Milia

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
icon_smile.gif
Hi Helinia, just wanted to say welcome to Mut!

Originally Posted by Helinia Hi, I have been following this thread closely and am very excited to find out about available treatment for milia/sebaceous hyperplasia. But how do you differentiate between milia and sebaceous hyperplasia? I seem to have both and am thinking of buying both products since the review for this naturalis treatment products have been excellent. Please help!

Originally Posted by Helinia Hi, I have been following this thread closely and am very excited to find out about available treatment for milia/sebaceous hyperplasia. But how do you differentiate between milia and sebaceous hyperplasia? I seem to have both and am thinking of buying both products since the review for this naturalis treatment products have been excellent. Please help! Welome to MakeupTalk Helinia
smile.gif

I heard that the Philosophy Oxygen peel was good at clearing this milia up, and it's only $45 compared to $100. Has anyone tried it? I was going to buy it, but I don't want to spend the $45 if it won't work.

Thanks for all the welcome! I feel very lucky to have found such a great forum! Thanks for all the suggested cures for milia. I have since made an order for the naturalis milia treatment kit and is expecting the package to come pretty soon. I have read and heard so much about the product here I am convinced its going to work well on my milia problem.

This product is fantastic for milia treatment! Its all gone now! It bare took me 3 days to clear the small milia and 1 week for the large ones! Look at the pictures! I took prior to treatment and after it all healed! I am so happy!
claps.gif

---------------

Thanks for all the welcome! I feel very lucky to have found such a great forum! Thanks for all the suggested cures for milia. I have since made an order for the naturalis milia treatment kit and is expecting the package to come pretty soon. I have read and heard so much about the product here I am convinced its going to work well on my milia problem.
Posted by: Katherin Hey this naturalis milia treatment works all right! I had mine cleared real fast . Thanks for sharing this product Jessica9 and sheubear

-----------

I have gone ahead to buy the naturalis milia treatment after reading about the effectiveness of this product. Hopefully I can clear my milia soon! I will share my results soon.

sheubear milia treatment is a miracle! The milia around the eye is beginning to disappear! Take a look at the pictures. Left side is before and right side is after ! I took pictures just so I could monitor my progress and I am amazed! I followed their instructions on the steps closely and use it twice daily and left the treatment overnight . It was alot of work but definitely worth it! It seems like to won't be long before I am milia free!

Yay! hope it works fast!!

Posted by: sheubear Yippee!!! I finally received the milia treatment ! I am going to start the routine today and hope to see results soon!

---------------

The wait for the milia product is killing me!!! .

Posted by: sheubear was told to use the naturalis cleanser and rice scrub (see www.organiconline.com.sg/npmilia.htm ) to exfoliate and get rid of the scabs after they form from using the milia treatment. It works faster that way. Anyone else bought the same stuff?

Originally Posted by mo22duffy I've been following this thread for a couple of days...I developed three milia "bumpies" under my eye after using roc correxion eye cream. I began using regular white vinegar...not even ACV...and I've seen the bumps reduce in size by at least half in just 2 days. Also, they seem to be "coming to a head." So, thank you all for the info!!
wink.gif
i just joined and am reading about milia. i had some go away before using dabs of tea tree oil but have a few more about a year later. near inner eye area--not too big. going to try acv - sounds good to me. also think this is from using too-thick eye creams, etc. interesting, though, somewhere else on the web i saw the above roc product as being good to use if milia-prone. crossing that one off!
satisfied.gif

Be really careful with that ACV near your eyes. It makes my eyes water when I use it on my chin!LOL

Wow, that's fantastic! I want to try that treatment. I have milia, and in our country, only cauterization is the option for milia. How much is the naturalis ?

I'm not surprised, I too cleared the milia from the sides of my eye down the cheek area!

