Mineral sites

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've started adding location and shipping information. It's a big job so I'll add when I can.

Any suggestions?

This thread is brilliant! I'm usually a lurker, but your thread brings me out of hiding in order to earn my "10". 1 down, 9 to go, lol!

Wow! Thanks i'm starting to get into mineral make-up big time. Now, I have same samples from Sweetscents and they are great. :sheep:

Sirvinya Wow!

I just noticed how you are updating with more info on country base, international shipping or not, sample info and all that - !great, great! - gets better all the time!

Not sure if you are checking each site or if you want info so I gathered this for your list just in case:

Signature Minerals is US based, ships internationally, has generous samples (free + shipping - only $4.89 in US, uncertain of International shipping cost).

The list is getting HUGE!

Thanks! I already had that link but I've added the shipping info. Saves me digging around the site to find it.

I have a question re Sweetscents... I was browsing through some of the sites in the list (which is fab, thanks for this Becky) and was really impressed with sweetscents and their range of colours. When I clicked on the item I wanted to add it to my cart a warning from Microsoft came up saying that it was a phishing site attempting to steal financial information. Have other people used the page without difficulties? If so I'll click the link which tells microsoft that it's not a phishing site...

I just realised that my last post has appeared three times for some reason... Can a mod merge these for me please?

I'd email the site owner. I've dealt with her a lot and she's very helpful! If you're going to order from them I recommend the 12 sample set, at the bottom of the second page. You get a 10g pot filled with pigment. I have loads of them!

I've deleted the duplicate posts for you.

wow! i don't even know where to begin! i'm just beginning this mineral makeup stuff & this is just a lot! lol. thanks becky for all the info! now i have to dig around to find my best bet. i want loads of samples, but for not too expensive.

any suggestions??

Pure Luxe, Mad Minerals and Fyrinnae. All have generous samples for not a lot of $$.

awwwww. thanks! i'll have to check them out, order some, and let you all know how well they do for me. gosh. i have icky skin. bleh.

Latest posts

Back