Mineral Makeup Collection Swatches

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now you're making me all excited. I'm waiting on my shipment, can't wait to play with them...LOL I love lumiere's e/s. Pretty colours and quite affordable too
smile.gif

Thanks for sharing! They all look gorgeous. On their website they say Butter Creme has a light green highlight. Does it show up in real life?

katnahat,

You photographed your e/s very well! I love the greens and the blacks/blues the most! Thanks for sharing!

Originally Posted by sat-chit-ananda /img/forum/go_quote.gif katnahat,
You photographed your e/s very well! I love the greens and the blacks/blues the most! Thanks for sharing!

Thank you!

Originally Posted by LittleJade /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks for sharing! They all look gorgeous. On their website they say Butter Creme has a light green highlight. Does it show up in real life? I would have to say the Butter Creme is a bright creamy yellow. More cream than yellow, but still a yellow base. I don't really recall seeing any green in it. I only apply my shadows dry. I know I've read in other posts that wet application can change the finished color alot. Maybe wet, the base color changes.

Guys, someone was nice enough to send me samples and I couldn't thank her enough, really! Here are my swatches in this order:

Milan:Gabriella, Kara, Olivia, Marie Lumiere:VV in Med Warm Meow:Mau, Chartreux, Persian/Angora

Please note: I did Mau twice in a row on accident! lol!

(sunlight, shade, indoor sun, vanity lamp, studio lamp)

I've decided to try Mau, Med Warm, Chartreux, Olivia and Persian/Angora in that order. What do you think?

hehe 6 and 7 are the same color. thanks. maybe it is a good omen that i did it twice on accident, it blended in so well.

Thanks for the swatches! I will merge this thread with the official swatch thread.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ohiomom0503 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think that the 5th 6th and 7th colors are the best, based on your swatches. good luck
iagree.gif

Originally Posted by sixxmum /img/forum/go_quote.gif Everyday Minerals eyeshadow swatches.These were applied dry and this is in sunlight.

Enjoy!

thank-you for the swatches,this helps alot
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back