Memebox Spoilers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tools box - I love this!  I now have way too many eye lash curlers - haha - but I love the rest of the box!

missha dual cuticle pusher

missha folding eyebrow knife (there are two of these in the package)

missha fresh colorful makeup sponge (25 sponges)

missha house latex puff (6 pieces)

missha mask brush - I needed one of these!

missha mini lip brush (2 pieces)

missha professional eyelash curler

clio eyebrow kit - includes tattoo pen/brow mascara and a kit including razor trimmer, scissors, tweezer, spoolie brush)

tools1.jpgtools.3.jpgtools.4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
tools box - I love this! I now have way too many eye lash curlers - haha - but I love the rest of the box!

missha dual cuticle pusher

missha folding eyebrow knife (there are two of these in the package)

missha fresh colorful makeup sponge (25 sponges)

missha house latex puff (6 pieces)

missha mask brush - I needed one of these!

missha mini lip brush (2 pieces)

missha professional eyelash curler

clio eyebrow kit - includes tattoo pen/brow mascara and a kit including razor trimmer, scissors, tweezer, spoolie brush)

tools1.jpg
tools.3.jpg
tools.4.jpg
This looks awesome! I can't wait to receive mine!!

Someone in another thread added up the value, buying everything at retail and it came to a total of $44. Not the greatest value.

Someone in another thread added up the value, buying everything at retail and it came to a total of $44. Not the greatest value.
hi starry101, the retail prices (memevalue) are on the card - and it is more than 44.00

perhaps they meant sale value from other sites, like RRS or something.  Memevalue is retail value.  Doesn't mean you can't find it cheaper elsewhere..  But they really did mess up on the value of the box - on the site they state it is a 91.00 box, but I totaled up 79, with their memecard.  

huh

so, the 12.00 difference is the missing memebrush in the card - they included a memebrush (which works great, btw) in the box, but it isn't in the card.

mystery solved!

hi starry101, the retail prices (memevalue) are on the card - and it is more than 44.00

perhaps they meant sale value from other sites, like RRS or something.  Memevalue is retail value.  Doesn't mean you can't find it cheaper elsewhere..  But they really did mess up on the value of the box - on the site they state it is a 91.00 box, but I totaled up 79, with their memecard.  

huh
I believe they took the prices direct from the retail company website, like Missha's own site. It would probably be even cheaper on testerKorea or RRS.

I believe they took the prices direct from the retail company website, like Missha's own site. It would probably be even cheaper on testerKorea or RRS.
The prices that Memebox has is the retail for USA - I looked at Missha's USA website for the few items they carried and it matched the price value that they had on the card.   Missha-K has them a little bit cheaper, but not by that much.   I finished my review and yes, TK & RRS have it cheaper, but then there is TK & RRS expensive shipping.  I found that these items sold at higher prices on ebay too.

I think Memebox, with the exception of the club clio item, got the prices correct for the USA market and even cheaper in some cases

my own humble opinion of course.  I just looked at both Missha USA, Missha Korea, testerkorea, RRS and ebay and decided that Memebox didn't overinflate on the missha products.

I wonder whoever put this list together realized that the memebrush wasn't included in the card?   That does put on another 12.00...

I missed that brush at first when I was totaling up the box too...

I also caved and got the flowers, just received my order. I ordered 4:

Ranunculus - $4 for $10 in product

Hydrangea - $22 for $55

Peony – $6 for $15

Dahlia - $8 for $20

And received:

Peripera Heart Glow Stick in Gold Aura (retail $10-16?)

Banila The Black Pullulans Treatment Ampule ($35-40?)

Lioele Dollish Ink Eyeliner ($8 on Beautique)

Babyface Mini Love Eyeshadow ($5.63 on Memebox)

Skin79 Super BB Whitening UV SPF 25 PA++ - travel size

Looking forward to trying the Ampule but that's about it. D'oh!!

Better Skin Box.

Secret Key Honey Bee's AC Control Foaming Cleanser - yes the pH level is 9.5 to 10.  I used this all last summer with no issues, no drying of skin, so I will use it again (yep, hypocrite..haha)

Holika Holika Aqua Fantasy Toner

Missha All Around Safe Block Aqua Sun Gel SPF 30/PA+++

Goodal Wash Up Keeping Youth Coconut Cream Pack - love these packs from Goodal - smells like coconuts and has little flakes of coconut in it too

Goodal Whitening Essence

This box was 40.00 but that essence is 45.00 - and I rarely see it go down in price...

skin1a.pngskin9.jpgskin10.jpg

I've looked @@LoveSkinCare and I cannot find it!   I only can find the green box (which I have), but you'd think people would have posted their IG's on those color boxes...

I've looked @@LoveSkinCare and I cannot find it! I only can find the green box (which I have), but you'd think people would have posted their IG's on those color boxes...
I have only seen the green one too. Maybe the Aquamarine is awful and no one wants to admit to buying it, LOL

I was thinking of getting it but wanted to see what else was in it first.

Can someone tell me what he SNP Birds next product is? I can't see the fine print on the box. I'm wondering if its the eye patches or the revital cream?

I apologize if everyone knows the contents already, but I hadn't seen it here and thought I'd share what I got today in my Tropical Smoothie box.

Botanic Farm Energy Sheet Mask

Goodal Photoshine Acaiberry Brightening Emulsion (super happy to add this to my Toner of same brand that came in my No Makeup Makeup Box

SNP Don't Worry Mango Sleeping Packs (4)

Skinfood Avocado Leave-in Hair Treatment (I tried it and LOVED it not greasy at all)

Skinfood Pineapple Morning Peeling Gel (for face)

I will use all of these and am so glad I bought it

I apologize if everyone knows the contents already, but I hadn't seen it here and thought I'd share what I got today in my Tropical Smoothie box.

Botanic Farm Energy Sheet Mask

Goodal Photoshine Acaiberry Brightening Emulsion (super happy to add this to my Toner of same brand that came in my No Makeup Makeup Box

SNP Don't Worry Mango Sleeping Packs (4)

Skinfood Avocado Leave-in Hair Treatment (I tried it and LOVED it not greasy at all)

Skinfood Pineapple Morning Peeling Gel (for face)

I will use all of these and am so glad I bought it
@ no one posted it yet, so thank you!  I got my box yesterday, but I was really tired and didn't open it until I went to bedsmoothie1.png

Also, here is the Intense Hydration Box

SNP AC Sys Hydra Essence - has a lovely light citrus scent to it.  ($20.00)

Holika Holika Aqua Ultra Moisture Cream  ($28.00)

Enprani Moist Foam Cleanser ($25.00)

Skinfood Rose Essence Lip Balm ($9.50) - the other choice was the avocado lip balm and I wished that I had gotten that one

Secret Key Starting Treatment Aura Mist  ($13.50)  For those who don't remember, last year, when Memebox did the Office Essentials Box, this was the spoiler and they forgot to put it in the box. It made for a lot of unhappy campers

My secret key did leak :(

hydrate1.png

hydrate2.gifhydrate3.jpg

The Skin Factory Mask box arrived!

I am very happy with it.

It's all sheet masks as I had hoped. Didn't want any of the 7 second pads.

10 masks in total.

2 Vega Vitaplex ampoule masks
2 Solution A-Plus ampoule masks
2 EGF Moisture Tox ampoule masks
2 Aqua Skin In ampoule masks
2 Volcanic Ash Black 3D masks

These are all new products for me! Very glad I ordered 2 boxes. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back