Milia

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone knows approximately how long it will take for the product to reach me in luxembourg?

Originally Posted by sheubear i am very excited about this naturalis range of product based on the literature i can find on the web,
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...ment+naturalis

very high hopes!
icon_biggrin.gif

Mine took 2 weeks, but it gets to Europe fater than US.

Originally Posted by sheubear anyone knows approximately how long it will take for the product to reach me in luxembourg?

Oh thanks for the reply, I am really getting excited now! Hopefully the order reaches me in a week. I just got an email from them telling me the product has been shipped and is trackable online. I'll be sure to check it out regularly.
claps.gif

Originally Posted by lilla Mine took 2 weeks, but it gets to Europe fater than US.

icon_smile.gif
Cool! hope you like it. and let us know how it is.

Originally Posted by sheubear Oh thanks for the reply, I am really getting excited now! Hopefully the order reaches me in a week. I just got an email from them telling me the product has been shipped and is trackable online. I'll be sure to check it out regularly.
claps.gif

Yes I will, once I get rid of the milia!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by lilla
icon_smile.gif
Cool! hope you like it. and let us know how it is.

I'm watching this thread closely b/c I've struggled with these for years! I finally found some products that keep my skin clear and don't CAUSE more milia, but I still have a lot of them from old products
frown.gif

I use the little lancelets that diabetics use to draw blood to pierce mine and then extract, but it's super painful most of the time. I'd love to be able to dissolve them!

What eye products are you using so you won't get it again/more milia? I have been using for 6 days this expensive cream I bought to get rid of it but I haven't seen a huge change yet. I can tell it is working cause my skin on that area is peeling and looking a bit creepy!!

Originally Posted by amysuewho I'm watching this thread closely b/c I've struggled with these for years! I finally found some products that keep my skin clear and don't CAUSE more milia, but I still have a lot of them from old products
frown.gif

I use the little lancelets that diabetics use to draw blood to pierce mine and then extract, but it's super painful most of the time. I'd love to be able to dissolve them!

oh this sounds so good! it is beginning to start working just after 6 days of application??? I read the recommended usage would be with their purifying cleanser and stimulating rice scrub, is it really necessary? I asked and they said it would help tremendously but I decided to buy just the milia first, now I must think of buying the rest??? But then it sounds logical that a scrub and mild cleanser can help with clearing the milia faster.
icon_confused.gif

Originally Posted by lilla What eye products are you using so you won't get it again/more milia? I have been using for 6 days this expensive cream I bought to get rid of it but I haven't seen a huge change yet. I can tell it is working cause my skin on that area is peeling and looking a bit creepy!!

icon_eek.gif
It was expensive for me just the milia cream itself so I didn't buy the cleanser and the scrub. I let you know how it'll be after the second week. People who used this cream say that it cleared their milia within 3-4 days. That didn't happen to me yet.

Originally Posted by sheubear oh this sounds so good! it is beginning to start working just after 6 days of application??? I read the recommended usage would be with their purifying cleanser and stimulating rice scrub, is it really necessary? I asked and they said it would help tremendously but I decided to buy just the milia first, now I must think of buying the rest??? But then it sounds logical that a scrub and mild cleanser can help with clearing the milia faster.
icon_confused.gif

oh well, I have just put in an order for the cleanser and rice scrub as well, I don't have any of these products at the moment anyway and I am just so eager to get rid of the milia. I read from some other skincare forum the naturalis milia works alone with most milia problem within a week (but i do see some say after 4 days of application) and stubborn ones best use along with the cleanser and scrub. I believe mine to be stubborn type as I have sought treatment for years with no help. I want to be milia free before Christmas!
icon_redface.gif

icon_eek.gif
It was expensive for me just the milia cream itself so I didn't buy the cleanser and the scrub. I let you know how it'll be after the second week. People who used this cream say that it cleared their milia within 3-4 days. That didn't happen to me yet.

icon_smile.gif
Good luck with your new skincare. I am sure i'll work.

