Mineral Makeup Collection Swatches

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gonna add more when i have the time to take pics of all the shadows i have so please watch this thread

I have loads of Voila minerals! I think they're pretty good and they're so cheap (doubly so with the current exchange rate!!). I'm glad someone else likes them.

Thanks for sharing. The prices are great. I just bought some Micabella mineral shadows. I was impressed because you can use them for shadow, eye liner (by adding a little water) and lip gloss (by adding vaseline). They normally sell for $15 but the place at the mall sold them for $5.

Those are beautiful! Thanks for sharing those with us, can't wait for more!

Wow, those are realli pretty swatches .. and cheap too
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Thais /img/forum/go_quote.gif Here's a swatch for EDM's Nic Nac blush. It looks lovely on the cheeks!
Attachment 26144

BE's WARMTH is an AOFC, but does anybody else think it's a little dark for light asian skintones? anybody with lighter skintones try and like it?

Originally Posted by voodoo_mary /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi i'm new to this forum- so far, i loved reading all the comments on mmu!

i'm asian, and a medium-light tan coloring.

I got the EDM sampler set, in light and medium beige- light doesnt do anything for me. but the medium beige gives me a very nice glow.

i've recently bought mineral powder samples from MADminerals.org and palladio. This is all trial and error for me!

Has anyone tried Pur minerals?

Yes, Pur Minerals was my very first MMU, and it wasn't a bad place to start. I started off with their Medium 4 in 1 pressed powder pan and it was a little dark for me so then I ordered the Light and it was a close enough match. However, after using BM for a few months, I realized that when using the Pur Minerals, my skin condition didn't improve, I still had a few blemishes here and there. Keep in mind that I'm comparing to other MMU brands and not just mu in general because it was still better than regular mu.I guess what I'm trying to say is that the only thing I really like about Pur Minerals is there chisel brush, it offers great coverage and I still use sometimes with my BM.

Mineral eyeshadows always look stunning, but a little too shimmery for my liking.

Originally Posted by k_rocket /img/forum/go_quote.gif Mineral eyeshadows always look stunning, but a little too shimmery for my liking. I always buy matte shawdows because hey I aint no show girl LOL

Becky, do you apply your eyeshadows wet to get them to look like that? They look amazing!

Originally Posted by semantje /img/forum/go_quote.gif added more Those are really pretty also. Thanks for posting.

Back