Mineral sites

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Face value cosmetics:

Face Value Mineral Make-up, Sheer, Minerals, Bare, Sheer, Shimmering, Shimmer, Matte, Sparkling, Iridescent, Pearl,Cool, Warm, Gift Certificate, Neutral, Light, Medium, Tan, Dark, Loose Powder, Powder, Kabuki, Brush Set, Sifter Jars, Sets, Kits

I used the samples they sent me and LOVED them. I have ordered more from their website - they have great prices! They have a clearance section on their website.

They do ship internationally.

Edited on 3/20 because my order (placed 3/7!) has yet to arrive...I'm wondering where it is??

thanks for that wonderful list of links (most are now in my bookmarks!). i took a look at medusa and fyrinnae, this is torture, there's so many things i want :rotfl:

Hi! Free Spirit Beauty or Minerals Etc. on Ebay are owned by the same person. I don't think she is on the list yet. I have tried 43 samples of her eyeshadow for less than $10 and they are really good. She is quick in shipping too. Sorry if I missed her and if she's already on the list. Thanks! I am loving this list!:rockwoot:

I am having "issues" with the company I recommended on this thread - Face Value Cosmetics. I placed an order with them on March 7th and it is now March 20th and I have yet to hear back from them or get my stuff!

I will keep you updated!

I just heard back from Nancy at Face Value cosmetics and she let me know my package has shipped a week ago. Despite the postal service being so incredibly slow, I am happy with FVC's communication!

I cannot see the link list therefore, I am shamelessly posting my TENTH post so I can! Thank you for going to so much trouble to create this enormous list!

Thumper~

Does anyone know of any websites where I can purchase mineral makeup using a Spafinder's Gift Certificate? I can't view links yet so if anyone has any suggestions, please just put in the name of the company. Thanks.

Thanks for the links! I have updated with all but Cat Cosmetics as I can't find a reference to the mu being made of minerals.

You're welcome! I just realised too that TLC minerals seem to contains parabens and other stuff, so may not be one of the more natural brands. Some day I plan to try ME Naturally and Suncat. I'll be sure to report back!

Latest posts

Back