This product is fantastic for milia treatment! Its all gone now! It bare took me 3 days to clear the small milia and 1 week for the large ones! Look at the pictures! I took prior to treatment and after it all healed! I am so happy!
claps.gif

---------------

Originally Posted by Helinia Thanks for all the welcome! I feel very lucky to have found such a great forum! Thanks for all the suggested cures for milia. I have since made an order for the naturalis milia treatment kit and is expecting the package to come pretty soon. I have read and heard so much about the product here I am convinced its going to work well on my milia problem.
Posted by: Katherin Hey this naturalis milia treatment works all right! I had mine cleared real fast . Thanks for sharing this product Jessica9 and sheubear

-----------

I have gone ahead to buy the naturalis milia treatment after reading about the effectiveness of this product. Hopefully I can clear my milia soon! I will share my results soon.

sheubear milia treatment is a miracle! The milia around the eye is beginning to disappear! Take a look at the pictures. Left side is before and right side is after ! I took pictures just so I could monitor my progress and I am amazed! I followed their instructions on the steps closely and use it twice daily and left the treatment overnight . It was alot of work but definitely worth it! It seems like to won't be long before I am milia free!

Yay! hope it works fast!!

Posted by: sheubear Yippee!!! I finally received the milia treatment ! I am going to start the routine today and hope to see results soon!

---------------

The wait for the milia product is killing me!!! .

Posted by: sheubear was told to use the naturalis cleanser and rice scrub (see www.organiconline.com.sg/npmilia.htm ) to exfoliate and get rid of the scabs after they form from using the milia treatment. It works faster that way. Anyone else bought the same stuff?

Hello everyone,

I just found this forum and I have read this milia thread with great interest (MILIA DEPRESSES ME! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

I was just wondering if the rosehip oil you are referring to is the same ingredient as this one? This is also used for scars. I bought this for 10 GBP (appx. 20 USD). THe scar treatment for naturalis also has the same ingredient and I think its quite expensive at USD 110

http://www.elixirhealth.co.uk/asps/s...ls.asp?id=1101

I bought this oil for a small scar on my arm but I used it only for a couple of days and stopped after that (I thought it was making the scar more reddish), havent used it much so have no reviews or anything. Just thought maybe I should share a cheaper alternative for a product of similar ingredient.

Prices are not really a problem with me, but only if something is truly unique and has no equal alternative than one should pay 5 times for it.

i have had milia for 2 years now and the keep going worse, so if anyone could please tell me how to get rid of them ?

if there is a treatment for milia, can anyone please tell me what is it called and where do you buy it from?

hell everyone, iam very glad that i found this forum because i been searching for milia cures for 1 year now and iam so sick of those white bumps under my eyes, so can anyone please tell me whats the best treatment to remove them?

hello everyone, how are you all?, iam very glad i found this forumand iam looking forward to getting rid of those milia, they make me depressed and i cant wait to get rid of them. so does anyone know what treatment is the best to use?

Does anyone know the ingredients of this milia treatment?

Is it possible to buy a sample of this product?

I cant afford $133 without checking out this product first
frown.gif

Originally Posted by abbas87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif i have had milia for 2 years now and the keep going worse, so if anyone could please tell me how to get rid of them ?
if there is a treatment for milia, can anyone please tell me what is it called and where do you buy it from?

hell everyone, iam very glad that i found this forum because i been searching for milia cures for 1 year now and iam so sick of those white bumps under my eyes, so can anyone please tell me whats the best treatment to remove them?

hello everyone, how are you all?, iam very glad i found this forumand iam looking forward to getting rid of those milia, they make me depressed and i cant wait to get rid of them. so does anyone know what treatment is the best to use?

You can buy it from here:

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/ext...sg/npmilia.htm

Yes, it works, cleared my milia after 3 weeks for 'younger' ones. 'Older' , big and stubborn ones cleared after 2 months and 2 jars of the stuff. I bought the milia treatment initially without the realising there is a kit for it.

hope this helps.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Liz /img/forum/go_quote.gif i think milia is from having clogged pores in the thin skin around your eyes. from stuff like makeup and moisturizers. it gets clogged and you usually don't exfoliate that area, so it can't come out. does milia include clogged oil bubbles

the naturalis stuff DOES work! my milia cleared up within in a week. after going to several dematologists and a aesthetician, and them telling me there was nothing i could do, i shelled out the money after seeing people here post picture of their progress using the product. the stuff WORKS! and the milia will come back occassionally if you use products that cause the milia to form, but a little goes a long way. i had mine several years. i actually just ordered some more a week ago. it's expensive, but it's amazing that the stuff works like it does.

