Memebox Spoilers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Skin Factory Mask box arrived!

I am very happy with it.

It's all sheet masks as I had hoped. Didn't want any of the 7 second pads.

10 masks in total.

2 Vega Vitaplex ampoule masks

2 Solution A-Plus ampoule masks

2 EGF Moisture Tox ampoule masks

2 Aqua Skin In ampoule masks

2 Volcanic Ash Black 3D masks

!

These are all new products for me! Very glad I ordered 2 boxes. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Awesome! Ha, I ordered two also because sheet masks, and with the BOX20 code it was a great price

Thanks for sharing! I was hoping it had the 7 seconds masks in it and if it did, I was going to buy it. Now I can save my pennies (because my mask collection is seriously out of control).

I was trying to decide between the skin factory or the tropical fruit and I went with the tropical fruit. The mask one looks awesome. I should have picked that one instead since I don't have too many masks, well yes I do but not too too many. There is still room for some more :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

I don't buy many Memeboxes these days, but couldn't let the 20% off coupon rot and picked up Skin Factory + Whole Body bundle. It's been a while since I got a nice Korean body product, so I'm hoping for a good one here.

So mad at myself for ordering two of the Under the Sea/Mermaid boxes.  Don't really like anything in it much.  Two masks always annoys me as I don't count them as two full size items, and I really don't like mists (they tend to break me out).

SNP Pore Cleansing Foam

Secret Key Centella Hydrating Cream (really small tube)

Missha Deep Sea Water Sheet Mask

Botanic Farm Salmon Egg Hyrdrogel Mask

Lioele Seaweed Mist

Sigh  my next one already shipped so I can't even cancel it now

Oh wow thanks for telling me that, I had no idea.  Is this something new they do?  And you get a refund or points for it?

@ yes I think just within the past few months - their old returns policy definitely wasn't this generous! You can specify if you want the refund in points, otherwise they just refund your original payment

So mad at myself for ordering two of the Under the Sea/Mermaid boxes.  Don't really like anything in it much.  Two masks always annoys me as I don't count them as two full size items, and I really don't like mists (they tend to break me out).

SNP Pore Cleansing Foam

Secret Key Centella Hydrating Cream (really small tube)

Missha Deep Sea Water Sheet Mask

Botanic Farm Salmon Egg Hyrdrogel Mask

Lioele Seaweed Mist

Sigh  my next one already shipped so I can't even cancel it now
I returned my Whole Body Box and had a refund in a week. 

I like the Mermaid box OK except for the cleansing foam, which, of course, is the largest item in the box.The SNP Pore Cleansing Foam has a pH of 7.

Something in the mind set of Koreans making these stupid cleansers HAS to change about these ingredients which push the pH levels up so horribly high. 

The one in the "Hydration Box" has a pH of 8. RME!!! There's NO WAY that cleanser is " hydrating". 

Wow I didn't realize the ph was that high on the SNP Cleanser. I just got my box today and thought it was ok. I was looking forward to using the cleanser but now I'm not sure. I also got the Tropical Smoothie and look forward to using products from there. Especially the Pineapple peeling gel and the goodal serum are products I can't wait to try. 

As I have oily skin, I don't find 7 to be that high.  I don't know what Koreans have to do with high pH levels in cleansers -  I know that American brands have HIGH pH levels, so it isn't a "mindset"   I think the mermaid box sounds nice and I am looking forward to the seaweed mist :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@@Reija the tropical smoothie box is fantastic!  The hair product is a surprise winner for me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

For those wanting a bubble cleanser that is lower pH, the ariul box has the spa water detox mask - which is just a cleanser - it has a pH level of 5-6 (I think it is closer to 5)

Last edited by a moderator:
Whole Body Box - I normally stay away from these boxes, but this one is really nice!

skin79 crystal peeling gel

secret key so fast hair booster treatment - this is a conditioner, not a leave-in product. You can leave it on for 2-3 minutes or 20 minutes, but you do rinse it off (this is HUGE!)

holika holika baby foot one shot peeling masks (yeah!)

secret key perfume peeling body scrub - I was terrified that this would be floral, but it is a fruity-grape scent

missha total repairing hair treatment - really rich hand cream (I have tons of hand creams, but that doesn't stop me from collecting them).

body1.jpgbody2.jpgbody3.jpg

ooh, the whole body box looks nice! Thanks for posting!
you are welcome!  At first, I was like..hmmmmm....then when I read what each product did, I became pretty happy.  Of course, I will save this peeling gel, as I have 2 open right now - lol

As I have oily skin, I don't find 7 to be that high.  I don't know what Koreans have to do with high pH levels in cleansers -  I know that American brands have HIGH pH levels, so it isn't a "mindset"   I think the mermaid box sounds nice and I am looking forward to the seaweed mist :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@@Reija the tropical smoothie box is fantastic!  The hair product is a surprise winner for me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

For those wanting a bubble cleanser that is lower pH, the ariul box has the spa water detox mask - which is just a cleanser - it has a pH level of 5-6 (I think it is closer to 5)
For me, it's like this: Korean skin care is much better than American or European skin care as a whole.

The Korean brands put time and research into finding ingredients and formulas that are unique and good for the skin overall.

So why is one product, the cleanser, usually so out of line with the rest of their product quality and standards?

Almost every wash off cleanser I have ever gotten from a K brand is a high pH cleanser.

Sometimes, I don't want to use a cream cleanser, I want to use a rinse- off cleanser because it feels nice to me.

I've recently found one that is not from Korea but has a high percentage of Manuka honey and other really great ingredients and I will stick with using it, but it's depressing to pay for 5 items in a box, 2 may be masks, and one ends up being an alkaline skin cleanser that will disrupt the normal acid mantle base of my skin.

You've argued with my posts all around this site for months and months and I know you are going to try to refute this post as well, but I am disappointed that my huge stash of Korean skin care is rather marred by the first step being either harsh ( the wash off cleansers) or oil-based ( the balm type cleansers).

I keep buying boxes and bundles which invariably contain cleansers and I'm still giving the cleansers away to a local womens and childrens shelter a year into Korean skin care, so they are being used and hopefully liked.

I pH test every item before I use it and the cleansers ( and some toners) are the only products that Korean companies are not adjusting to a 5.5-6.5 pH skin- friendly range.

I believe my statements about being disappointed with the quality of their cleansers is a valid point. 

I know chemistry and I know what's great and what's not good for normal but delicate facial skin.

Got the Fountain of Youth box and it's great imo.

SNP pop wrinkle care sheet mask $5

Banila the black sleeping pack $17

Holika Holika black caviar anti wrinkle emulsion $30

Secret key anti wrinkle and whitening ampoule $31.50

Secret key UV cut sun cream 50 PA+++ $10

All full sized goodness! Well balanced box with nice products in great sizes!

Thanks Kristin, I just bought one! It is a really good box.

Thanks so much for posting! I bought one just now with that 20% off code they just emailedout to use on the App.

forgot to post the code: JUN20

Back