Mirenesse VIP Kit

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do they ship direct from Australia? I can see the shipping being quite high. I remember when they were on HSN years ago. They seem to have high quality cosmetics.

Originally Posted by elainecad /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do they ship direct from Australia? I can see the shipping being quite high. I remember when they were on HSN years ago. They seem to have high quality cosmetics.
Yes direct from australia and as a vip all shipping on all orders including the vip box is free shipping. I actually had some products from them from HSN i liked them, but i find their current products to be much better in quality and presentation.

Thanks so much for the info. I agree, their products do  look like  they are better in quality. I am going to look into this for sure.

Thanks so much for the info. I agree, their products do  look like  they are better in quality. I am going to look into this for sure.
I think if you are iffy on the products try some of the stuff that goes on sale, like check their flash sales, and try maybe one or two things. If you love makeup you might just get hooked!

I just joined the VIP  Club. They sent me an e-mail for a 45.00 voucher so I figured it was a good time to try it. I love all makeup. Lipstick and gloss are my favorites. I am sure I will find plenty of good stuff!

I just joined the VIP  Club. They sent me an e-mail for a 45.00 voucher so I figured it was a good time to try it. I love all makeup. Lipstick and gloss are my favorites. I am sure I will find plenty of good stuff!
wow 45 thats amazing!!!!

You had to spend 100.00 but still I thought it was a good time to try and join VIP. 

You had to spend 100.00 but still I thought it was a good time to try and join VIP. 
the way they ususally have it is spend 65 and they send you a voucher for 25 making it only 40. i always wait for a good flash sale, but that sounds really nice! almost 50% off, what did u get?

Does anyone have any of the Mirenesse lipsticks and can tell me anything about them? What's the finish like, more glossy or more matte, etc?

I  bought a couple of the Diamonds Lipsticks, mini concealer and Magic Touch Foundation.

Does anyone have any of the Mirenesse lipsticks and can tell me anything about them? What's the finish like, more glossy or more matte, etc?
I haven't gotten the lipsticks yet. But when I do I will tell u =]

So I also bought some extra lip bombs after the IPSY box. I bought into the Halloween bonus product deal, and it ended up weird. Did anyone else get the odd short stack packs? It's like they were made by Mirenesse as a promo item for a boy band..I can identify some of the products but not all. The fact that I got those non-Mirenesse labeled products as my free gift with purchase made me a little wary of the VIP club so I was curious what others thought.

So I also bought some extra lip bombs after the IPSY box. I bought into the Halloween bonus product deal, and it ended up weird. Did anyone else get the odd short stack packs? It's like they were made by Mirenesse as a promo item for a boy band..I can identify some of the products but not all. The fact that I got those non-Mirenesse labeled products as my free gift with purchase made me a little wary of the VIP club so I was curious what others thought.
I got those as my free gift for Halloween as well I liked the items ugly though. Usually the free gifts stay within the mirenesse brand I think this was just a special free gift collaboration.

Do you have to sign for your package when it arrives? I had wondered since it ships from another country.

Nikki,

does it take a long time to get the goodies from them?  My hubby ships to Austrailia with his biz and I takes about 8-10 biz days. My  order has not showed up and I ordered in early Dec.

Nikki, does it take a long time to get the goodies from them?  My hubby ships to Austrailia with his biz and I takes about 8-10 biz days. My  order has not showed up and I ordered in early Dec.
10 bussiness days usually. That's how long it takes to reach me in NYC. I hope you get yours soon.

Back