Milia

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used it for the under eye area with no problems. I think microdermabrasion (mda) is very damaging to thin skin, that's why the beautician refused to perform the mda treatment for you. I avoided mda in the first place as I saw my friend suffered scars after the treatment and her skin became inflamed and sensitive.
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by kimg82 Hi, congratulations! That really seems like a miracle fix. I'm just entering the threat now but what exactly was the treatment that worked so well? I had some milia on my cheeks removed during a recent microdermobrasian facial but the aesthetician wouldn't do the ones in the undereye area. Would this work on them?

I had heard that about microdermabrasion as well but I went to a clinical spa and the aesthetician knew what she was doing. Apparently there are different types so I just had a microdermabrasion facial, which means they just buff the skin once and gently, followed by a facial. It felt and looked good in the immediate aftermath but it was expensive and I think I have to have a few treatments before I give a thumbs up or down.

I can't wait to try the milia treatment. If only there was such a miracle cure for bags under the eyes and laugh lines (other than botox etc.)

Originally Posted by sheubear I used it for the under eye area with no problems. I think microdermabrasion (mda) is very damaging to thin skin, that's why the beautician refused to perform the mda treatment for you. I avoided mda in the first place as I saw my friend suffered scars after the treatment and her skin became inflamed and sensitive.
icon_eek.gif

I am sure the milia treatment will work equally well on you. As for the bags under eye, they also have and eye revive treatment claiming to be good for treating eyebags and dark eye circle. I came across a discussion on their various products at this link, you might want to check it out.
icon_biggrin.gif

I am awaiting my order of the skin whitening treatment and bust enlargement treatment
icon_redface.gif
. Both products were discussed in details and seemed rather effective, hence I am trying it out. I will update on their effectiveness. Good luck on your milia and eyebag treatment!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by kimg82 I had heard that about microdermabrasion as well but I went to a clinical spa and the aesthetician knew what she was doing. Apparently there are different types so I just had a microdermabrasion facial, which means they just buff the skin once and gently, followed by a facial. It felt and looked good in the immediate aftermath but it was expensive and I think I have to have a few treatments before I give a thumbs up or down.I can't wait to try the milia treatment. If only there was such a miracle cure for bags under the eyes and laugh lines (other than botox etc.)

I am interested in their cellulite treatment though, the reviews are quite good! Anyone tried please share your progress!
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by sheubear I am sure the milia treatment will work equally well on you. As for the bags under eye, they also have and eye revive treatment claiming to be good for treating eyebags and dark eye circle. I came across a discussion on their various products at this link, you might want to check it out.
icon_biggrin.gif

http://www.styleweddings.sg/forums/S...=big+day&f=&u=

I am awaiting my order of the skin whitening treatment and bust enlargement treatment
icon_redface.gif
. Both products were discussed in details and seemed rather effective, hence I am trying it out. I will update on their effectiveness. Good luck on your milia and eyebag treatment!
claps.gif

Yep me too! I was very tempted to try the cellulite treatment. But I am awaiting some of their products to reach me, so I will probably do so after the new orders arrive first. I have got to get myself shapely before Christmas and I am starting with my boobs first!
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Norah I am interested in their cellulite treatment though, the reviews are quite good! Anyone tried please share your progress!
icon_wink.gif

Oh yes, that (bust) is my second priority after the cellulite. I will probably get that after the cellulite treatment. I benefited from the milia treatment too and have since been very keen in the range.
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by sheubear Yep me too! I was very tempted to try the cellulite treatment. But I am awaiting some of their products to reach me, so I will probably do so after the new orders arrive first. I have got to get myself shapely before Christmas and I am starting with my boobs first!
icon_redface.gif

haha! i just bought the millia product and the bust enhancement product. eh....we'll see! i'm very, very skeptical, but the reviews sounded so promising. i can't wait to get my milia gone!!! and i've just lost weight, so if i could just get a little bit of what i lost up top back, i'd be one happy lady!

Great! I was just looking for feedback on the bust enlargement product. Please do update your progress! I am keen to purchase this after my cellulite treatment. I am sure the milia treatment will work for you like it did for the rest of us who tried! I will be sure to update on the cellulite treatment too!

yes! do update us about the cellulite treatment, cos if it works, i would surely get that too! haha! my boyfriend is going to roll his eyes when i tell him about the bust enlargement cream! i can see it now!

