Midsummer Swap 2014 Fairy Central Casting Call and Lounge

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to be a fairy! PICK ME PICK ME!

My fairy name is Gossamer Willowshimmer: She casts weird dreams. She lives in spider-webbed wonderlands and insect grottoes. She can only be seen when the first flowers begin to blossom. She wears dresses made of cobwebs and gossamer and has delicate green coloured wings like a cicada.

Yeesh.  Today was such a killer day that I told a coworker that I couldn't believe it was already 2pm.  It was actually 2:30.  And then the next thing I knew, it was 5pm.  I normally leave at 4pm.  I didn't get a chance to even look at this thread until now!  And I'll probably have the same sort of day tomorrow, too.  Ugh, weekend catchup and understaffing due to medical leave!  Anyway.  Updated:

@bellatrix42

@bonita22

@chelsealynn

@DoubleShot

@elizabethrose

@honeybee7, aka Fairy Princess Plethora

@JC327

@jennm149, aka Fairy Juniper Vinetree

@KellyKaye, aka Fairy Sookie Stackhouse

@lacylei, aka Fairy Gossamer Willowshimmer

@LadyK

@lovepink

@makeitupasigo

@meaganola, aka Titania, Queen of the Fairies

@nikkimouse

@puppymomofthree, aka Fairy Peaseblossom

@slinka

@trekkersangel

@tweakabell, aka Fairy Princess Buttercup Willowshimmer

@usofjessamerica

Quote: Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yeesh.  Today was such a killer day that I told a coworker that I couldn't believe it was already 2pm.  It was actually 2:30.  And then the next thing I knew, it was 5pm.  I normally leave at 4pm.  I didn't get a chance to even look at this thread until now!  And I'll probably have the same sort of day tomorrow, too.  Ugh, weekend catchup and understaffing due to medical leave!  Anyway.  Updated:

@bellatrix42

@bonita22

@chelsealynn

@DoubleShot

@elizabethrose

@honeybee7, aka Fairy Princess Plethora

@JC327

@jennm149, aka Fairy Juniper Vinetree

@KellyKaye, aka Fairy Sookie Stackhouse

@lacylei, aka Fairy Gossamer Willowshimmer

@LadyK

@lovepink

@makeitupasigo

@nikkimouse

@puppymomofthree, aka Fairy Peaseblossom

@slinka

@trekkersangel

@tweakabell, aka Fairy Princess Buttercup Willowshimmer

@usofjessamerica
Thanks for all of your hard work Queen Titania!  I hope your day goes so much better today! 
flowers.gif
  (We need fairy emoticons!)

If it's not too late be a fairy, then I volunteer the services of  myself Fairy Feather Windwand (try and say that 3 times I dare ya! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )

It's not too late!  I don't think it's too late until the last present is received, and since we haven't even had signups yet, we have a very long way to go!  The current list of fairies stands at (I copied and pasted the previous list and edited new fairies in, so ignore the color coding!  I just can't figure out how to make everything the same right now):

@

@@bonita22

@@chelsealynn

@@DoubleShot

@@DragonChick, volunteering the services of Fairy Feather Windward

@@elizabethrose

@@honeybee7, aka Fairy Princess Plethora

@@JC327

@, aka Fairy Sookie Stackhouse

@@LadyK

@@lovepink

@@makeitupasigo

@

@@nikkimouse

@@puppymomofthree, aka Fairy Peaseblossom

@@slinka

@@trekkersangel

@

With the forum changes, I'm not sure if the @ tagging still works (especially given the copy-and-paste thing), so this will be a learning experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
It worked @@meaganola and I even got a cool notification that brought me to the direct post I was tagged in! I am kinda digging that feature.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, it really was.  I can get used to this!  it's so user friendly.
I love the new notification system!  I just found out how to manage emails and on-site notifications and it's changed my ideas about the new format.  I can get used to the new format!  Just want all the smileys back!

Yeah, it really was.  I can get used to this!  it's so user friendly.
The site is still freaking me out a little bit because I haven't had much time to navigate yet.

Anyway, I am just glad that we are all back together and I am so excited to see all of the ladies that have volunteered to be fairy godmother's, I really enjoyed being an elf for SS.

I love the new notification system!  I just found out how to manage emails and on-site notifications and it's changed my ideas about the new format.  I can get used to the new format!  Just want all the smileys back!
If I could use one of those old smileys to explain how I feel about your new picture it would definitely be the smiley with all the hearts and blushing.

It's not too late!  I don't think it's too late until the last present is received, and since we haven't even had signups yet, we have a very long way to go!  The current list of fairies stands at (I copied and pasted the previous list and edited new fairies in, so ignore the color coding!  I just can't figure out how to make everything the same right now):

@

@@bonita22

@@chelsealynn

@@DoubleShot

@@DragonChick, volunteering the services of Fairy Feather Windward

@@elizabethrose

@@honeybee7, aka Fairy Princess Plethora

@@JC327

@, aka Fairy Sookie Stackhouse

@@LadyK

@@lovepink

@@makeitupasigo

@

@@meaganola, aka Titania, Queen of the Fairies

@@nikkimouse

@@puppymomofthree, aka Fairy Peaseblossom

@@slinka

@@trekkersangel

@

With the forum changes, I'm not sure if the @ tagging still works (especially given the copy-and-paste thing), so this will be a learning experience.
It worked!

The site is still freaking me out a little bit because I haven't had much time to navigate yet.

Anyway, I am just glad that we are all back together and I am so excited to see all of the ladies that have volunteered to be fairy godmother's, I really enjoyed being an elf for SS.
Same here.

I volunteer! I've never done this before but I promise to work hard and  do Queen Titania's bidding.

​
My fairy name is
Nettle Elfglitter
She is cheerful and friendly. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She can only be seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves and has transparent green wings like a cicada.​

Back