the memebox swap thread!!

well, I got mine! I love the cc cream, serum, hand cream - I received 2 masks FOR DRY SKIN!! lol

I have oily skin. The brightening will work, but I am hoping to trade the hydrating one for the refining one - off to the memebox swap thread!!
I have one for oily/combination (Jung-an) if you want to trade.

So I emailed Memebox asking for clarification on how to use the Wonder Serum.

(before or after toner)

This was their response.....

NOTE: when they are referring to "toner" they mean Korean toner not any other kind.

Other toners in the US and Europe are used as a last step in cleansing. Korean toners add moisture, so they are used as after cleansing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for contacting us and sorry for delay in replying.

We will give you some of the Korean for explanation of how to use !
You can check the bottle of the Description which is Korean.

- 사용법 : 아침 저녁으로 세안후, 스킨 단계 전 적당량을 덜어 얼굴에 부드럽게 펴발라 흡수시켜 줍니다.
- How to Use : Day and night, apply the serum on your face and gently pat it in for better absorbence. Use it before skin toner application.

The 스킨 단계 전 means before skin toner application ! lol

If you have any questions please let us know.
Thank you

EDIT: the "lol" in the response was from Memebox, not me. Which makes it hilarious!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for providing this information. I was planning to start using it upon finishing another serum in the next few days.  

So I emailed Memebox asking for clarification on how to use the Wonder Serum.

(before or after toner)

This was their response.....

NOTE: when they are referring to "toner" they mean Korean toner not any other kind.

Other toners in the US and Europe are used as a last step in cleansing. Korean toners add moisture, so they are used as after cleansing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for contacting us and sorry for delay in replying.

We will give you some of the Korean for explanation of how to use !

You can check the bottle of the Description which is Korean.

- 사용법 : 아침 저녁으로 세안후, 스킨 단계 전 적당량을 덜어 얼굴에 부드럽게 펴발라 흡수시켜 줍니다.

- How to Use : Day and night, apply the serum on your face and gently pat it in for better absorbence. Use it before skin toner application.

The 스킨 단계 전 means before skin toner application ! lol

If you have any questions please let us know.

Thank you

EDIT: the "lol" in the response was from Memebox, not me. Which makes it hilarious!
Wow... that's actually awesome!  I love that they put the korean in there!!  I think I will do that too.  Maybe they will translate ingredients for me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back