We are all going to give our boyfriends BIG surprises this Christmas! I will surely update on the cellulite treatment . It looks rather promising!

Originally Posted by jessica9 yes! do update us about the cellulite treatment, cos if it works, i would surely get that too! haha! my boyfriend is going to roll his eyes when i tell him about the bust enlargement cream! i can see it now!

icon_biggrin.gif
Ok great! I have received my whitening treatment and bust enhancement products. I am going to start using them today!
claps.gif
icon_smile.gif
I have also received feedback from my friends who I have recommended the milia treatment to and they all have cleared their milia too!
icon_biggrin.gif
They were so impressed with the results that they are thinking of trying the rest of the range!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Norah We are all going to give our boyfriends BIG surprises this Christmas! I will surely update on the cellulite treatment . It looks rather promising!

I bought the milia treatment system as recommended. Apparently, some of the forumers here who bought the milia treatment alone also successfully treated their milia problem, although at double the time I took. I believe I had stubborn milia and larger affected areas (take a look at my before and after pictures I have posted and you will know what I mean) . I still have balance to treat any future milia occurence. This product I can confidently recommend to my friends as I have experienced its efficacy myself. And I have been right as my friends have told me their milia were healed too, although most bought only the milia treatment.

Originally Posted by Linab5 Did you buy just the Milia treatment or the whole system like recommended. The Milia treatment is 100 dollars, it must really work?...

Hey dearies, those of you who have bought the naturalis products please update on your progress in here or in review center please! Looks interesting!

Originally Posted by sheubear I bought the milia treatment system as recommended. Apparently, some of the forumers here who bought the milia treatment alone also successfully treated their milia problem, although at double the time I took. I believe I had stubborn milia and larger affected areas (take a look at my before and after pictures I have posted and you will know what I mean) . I still have balance to treat any future milia occurence. This product I can confidently recommend to my friends as I have experienced its efficacy myself. And I have been right as my friends have told me their milia were healed too, although most bought only the milia treatment.

No updates?

Originally Posted by Phyrora Hey dearies, those of you who have bought the naturalis products please update on your progress in here or in review center please! Looks interesting!

I am going to do it soon, but not right now! I've been using mine for a month but I still can see some leftovers... I shall give it another week to write a review.

Originally Posted by Phyrora No updates?

Mine's completely cleared but I bought the milia treatment set (milia treatment, cleanser and scrub). It took almost 2 weeks to clear and I still have leftovers that can last another 2 weeks. I am saving that in case of new milia breakouts. As for the breast enhancement treatment, I am in my third day of use and it is too early to tell. I do feel my busts are slightly firmer though
icon_smile.gif
, but the cup is not being filled up yet!
icon_redface.gif
. The whitening treatment does seems to improve my skin clarity but I will update further
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by lilla I am going to do it soon, but not right now! I've been using mine for a month but I still can see some leftovers... I shall give it another week to write a review.

icon_sad.gif
I didn't even know there was a milia treatment kit so I only ordered itself.

Originally Posted by sheubear Mine's completely cleared but I bought the milia treatment set (milia treatment, cleanser and scrub). It took almost 2 weeks to clear and I still have leftovers that can last another 2 weeks. I am saving that in case of new milia breakouts. As for the breast enhancement treatment, I am in my third day of use and it is too early to tell. I do feel my busts are slightly firmer though
icon_smile.gif
, but the cup is not being filled up yet!
icon_redface.gif
. The whitening treatment does seems to improve my skin clarity but I will update further
icon_biggrin.gif

I think it is quite alright to order only the milia treatment. That's because I believe I have really stubborn and large affected areas which came off quite easily. For some tiny ones around cheek area, just applying the milia treatment directly cured it after 2 days.

Originally Posted by lilla
icon_sad.gif
I didn't even know there was a milia treatment kit so I only ordered itself.

more updates please!

Originally Posted by sheubear I think it is quite alright to order only the milia treatment. That's because I believe I have really stubborn and large affected areas which came off quite easily. For some tiny ones around cheek area, just applying the milia treatment directly cured it after 2 days.

I haven't been around the forum so long! Good to learn about the products you all have been using! I am thinking of trying out the whitening system, so please do update sheubear!

Latest posts

Back