Originally Posted by aktie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yes, it works, cleared my milia after 3 weeks for 'younger' ones. 'Older' , big and stubborn ones cleared after 2 months and 2 jars of the stuff. I bought the milia treatment initially without the realising there is a kit for it.

hope this helps.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jessica9 /img/forum/go_quote.gif the naturalis stuff DOES work! my milia cleared up within in a week. after going to several dematologists and a aesthetician, and them telling me there was nothing i could do, i shelled out the money after seeing people here post picture of their progress using the product. the stuff WORKS! and the milia will come back occassionally if you use products that cause the milia to form, but a little goes a long way. i had mine several years. i actually just ordered some more a week ago. it's expensive, but it's amazing that the stuff works like it does. Could You Guys write here the ingredients of this naturalis milia treatment?

Thanks so much
smile.gif

Here are the ingredients. I just got mine several days ago in the mail (I mentioned I've ordered it before). Here are the ingredients listed on the container:

water, anionic surfactant, stearic acid, saliciclic acid, partially hydrolysed whole egg, germal II, lavender, geranium oil, sulphur.

The stuff is pretty powerful. You have to be careful if you have milia around your eyes like I do. I've been using it two nights now and you can barely see them. I'm not quite sure how it works. Obviously salicilic acis exfoliates the skin, since it is is an acid. The strange thing is I've never had them "pop out" or anything like that. I suppose since we don't have pores underneith the eyes that may have something to do with it? I honestly do not understand how it works, but I just notice the area becomes smoother, the milia become smaller and therefore the skin is less bumpy, and then they end up disappearing completely. Anyone have any ideas how this would work? I know that some aestheticians will make tiny incisions to take out the milia, which can damage the skin. i had tried retin a and other things, and i know you can find these ingredients, but all i can say is the stuff is very strong. it burns! but the burning doesn't bother me because i know it is burning them away. you might be able to get prescription strength salicilic acid and try that, but this formula is really good, and i don't know if that would work. i also was using 40% glycolic peels frequently to help with them, and that really didn't do much either. so i think there is something in the formulation itself.

Originally Posted by jessica9 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Here are the ingredients. I just got mine several days ago in the mail (I mentioned I've ordered it before). Here are the ingredients listed on the container:
water, anionic surfactant, stearic acid, saliciclic acid, partially hydrolysed whole egg, germal II, lavender, geranium oil, sulphur.

The stuff is pretty powerful. You have to be careful if you have milia around your eyes like I do. I've been using it two nights now and you can barely see them. I'm not quite sure how it works. Obviously salicilic acis exfoliates the skin, since it is is an acid. The strange thing is I've never had them "pop out" or anything like that. I suppose since we don't have pores underneith the eyes that may have something to do with it? I honestly do not understand how it works, but I just notice the area becomes smoother, the milia become smaller and therefore the skin is less bumpy, and then they end up disappearing completely. Anyone have any ideas how this would work? I know that some aestheticians will make tiny incisions to take out the milia, which can damage the skin. i had tried retin a and other things, and i know you can find these ingredients, but all i can say is the stuff is very strong. it burns! but the burning doesn't bother me because i know it is burning them away. you might be able to get prescription strength salicilic acid and try that, but this formula is really good, and i don't know if that would work. i also was using 40% glycolic peels frequently to help with them, and that really didn't do much either. so i think there is something in the formulation itself.

Thanks so much
smile.gif

It is very interesting product. I dont have idea why this stuff works so good ,maybe is this ingredient:

I never saw this ingredient in anything before.....or maybe is the combination of all those ingredients....anyway is very interesting.Than You so much for writing this
smile.gif

Back