Milia

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am following this thread very closely ! Please tell us more about the products you have used!

Some states allow aestheticians to removed these. These need to be lancet out. Basically, they make a little opening with a lancet needle and then use a comedone extractor to scoop it out, voila! It its on the eye lid or very close to the eye, a dermatologist is best. Most likely the nurse or aesthetician would end up doing it at the derms office.

I have milia too. BUT the thing is mine isn't bumpish. THe skin feels smooth but its like i can see the white bumps embedded under the skin and i use concealer to cover my dark bags but i can still see them and it's annoying me soo much. And i dont wanna stop my yonka phyto eye cream because i want my dark circles to go away =(. But i'm willing to switch to an oil free makeup remover.

I noticed that some members using the milia treament have visible bumps but what about me? Anything that isn't crazy expensive though because i'm just a college student strapped for cash. I feel like theyre mocking me
icon_sad.gif
. Peas help me =/

Actually, I have used the milia treatment and have cleared mine after 3-4 weeks of use. Like Lilia, I bought only the milia treatment and not the full treatment kit as mine was not as bad. There is still some left for future use. I am actually more keen in the other products such as the whitening treatment, cellulite and bust enhancement and is awaiting updates from sheubear and the others before I order mine!

Hi Gals, sorry I have not been updating my treatment progress. The whitening treatment has indeed helped lightened my pigmentation on the cheek area! I will update with pictures once I have it on my digital camera. As for the bust enlargement, I managed to fill to full cup so far and is hoping to achieve greater results! So far so good!

you should be careful with those whitening treatments. A friend of mine has the same type of product, but something happened after she took did the treatments. Her skin began to turn red whenever she went outdoors and she found out that it was the sun causing it. For some reason it had made her skin so sensitive that she would be badly sunburned within minutes of being outside. So just make sure you wear spf with that stuff o'tay.
icon_eek.gif

Good suggestion! Welcome to mut!
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by shiner you should be careful with those whitening treatments. A friend of mine has the same type of product, but something happened after she took did the treatments. Her skin began to turn red whenever she went outdoors and she found out that it was the sun causing it. For some reason it had made her skin so sensitive that she would be badly sunburned within minutes of being outside. So just make sure you wear spf with that stuff o'tay.
icon_eek.gif

Thanks for the reminder. I am aware of the dangers, having had bad experiences with some other whitening treatment previously. This naturalis whitening treatment works very well with my sensitive skin and in fact I use it outdoors as a moisturizer, not having the need to use spf. Its made entirely of natural food based ingredients. This I would recommend to be sun exposure safe. Cheers!

Thanks for the reminder! I will be mindful of the sun! So far the whitening treatment is very effective in clearing my pigmentation. Am I am very satisfied with the bust enhancement treatment too! My boyfriend is seeing the difference!
smile.gif

Oh its quite alright to share our experiences! I am using the naturalis breast enhancement product. If you want to know more, its at xxx. I actually started using their milia treatment, and had sucessfully got rid of all my milia. I decided to try their other products, like the whitening treatment and breast enhancement recently. I am glad to say that the results are quite good
smile.gif

Its my pleasure! I will be trying some of their other products like the cellulite and rosehip scar treatment. I will be sure to update on my progress if anyone is keen!
smile.gif

question sheubear: how do you apply the breast treatment?! i just received both my milia treatment and the breast enhancement treatment, and the directions for how to apply are half peeled off, and the part i can read seems kinda complicated...is it? i want to start using!!

Its quite simple actually. For the milia, I just apply directly on the milia beads after cleansing with the cleanser. The next day I would scrub away with the rice scrub. If you have bought the milia treatment alone, apply after cleansing with any mild cleanser. I suggest using a clean cotton bud. As for the breast enhancement, I would bathe and then massage in clock wise circular motion on both breasts at the same time for 5mins. After the first few days, I feel the breast getting firmer and overall breast health improved. You can read more about it at this link,. I do get my boyfriend to help apply this and he loves it
icon_redface.gif
. He likes the resulting enlargement too:icon_love

Originally Posted by jessica9 question sheubear: how do you apply the breast treatment?! i just received both my milia treatment and the breast enhancement treatment, and the directions for how to apply are half peeled off, and the part i can read seems kinda complicated...is it? i want to start using!!

Thanks for the reminder. I have checked with my doctor and the company. Phytoestrogens are safe. A check on the internet reveals the same. I am quite careful of what I use actually.

I have made an order for the rosehip scar treatment and cellulite treatment and is awaiting to receive my parcel. I just hope that the busy holiday mail season doesn't slow down my delivery. I understand from some beauty forums that the scar treatment is quite good in minimizing scarring and healing so I am going to give it a try.
smile.gif

Sorry, new here, but thought you might like to know how to get

rid of milia without a doctors visit. I used to work at the Estee

Lauder counter (and after my medical leave will be at the Clinique

counter, so please know I am not advertising). Their Idealist Eye

cream gets rid of them. If you are skeptical, like I was, I understand.

I was able to take home a little sample in a container and it

got rid of my fiance's (it was pretty big, and in the corner of his

eye) as well as one I had. My mom is now using it and the one

above her eye, midway to her brow is halfway gone. Use once

in the morning and once at night after moisturizer.

It's kind of pricey, but also helps with fine lines.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I went to my aesthetican for a facial before Thanksgiving and she took care of the 3 milias I had...She works in a derm's office and is highly qualified...always check the qualifications of an aesthetican..some states only require 100 hrs of training before being eligiable for a liscense..My aesthetican was trained in France(she had to take ant. and phys. classes and 2 yrs of training!!)

Latest posts

Back