Mirenesse VIP Kit

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone dealt with their CS? I never received  my first VIP box. I joined in early Dec and figured it would come maybe in Jan. Nothing. Nothing this month, either. I looked in my account and noticed a VIP box was shipped in January and I never recieved it. Wonder if it even went out. Maybe some lovely postal worker is wearing my makeup?

Originally Posted by elainecad /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone dealt with their CS? I never received  my first VIP box. I joined in early Dec and figured it would come maybe in Jan. Nothing. Nothing this month, either. I looked in my account and noticed a VIP box was shipped in January and I never recieved it. Wonder if it even went out. Maybe some lovely postal worker is wearing my makeup?
Yes I have. They have always been pretty nice. Contact them on their site. They usually email back pretty quick

They just e-mailed me back and said it was shipped 1/8 and takes 10-28 days.The post office has always delivered my Mirenesse orders so not sure to think what happened. I did have an ebay win around that time that never arrived so I am wondering if there was a possibility that my stuff was stolen or given to a neighbor And they kept it). I guess I will have to make a trip to the post office to make sure it is not there.

They just e-mailed me back and said it was shipped 1/8 and takes 10-28 days.The post office has always delivered my Mirenesse orders so not sure to think what happened. I did have an ebay win around that time that never arrived so I am wondering if there was a possibility that my stuff was stolen or given to a neighbor And they kept it). I guess I will have to make a trip to the post office to make sure it is not there.
That's one of the only things I don't like about the VIP there are no tracking numbers to allow you to check to see where the package really is. 

Yes, I  do not like that there is no tracking. It has almost been 2 months so I am going to wait a few days and then send them a note. Think I might eventually cancel this one.

I am considering signing up for VIP.

Does anyone know what the cancellation policy is or how long a commitment you need to make?

I can't seem to find that info on their site.

Thank you in advance!

I am considering signing up for VIP. Does anyone know what the cancellation policy is or how long a commitment you need to make? I can't seem to find that info on their site. Thank you in advance!
I believe you can cancle at any time. =] I love the VIP program though.

Originally Posted by Nikki Apostolou /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I believe you can cancle at any time. =] I love the VIP program though.
I joined the VIP progam last week! I am so excited! It seems fab!!!!

I also purchased about 6 or 7 lip bombs at flash sale prices. ( I got pulled in by the free cheeky kiss offer :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />) I can not wait until they arrive!

I am surprised not more MUT ladies are subscribed to Mirenesse. Even though they are in Australia their shipping is reasonably fast. (quicker than buying something on hautelook)!

I joined the VIP progam last week! I am so excited! It seems fab!!!! I also purchased about 6 or 7 lip bombs at flash sale prices. ( I got pulled in by the free cheeky kiss offer :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />) I can not wait until they arrive! I am surprised not more MUT ladies are subscribed to Mirenesse. Even though they are in Australia their shipping is reasonably fast. (quicker than buying something on hautelook)!
I love that the shipping is free and they give your money back to spend on their site lol plus I love the beauty points. I can't even begin to list the free stuff I've gotten since I've been vip

I was  a member for a few months.I canceled with no problem. It was okay but the last  VIP box never showed and then another order had stuff missing. I had to sign for a replacement. It was kind of annoying to deal with the problems so I just canceled.

i cancelled as well. I thought it was alright, but things they sent out were very repetitive. Some of the things in the VIP box would be stuff they offered as free gift with purchase or part of the surprise box that you can buy. Value was there but wasn't worth it. Sometimes I do feel that their stuff is very much overpriced. Then again, it is based in Australia, which explains how it's priced.

Yes, agreed . Very overpiced. CS was awesome, though . I hated seeing the out of country fee on my cc, too.

Everything is overpriced in Australia. But Mirenesse seems to give lots of deals, freebies and incentives to make it worthwhile.

I just received an order from them yesterday (which I placed on the 20th!) and it was insane!

Details are behind the spoiler since it contained free mystery gifts....

I got a 4 lip bomb set (it was on flash sale special for around $59)

Mascara that came with 3 Full Size gifts (that was $39)...the 3 free gifts were ANOTHER lip bomb! Really pretty eyeshadow duo. And a Cat Eye Liner).

Plus the FREE Gwp, that included the GlossyKiss lip stick/blusher pencil (color Wet Kiss...a beautiful coppery peachy gold, the 3D lipgloss in Tease (perfect pink!) and the Invisible Makeup Pore and Line filler primer.

Then I applied my $25 VIP discount, so the grand total was around $73!!!!

Pretty great for 5 lipbombs!

One Glossy Stick

One Lipgloss

Mascara

Eyeliner

Shadow Duo

and Primer
I am really loving this company!

I am so far really impressed with the quality of the products too.

What products has everyone tried and loved?

Or tried and didn't love?

Would love reco's!

Thanks!!!!!!

Yes, agreed . Very overpiced. CS was awesome, though . I hated seeing the out of country fee on my cc, too.
An out of country fee?  I've ordered from them twice and I had no idea that this was even a concern!  How much of a fee is it?  I wondered when Visa contacted me stating they were afraid the charges were fraudulent but I thought it was because I had never ordered from the company before and I ended up placing my order at 4am on a weekday since I am usually up for work at that time and I had the day off I was surfing looking for beauty deals.  Now I'm worried!  

I have a Citi Visa , I would have to check my old statements, but every time I ordered , there was some kind if exchange fee tacked on. And I did get a  fraud alert because I was purchasing out of the country.

