Mineral Makeup Collection Swatches

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Becky, do you apply your eyeshadows wet to get them to look like that? They look amazing! Yes I do! I usually use my minerals wet so that's how I show my swatches.

Thanks for sharing. They look like they are a great buy. Did you apply them wet in the pics?

OMG im in looooove with cisco . Ive been looking for a color like that for a little while. Thanks for posting.
sheep.gif

Originally Posted by Jinjer /img/forum/go_quote.gif these are pretty...i soooo wanna try MMU but i just don't know which one to start with..EDM seems to be the best so far though I use BE and like it. I was thinking about trying EDM because it seems to be a better value and has 4 formula choices in each color.

Today I bought these mineral eyeshadows. They are the Ulta brand, from Ulta... and I think they are great quality. It was buy-one-get-one-free there so I bought one for $10. (the original price) and got another free. You can also buy them online for $5. each since there is a sale going on now. Also, I bought a little clearance set with 3 (.5g each) mineral Ulta eyeshadows in it as well as 2 brushes, and a mineral bronzer all for $6.99.

I am still kind of playing around with my digicam so this pic isn't so detailed and it definitely doesn't do the colors or the shimmer quality justice.

From left to right this shows: Gold, Canyon, Jade, Quartz, and Platinum.

ultamineral002dp9.jpg

The other colors are listed/shown on the site above as well.

Will definitely upload my swatches soon - i nearly have all the Everyday Mineral shades

Originally Posted by dlwt2003 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I always buy matte shawdows because hey I aint no show girl LOL I can't wear matte shadows, they always make my eyes look weird.

Originally Posted by AngelaP /img/forum/go_quote.gif Will definitely upload my swatches soon - i nearly have all the Everyday Mineral shades Definitely upload the swatches! I've been considering ordering some eyeshadow from EDM but it is so hard to see the colors with their new color projections.

Swatches from EDM would be amazing! I would love to try out some of their colours, but I don't trust what I see on my monitor. I know what colours I am looking for, but it's hard going by the blocks of colour they show on their website.

Originally Posted by Sirvinya /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have nothing better to do tonight so here's my entire collecton! Well, some of it! It's late now so I'll do some more tomorrow
rotfl.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/Sirvinya/ss1.jpg

[*]Orchid Pearl

[*]Jade

[*]Robin's Egg Gold

[*]Satin Slipper

[*]Lime Pearl

[*]Olive Branch

[*]Russet

[*]Lavender Topaz & Diamonds

[*]Emeralds & Diamonds

[*]Purple Iris

[*]Royal Peacock

[*]Harvest Moon

[*]Midnight Moon

[*]Forever Diamonds

[*]Iridescent Purple

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/Sirvinya/ss2.jpg

[*]Peridot

[*]Golden Green

[*]Festival

[*]Island Orchid

[*]Aborigine Aqua

[*]Innocence

[*]Cleopatra

[*]Melancholy

[*]Peacock & Diamonds

[*]Purple Shimmer

[*]Stars & Diamonds

Those colors are phenomenal! Thanks for the swatches! This is a new brand for me, so I'll definately have to check them out.

Originally Posted by FeverDream /img/forum/go_quote.gif Those colors are phenomenal! Thanks for the swatches! This is a new brand for me, so I'll definately have to check them out. You definitely should! The range of Sweetscents pigments is amazing!

Originally Posted by Chrystia /img/forum/go_quote.gif These were from Aubrey Nicole. I was pretty disappointed in these. The colors aren't very pigmented and pretty much are identical when applied dry, and even wet they aren't very colorful. But I thought some people might want to see. (also don't let the eyeshadows scare you from their great foundation) Left-Right: Angel Eyes, Cornflower, Desert Rose, Orchid, Papaya, Twilight

AN must have changed their shadows because I have some of these colors and they are awesome. I did see your post a good while back that you didn't care for these and I was disappointed because I had ordered 2 sample kits that had 6 e/s each, but the colors are wonderful (I think I did see where they said some were new formulas, but not sure which) I'll take some photos later this afternoon and post them.Marti

Took a photo of the AN colors, hope you can see it okay. Not sure how to post the picture where you can see it here, so here's a link. If someone could tell me how to post them, that would be great! (You'd think I could figure it out, I work on a computer all day!) Anyway, here is a link to the swatch of AN e/s colors.

Marti

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kmg126/detail?.dir=1c9bre2&.dnm=5d1cre2.jpg&.src=ph

Back