Originally Posted by sheubear oh well, I have just put in an order for the cleanser and rice scrub as well, I don't have any of these products at the moment anyway and I am just so eager to get rid of the milia. I read from some other skincare forum the naturalis milia works alone with most milia problem within a week (but i do see some say after 4 days of application) and stubborn ones best use along with the cleanser and scrub. I believe mine to be stubborn type as I have sought treatment for years with no help. I want to be milia free before Christmas!
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by lilla What eye products are you using so you won't get it again/more milia? I have been using for 6 days this expensive cream I bought to get rid of it but I haven't seen a huge change yet. I can tell it is working cause my skin on that area is peeling and looking a bit creepy!! Here are the things I use that don't give me milia. And most things actually do!!
Eye cream: Caudalie eye contour cream ( gel like consistency). Revive's eye renewal also didn't give me milia -- love that stuff-- but it's also a lot more expensive

Moisturizer: My new love is DDF ultra-lite moisturizing dew. No SPF, but I find it's moisturizing enough for my dry areas (nose and forehead) but doesn't clog my pores and give me milia. My milia shows up not just around my eyes, but all over my face, particularly on my cheeks, so if a moisturizer is too moisturizing? BAM! Milia
frown.gif
So finding something that's oil free is always key, but most of them (Clinique DDMgel, OoO complete-- all the others I've tried) just aren't moisturizing enough and I end up applying them on my dry spots at least twice.

I also use Philosophy's Microdelivery Peel at least 1x/week, sometimes 2x. The key to staving off milia, I think, is exfoliation. I also liked Dermalogica's daily microfoliant, but I hated the extra step every morning.

I get the little white milia bumps right around my eye area so much now. I have to keep just waiting for them to go away. I have been exfoliating, but I can't get to the area around my eyes because it's so sensitive there. My sister works in a salon and suggested I get a facial peel and use the Donnell Super Skin Post-Procedure Ointment afterward. It sounds like a good plan. I'm hoping it will be soothing afterward. I have just been worried about doing any treatments because of the little adjustment period your skin tends to go through afterward.

Originally Posted by lilla I can tell it is working cause my skin on that area is peeling and looking a bit creepy!! Yay! That is a good sign. That is what happened when I used the ACV. Then sort of scabbed a little. I pulled off the scab and the milia pulled out with it!!

Sandy33, I use Dermalogicia Daily Microfoliant on my eye area. I don't know if that is a good or bad thing but it is very gentle. When I am using it on my face I also go over my eye area...

I sure hope so and I will definitely update my progress on the milia treatment!
icon_biggrin.gif

icon_smile.gif
Good luck with your new skincare. I am sure i'll work.

I was told to use the naturalis cleanser and rice scrub to exfoliate and get rid of the scabs after they form from using the milia treatment. It works faster that way. Anyone else bought the same stuff?

Originally Posted by karrieann Yay! That is a good sign. That is what happened when I used the ACV. Then sort of scabbed a little. I pulled off the scab and the milia pulled out with it!!

Sandy33, I use Dermalogicia Daily Microfoliant on my eye area. I don't know if that is a good or bad thing but it is very gentle. When I am using it on my face I also go over my eye area...

I've been following this thread for a couple of days...I developed three milia "bumpies" under my eye after using roc correxion eye cream. I began using regular white vinegar...not even ACV...and I've seen the bumps reduce in size by at least half in just 2 days. Also, they seem to be "coming to a head." So, thank you all for the info!!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by sheubear I was told to use the naturalis cleanser and rice scrub (see www.organiconline.com.sg/npmilia.htm ) to exfoliate and get rid of the scabs after they form from using the milia treatment. It works faster that way. Anyone else bought the same stuff?

The wait for the milia product is killing me!!!
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by sheubear I was told to use the naturalis cleanser and rice scrub (see www.organiconline.com.sg/npmilia.htm ) to exfoliate and get rid of the scabs after they form from using the milia treatment. It works faster that way. Anyone else bought the same stuff?

Yippee!!! I finally received the milia treatment ! I am going to start the routine today and hope to see results soon!
claps.gif

---------------

icon_cry.gif

quot-top-left.gif
Quote:
quot-top-right.gif
quot-by-left.gif
Originally Posted by: sheubear
quot-by-right.gif
quot-top-right-10.gif
I was told to use the naturalis cleanser and rice scrub (see www.organiconline.com.sg/npmilia.htm ) to exfoliate and get rid of the scabs after they form from using the milia treatment. It works faster that way. Anyone else bought the same stuff?
quot-bot-left.gif
quot-bot-right.gif

icon_biggrin.gif
Yay! hope it works fast!!

Originally Posted by sheubear Yippee!!! I finally received the milia treatment ! I am going to start the routine today and hope to see results soon!
claps.gif
---------------

icon_cry.gif

quot-top-left.gif
Quote:
quot-top-right.gif
quot-by-left.gif
Originally Posted by: sheubear
quot-by-right.gif
quot-top-right-10.gif
I was told to use the naturalis cleanser and rice scrub (see www.organiconline.com.sg/npmilia.htm ) to exfoliate and get rid of the scabs after they form from using the milia treatment. It works faster that way. Anyone else bought the same stuff?
quot-bot-left.gif
quot-bot-right.gif

Back