Mineral Makeup Collection Swatches

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Inspired by Momokins' blog posts, I recently went through my entire E/S sample collection and organized the colors by color group and took photos of swatches on my arm. As I love this thread and was very enabled/helped by it, I'd like to share my swatches in return. Apologies in advance if some of these colors have already been covered.

Please keep in mind that I am quite tanned at the moment (peach-yellow-brown undertones) so some of these colors look lighter on my skin than they would on a less-tanned person.

PURPLES

6a00d414296d08685e00e3989ca4750004-pi

GREENS (with a blue or two)

6a00d414296d08685e00e3989cd0a00005-pi

BLUES (with a green or two)

6a00d414296d08685e00e3989b5ab70005-pi

BLACKS, SILVERS, WHITES

6a00d414296d08685e00e3989b9ba50001-pi

YELLOWS & GOLDS

6a00d414296d08685e00e3989bae9e0004-pi

PINKS, NUDES, NEUTRALS, BROWNS

6a00d414296d08685e00e3989b47300002-pi

6a00d414296d08685e00e3989b451f0001-pi

{these pics are also on my blog, with notes and comments}

What a great idea. Not everyone fits into the standard fair, light, med and tan range.

Very helpful Lili.........thanks so much for dedicating your time to create these swatches. Actually the colors are quite precise. I can tell from the ones i own
wink.gif

This thread is great!!! Thanks Everyone!

Although I am much more conservative on color, propaply my age and my job, lol
wink.gif

Most of these color way out of my confort zone, they beautiful though. Some of them I actaully was thinking of buying, but they are much more intense then they seemed on the website.

Anybody who has shades which may suitable for a mid 30's old fashion shcool teacher, please share you swatches with me.

Well there are evenings when you don't know what to do and then... why not a swatch of (a part) of my mineral shadows?

So I did it.. only for the blues, teals and greens (hup, sorry, will do the rest another day!).. I already realize I forgot all my meows and some fyrinnae... I'll update later.

My collection is made with fyrinnae (tagged F), PL, meow and ccm (ccminerals). A few ones are from TKBtrading and MAC. So in love with fyrinnae, I'm not so sure to try other brands!!

So here it is (you'll see, i made some mistakes while sorting them...) :

The greens

The teals

The blues (not my favorite color as you can see!):

Still have to do :

the purples, the pinks, the browns, the golds/coppers, the grays/black.

Quote:
My collection is made with fyrinnae (tagged F), PL, meow and ccm (ccminerals). A few ones are from TKBtrading and MAC. So in love with fyrinnae, I'm not so sure to try other brands!! Wow thanks so much for these. I keep wanting to order more from Fyrinnae but have been unsure if their colors are too similar to ones I already have from other companies.These swatches help a lot. (though it's interesting that Whalesong looks green on you. it's blue on me!)

lilita, the swatch doesn't show the shimmers (I couldn't manage to do THE perfect picture), whalesong looks green with blue shimmer on me. Maybe I'll update the pics by adding where there is special shimmer/reflects.

And your swatches made me want a lot of tmm!!! but I heard their samples were very small...

Aileen, you look great in all the MMU's, but EDM looks the best, your skin is so radiant!

Thais, thanks for the photos of the swatches - nice of you to take the time to post them.

i love love love the colors! i'm on a rehab right now, but gosh, this just makes me want more!!!

Latest posts

Back