Just checked my old statements. It varied depending on  the amount I ordered. I was charged a  foreign transaction fee of .78 - 2.35.

Thanks for checking - I'll keep it in mind. There are always interesting deals- I'm trying to be good!

Hi I'm new here first post :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I too have been a huge fan of their products since the ipsy bag but have been thinking about canceling the VIP membership. I mostly got it for free shipping on the monthly glamm boxes and other stuff that I like but their customer service is rotten. First off I was able to use my first voucher just fine then when I tried to use it a few days ago it said it was only valid in AUD only. Well I'm in the U.S. So of course it automatically uses the USD. I wrote to them and their reply was to ask what payment method I was trying to use, as if that matters...it certainly didn't last month. Then a month or two ago I ordered one of each of the glamm boxes and like others have said it's basically repeat items and I got in on a promo for free mascara and you know what they sent???? The box for the mascara but with a lipgloss inside. I wrote to them again and they wrote back asking what the issue was....hello???? You ripped me off lol. Grrr lol I do love their products but it's seeming not to be worth it

My dealings with their customer service weren't great. I asked why I was being charged more than the prices in their emails and listed on their website for my purchases. (it would list the charges as $25 on my invoice but my credit card statement would say $26 or I would see a promo in an email for 19.99 and it would be 24.99 when I added it to my cart). They basically said I was "too excited by their great deals" to read their disclaimers because they had clearly stated that all prices were in Australian currency and I was an International customer so the prices were valid. I also stated that I had received the same eyeliner in the same color 4 times in 5 orders, always as part of a surprise box or in a Glamm bag and never by my choosing and they said that they change the items included in the surprises at least monthly and that if I checked they were probably not repeats. They also said I was welcome to return any of the repeat items but that they wouldn't be able to exchange them on their own and that if they were a part of a package or glamm box I'd have to return every piece for a refund. I looked into the shipping costs and the customs charges and it would end up costing me more to return the items than it did to buy them when you factored in the customs surcharge and anything they put back on my credit card would still have currency conversion fees so it would be pretty pointless. They also said they would "strive to assure" that my next order wasn't duplicated and in that box I received two identical eyeshadows and the same eyeliner for the 5th time. I canceled my VIP status that same day and got an email saying that the free shipping would apply until the next day I was due to be billed on but I tried to use my VIP voucher and it said it was "already redeemed". The VIP voucher only worked for me once. Every time I tried to use it I couldn't because it didn't work on flash sales or on any promo where they had items that came with "free gifts" and the only time I used it successfully was on an item that wasn't on a promotion. Using my beauty points was also difficult because the vouchers expire in 24 hours and I redeemed mine at night when there had already been a time change in Australia. It took three emails to have them reinstate them and I missed out on a deal I was trying to get in the meantime because they had sold out of the item before they got back to me to fix the problem. I got a lot of makeup for the approximately $250 I spent with them that I like, but there are only 2 items that I use regularly out of the bunch and many that I feel I could find drugstore items of the same or better quality for a quarter of the prices.

Quote: Originally Posted by mjreynolds32 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My dealings with their customer service weren't great. I asked why I was being charged more than the prices in their emails and listed on their website for my purchases. (it would list the charges as $25 on my invoice but my credit card statement would say $26 or I would see a promo in an email for 19.99 and it would be 24.99 when I added it to my cart). They basically said I was "too excited by their great deals" to read their disclaimers because they had clearly stated that all prices were in Australian currency and I was an International customer so the prices were valid. I also stated that I had received the same eyeliner in the same color 4 times in 5 orders, always as part of a surprise box or in a Glamm bag and never by my choosing and they said that they change the items included in the surprises at least monthly and that if I checked they were probably not repeats. They also said I was welcome to return any of the repeat items but that they wouldn't be able to exchange them on their own and that if they were a part of a package or glamm box I'd have to return every piece for a refund. I looked into the shipping costs and the customs charges and it would end up costing me more to return the items than it did to buy them when you factored in the customs surcharge and anything they put back on my credit card would still have currency conversion fees so it would be pretty pointless. They also said they would "strive to assure" that my next order wasn't duplicated and in that box I received two identical eyeshadows and the same eyeliner for the 5th time. I canceled my VIP status that same day and got an email saying that the free shipping would apply until the next day I was due to be billed on but I tried to use my VIP voucher and it said it was "already redeemed". The VIP voucher only worked for me once. Every time I tried to use it I couldn't because it didn't work on flash sales or on any promo where they had items that came with "free gifts" and the only time I used it successfully was on an item that wasn't on a promotion. Using my beauty points was also difficult because the vouchers expire in 24 hours and I redeemed mine at night when there had already been a time change in Australia. It took three emails to have them reinstate them and I missed out on a deal I was trying to get in the meantime because they had sold out of the item before they got back to me to fix the problem. I got a lot of makeup for the approximately $250 I spent with them that I like, but there are only 2 items that I use regularly out of the bunch and many that I feel I could find drugstore items of the same or better quality for a quarter of the prices.

the part i bolded is a total lie on their part. i've only ordered from australia a few times but AUD to USD is practically equal, i just did a conversion and $19.99 AUD is $19.33 USD currently. (unless you're not in the US...)

I love their lip bomb that i tried but I've been watching their facebook for a while and I've always found their promos and their ads to be deceptive, this is why i have held back from ever placing an order with them.

Back