Memebox Spoilers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should be getting all but the water lily today - so I will post my pics tonight.  The water lily is on its way - I was able to get it once it came on line.

I am missing one of my flowers :(

I  only received 5 items and I think they sent me 2 ranunculus products, so in reality, I am missing one stargazer lily and the hydragea

I ordered 1 hydrangea (worth up to $55.00), 1 ranunculus (up to $10.00), 1 peony (up to $15.00), 1 dahlia (up to $20.00) and 2 stargazer lily (both up to $30.00), so I should have received 6 items.

Holika Holika Black Caviar Anti-Wrinkle Skin ($30)  This must be the one of the stargazer lilies
Too Cool For School Pumpkin Sleeping Pack  ($19.50) This is the Dahlia product
Dinoplatz Lost Identity #3 Lost in Dinoplatz   I have no idea where this falls - this is a $10.00 product
IPKN My Gel Stealer 05 single lady eyeliner ($15.00) Peony
Missha Super Aqua Perfect Cleansing Tissue  ($5.00) this must be the Ranunculus flower

It seems to me that I am missing a starglazer lily and the hydrangea as I do not have any other products that are $30.00 and $55.00 dollars.  I don't know where that dinoplatz product comes into play as that would have been the ranunculus, but I already got that with the Missha tissues.

I am okay with the holika holika product, I hate the pumpkin sleeping pack (getting rid of that thing as soon as possible), not sure what to do with the dinoplatz or ipkn (as that is a burgundy shade & I only need one red eyeliner per lifetime) and I will use the missha tissues.  This was a major bust for me.  

flowerhunt1.jpg

I am missing one of my flowers :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I only received 5 items and I think they sent me 2 ranunculus products, so in reality, I am missing one stargazer lily and the hydragea

I ordered 1 hydrangea (worth up to $55.00), 1 ranunculus (up to $10.00), 1 peony (up to $15.00), 1 dahlia (up to $20.00) and 2 stargazer lily (both up to $30.00), so I should have received 6 items.

Holika Holika Black Caviar Anti-Wrinkle Skin ($30) This must be the one of the stargazer lilies

Too Cool For School Pumpkin Sleeping Pack ($19.50) This is the Dahlia product

Dinoplatz Lost Identity #3 Lost in Dinoplatz I have no idea where this falls - this is a $10.00 product

IPKN My Gel Stealer 05 single lady eyeliner ($15.00) Peony

Missha Super Aqua Perfect Cleansing Tissue ($5.00) this must be the Ranunculus flower

It seems to me that I am missing a starglazer lily and the hydrangea as I do not have any other products that are $30.00 and $55.00 dollars. I don't know where that dinoplatz product comes into play as that would have been the ranunculus, but I already got that with the Missha tissues.

I am okay with the holika holika product, I hate the pumpkin sleeping pack (getting rid of that thing as soon as possible), not sure what to do with the dinoplatz or ipkn (as that is a burgundy shade & I only need one red eyeliner per lifetime) and I will use the missha tissues. This was a major bust for me.

flowerhunt1.jpg
You may be missing more as some people are getting six items for five flowers. Actuall all I've seen have. I emailed them tonight, I think I'm missing something and I have NOTHING close to $55.00 either. And I got Missha bb in no. 31 which I asked for a swap. They shouldn't send complexion products, there's no way to get it right. I am disappoint.

Also half my stuff is t even on the site so they're clearing out crap that didnt sell I think. I think with the wording of "up to" they can send out whatever crap they want. It's likeky that your higher prices items are represented here in Memespeak. Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't received my flower items yet, should have been here today but doesn't look like it will make it to my local PO today.

Sorry you guys got short changed. This really makes me mad. It does look like they are clearing things that don't sell. Definitely email them as each flower should be at least one product and at least higher value then the cost of that flower. I only bought 3 of them and I better receive three products.

I agree that they shouldn't send complexion products, that is usually something that never is the right color.

spoiler for the tool box (not the full box, but memebox posted one of the items on their IG account)  I was hoping there would be a brow tool kit in here!  yeah!   I don't need brow pencils, I need to groom my bushy caterpillars :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

11241743_841477479241595_1978630815_n.jpg

@@Saffyra yeah, the flower hunt seems to be a bust.  BUT, I did get   my water lily one - 35.00 - supposed to get 100.00 worth of products

1. BaB PooL CooL Water Cream Stick - anyone use this?  It used to be 22.00 (sale price) at memebox - they no longer carry it, but cached versions are my friend. I guess this is an instant treatment for wrinkles around eyes and mouth?   Could be handy

ingredients:

Water; Butylene Glycol; Xylitol; Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane; Sodium Stearate; Niacinamide; PEG-40 Stearate; Glycerin; Sodium Hyaluronic Acid; PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil; Caprylhydroxamic Acid; 1,2-Hexanediol; Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil; Snail Secretion Filtrate; Lactobacillus/Silkworm Cocoon Extract Ferment Filtrate; Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Oil; Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil; Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil; Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil; Pogostemon Cablin Oil; Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil; Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract; Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract; Origanum Vulgare Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract; Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract; Adenosine
2.  Egyptian Diet Soap - have NO idea what this is, but it does smell nice.  Will use it.

3. sample of cream cheese bounce (sigh)

4. about me skin tone up massage cream - this has been renamed and it is a d-toc massage cream - made with lemon extracts, royal jelly, bamboo, pumpkin extracts.... That might be cool to use.  might be too much right now, as massage creams are usually really heavy, but come fall, I will use it.  I was interested in this when I saw it on memebox's IG

I think that the only products that I will probably review are going to be the holika holika caviar skin (that sounds great), the bab pool stick  and the about me massage d-toc cream

I hope that memebox makes good and sends me my 2 missing flower items.  I really am missing 2 of them and even if the dinoplatz & the holika holika item was the hydrangea, that means I am missing both stargazer lily flowers.

waterlily.jpg

and the contents of this box is probably around 60.00.  Certainly not 100.00

It seems like all the water lily ones are the same 4 items. But some of the other flowers are random?  :wassatt:

For me, the most interesting item I saw was the Skin79 Snail Nutrition Ampoule - someone posted that one on reddit

yes, the other 5 flowers are all random, it seems.  I haven't seen any other water lily - I don't know where people are posting them as it isn't on IG and I refuse to rejoin that addicts group.

@@biancardi the other water lilies were posted in the addicts group - everyone is very friendly! slightly less active these days, I think it's mainly people in the US who are still posting. definitely less link spamming!

@@biancardi the other water lilies were posted in the addicts group - everyone is very friendly! slightly less active these days, I think it's mainly people in the US who are still posting. definitely less link spamming!
It wasn't the spamming that turned me off over there. 

@@tealiy thank you for sharing this.

I had this box in my cart and will now take it out! (so thank you!)

It's not a bad box at all, but the only product I would want is the Secret Key essence.

@@LisaLeah I feel the same way about most boxes. There's usually only one item I'm interested in out of 5. But actually these days it's more like 0/5, the boxes are so lackluster now!

@@tealiy totally agree. The only box that really looked good to me was Botanic Farm. But I had already purchased 3 of the 5 products in it, so there was no point in getting the box.

I have been buying individual products from the site instead. Especially this weekend w/ the 30% off code.

But this is the first month since it's inception, I didn't hit VIP status. Not even close.

Latest posts

Back