Milia

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ingredients: Water, anionic surfactant, stetric acid, salicylic acid, ;amitic acid, parlially hydrolysed whole egg, germall II, lavender, geranium oil, sulphur.

I tried to copy everything but it is written very small so hope I didn't make a spelling mistake.

thanks lilla. i will try to mimic it , i need help with this area too, but whoa i cant afford that amount of money so close to christmas time. if i get the ingredient match up i will post it here. ( i have to look a couple of them up but the later few i know i can get.

ts

icon_smile.gif
No problem, let us know how it turned out. It is an expensive eye treatment and I hope it's worth it!

Originally Posted by tsims thanks lilla. i will try to mimic it , i need help with this area too, but whoa i cant afford that amount of money so close to christmas time. if i get the ingredient match up i will post it here. ( i have to look a couple of them up but the later few i know i can get.
ts

i dont have alot time right now but i believe from the little research i have just done. you can purchase these products at theherbarie.com. ie.. the anionic surfactant is under cocoglucoside SS it is $4.50 for 5 oz. (it is glucose (sugar) with its reactions to coconut alcohol.

this site is good it even tells you how to mix things but it is not real user friendly you have to look around.

i get the rest later.

ts

cool! I'll keep that site in mind!

Originally Posted by tsims i dont have alot time right now but i believe from the little research i have just done. you can purchase these products at theherbarie.com. ie.. the anionic surfactant is under cocoglucoside SS it is $4.50 for 5 oz. (it is glucose (sugar) with its reactions to coconut alcohol.
this site is good it even tells you how to mix things but it is not real user friendly you have to look around.

i get the rest later.

ts

Originally Posted by lilla It started to work right away and I think mine will be gone in a few days. Wish it wasn't so expensive!!! Here are some pictures I took this morning and it is very hard to see mine... How can you tell it is working? Is it drying things out? Pulling things out? Shrinking? Scabbing? Details please lilla...

i too gave the ingredient list to a friend and she could not mimic it because there were too many things to mix together, she actually tried and it caused her condition to worsen and irritation due to the wrong mix of essential oils. this product is very good and i read in a forum their other products like bust enlargement were fantastic too, very tempted to try!

Originally Posted by lilla I finally got it and it came from Singapore
confused.gif
I forgot about taking pictures but I did take a few today with different lighting after using it one time. It started to work right away and I think mine will be gone in a few days. Wish it wasn't so expensive!!! Here are some pictures I took this morning and it is very hard to see mine...

i used it too, the naturalis milia treatment was like strinking within days, i was amazed as i have had the milia for years! Some were a few millimeters in size. all those talk of laser and surgery were crap!

Originally Posted by karrieann How can you tell it is working? Is it drying things out? Pulling things out? Shrinking? Scabbing? Details please lilla...

can't be helped though, don't you just love some of the make up brands, though made with mineral oil (i know its bad). i am thinking of switching my skin care to the natural and organic type, something like the naturalis range, they got some really nice products there, anyone tried the others yet?

Originally Posted by Naturally YUP ..I'm sure ..because many of the skincare products have things in them that you wouldn't really WANT on your skin! READ LABELS ..seriously! Most of the time Milia is from a product that is TOO rich ..however CLOGGED PORES are also from products that are clogging your pores ..(Mineral Oil, petroleum products, animal-by-products, etc)
There's a book ..I see I'm going to have to buy it and post some info from it. It's called Mad Cow Disease (or something like that) ..about products that are in our skincare!

How can I tell? They look a bit smaller and also when I put it on, it hurts the area like someone is pushing in there!!! Not a big bad hurt tho, just little. This morning there wasn't a change since yesterday so I was bit bumbed! hope it'll be better tomorrow. I only use it at nights because it doesn't say how many times in the directions. May be I need to use it in the mornings too...

Originally Posted by karrieann How can you tell it is working? Is it drying things out? Pulling things out? Shrinking? Scabbing? Details please lilla...

yup, i felt tingling sensation using the milia product too, but it seems normal and it does slowly go away after the cream is absorbed into skin. i suggest you use it day and night, it heals faster that way, i started using once a day only at first and realized it works much faster if used day and night.

Originally Posted by lilla How can I tell? They look a bit smaller and also when I put it on, it hurts the area like someone is pushing in there!!! Not a big bad hurt tho, just little. This morning there wasn't a change since yesterday so I was bit bumbed! hope it'll be better tomorrow. I only use it at nights because it doesn't say how many times in the directions. May be I need to use it in the mornings too...

icon_redface.gif
I knew it!! I'll start using it twice a day. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Norah yup, i felt tingling sensation using the milia product too, but it seems normal and it does slowly go away after the cream is absorbed into skin. i suggest you use it day and night, it heals faster that way, i started using once a day only at first and realized it works much faster if used day and night.

my pleasure! hope you will get great results like i did soon!
claps.gif
it's money well spent really!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by lilla
icon_redface.gif
I knew it!! I'll start using it twice a day. Thanks.

wow!

Originally Posted by Norah my pleasure! hope you will get great results like i did soon!
claps.gif
it's money well spent really!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

GREAT! Just what i was looking for! Any more feedback is appreciated
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Norah can't be helped though, don't you just love some of the make up brands, though made with mineral oil (i know its bad). i am thinking of switching my skin care to the natural and organic type, something like the naturalis range, they got some really nice products there, http://www.naturalisproducts.com . anyone tried the others yet?

ok, ordered 2 jars. one for myself another for my colleague! we are so excited! hope we'll have success with the treatment of milia
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by sheubear GREAT! Just what i was looking for! Any more feedback is appreciated
claps.gif

oh yes i will! And i am so happy to find this fantastic forum!
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally Keep us all posted and PLEASE post your reviews in the Product Review area!

i shall when I see the results.

Originally Posted by Naturally Keep us all posted and PLEASE post your reviews in the Product Review area!

i am very excited about this naturalis range of product based on the literature i can find on the web,

very high hopes!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by lilla i shall when I see the results.

Back