Memebox Oriental Medicine discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I emailed Memebox asking for clarification on how to use the Wonder Serum.

(before or after toner)

This was their response.....

NOTE: when they are referring to "toner" they mean Korean toner not any other kind.

Other toners in the US and Europe are used as a last step in cleansing. Korean toners add moisture, so they are used as after cleansing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for contacting us and sorry for delay in replying.

We will give you some of the Korean for explanation of how to use !

You can check the bottle of the Description which is Korean.

- 사용법 : 아침 저녁으로 세안후, 스킨 단계 전 적당량을 덜어 얼굴에 부드럽게 펴발라 흡수시켜 줍니다.

- How to Use : Day and night, apply the serum on your face and gently pat it in for better absorbence. Use it before skin toner application.

The 스킨 단계 전 means before skin toner application ! lol

If you have any questions please let us know.

Thank you

EDIT: the "lol" in the response was from Memebox, not me. Which makes it hilarious!
I am only more confused. lol I don't actually have any toners. Currently I am using booskin or A True active tea essence as a toner. Now I feel like I don't have a good routine because even though I've seen tons of lists I still don't understand the steps.

I am only more confused. lol I don't actually have any toners. Currently I am using booskin or A True active tea essence as a toner. Now I feel like I don't have a good routine because even though I've seen tons of lists I still don't understand the steps.
I'm pretty sure It doesn't really matter.  I just go from lightest (watery) to heaviest (thickest moisturizer/sunscreen).  It's working for me so far, my skin is looking so good!

I'm pretty sure It doesn't really matter.  I just go from lightest (watery) to heaviest (thickest moisturizer/sunscreen).  It's working for me so far, my skin is looking so good!
Thanks for this! It helps a lot because I was having problems deciding if I should just use them by themselves, as I don't know if I can mix them together!

Back