Mineral sites

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my favorite post. I refer to it often.

Sirvinya, can you add littlestuff4you.com? Sandra carries Monave, BE and her own line Pure Minerals.

Thanks for your hard work at putting this together.

Very interesting links n.nU it's so many, i dont know who see first xD (sorry bad english)

I ordered from canary. Very nice samples very full However for me the color never is quite right on, and it doesnt last very long. So this one is a no :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

How is micabella? what are they? mineral eyeshadows? i am so afraid to get sucked in by them, I feel bad ignoring them, yet they always have 1 or 2 human guinea pigs to get busy with demoing. I saw them at the mall a few days ago. I thought they were popular back then, are they "in" now?

.....Is mineral makeup better for skin or is it actually just an advertising gimmick that everyone just copies?:handkuss:

Stil cant see the links.........> :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just discovered Lure Beauty. It used to be Silky Makeup. They are VERY nice and the product is made of finely milled rice powder. They will custom make shades if you ask. I wanted some matte eye shadows because I am over 50 and now there are a bunch of them. I have a couple of my daughters using the foundations and they love them

Beth

Back