Midsummer Swap 2014 Fairy Central Casting Call and Lounge

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it's almost time!  Has everyone come back and gotten used to the new forum?  I'm not sure I've seen everyone around since the transition, so I'm not sure who will still be able to be a fairy, so I'm tagging everyone who had already volunteered to make sure they're still on board with the new board.  If you are still willing to be a fairy, just let me know, and I'll leave you on the list.  If I do not hear back from you by the time Godchild assignments go out or if you request to be removed, I will remove you from the list just so no one sends fairy requests to someone who isn't here any more.  Thanks!

@allistra44, aka Fairy Hazel Yewglimmer

@bonita22

@chelsealynn

@DragonChick, volunteering the services of Fairy Feather Windward

@elizabethrose

@jennm149, aka Fairy Juniper Vinetree

@KellyKaye, aka Fairy Sookie Stackhouse

@lacylei

@Lolo22

@mayra3

@meaganola aka Titania, Queen of the Fairies

@nikkimouse

@puppymomofthree, aka Fairy Peaseblossom

@sarap

@trekkersangel

@Tweakabell

Last edited by a moderator:
Just FYI I didn't get a notice from this post....Still here and happy to help :smilehappyyes:

Just FYI I didn't get a notice from this post....Still here and happy to help :smilehappyyes:
Me neither. I noticed this week that I'm only getting like 1/4 the notifications I should be based on my settings. But I've already complained about enough things lol. Even still, the new forum hasn't scared me away yet!
Ready to fairy!!

@@meaganola It looks like there are only 13 members following this topic...That may be due to the site change.

Yup all up for fairying, it showed up in my Notifications list but not an actual number in the upper right, weird.

Back