Mirenesse VIP Kit

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by endosurvivor /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah...I think it's time to move on
frown.gif

I canceled my VIP - essentially it guarantees you spend at least $65 a month on their site, for the "bonus" of free shipping and a box that has stuff which was likely repeated out of the monthly glam boxes.  I may still go back for an occasional glam box, but i'd rather spend $25 that get suckered into having to get my $25 back each month by spending even more money. I do love their products, I feel like after the last three months i've pretty much picked up everything I wanted from their site, and over 3 months I have sooo many dupes it's not even funny, so buh bye Mirenesse, at least for now.  (There's always the "free" sales for picking up random lip bombs) :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Of course they were having some massive sales, AND they sent me a free 25$ off coupon w/o having to pay for it (I filled out a survey on the last glamm box) so I managed to pick up the last two things I'd really wanted (this travel compact http://www.mirenesse.com/face/1566-new-beauty-call-touch-up-palette-10g.html?id_product_attribute=2461).  I then used the last $12 of my beauty points to get this correction palette: http://www.mirenesse.com/specials/777-sp-studio-magic-bb-coverall-palette.html.   I'd managed to avoid the Black Widow box all weekend, but then this morning I was perusing the site for any last minute picks before I lose VIP status, and saw that this (now $29) was 0$!! Their error, my win, http://www.mirenesse.com/specials/1585-sp-super-long-black-mascara-3-full-sized-surprises.html.    So, along with that freebie, I picked up the Black Widow surprise box.  I really hope they don't send me a little email that says oops and try to bill me for it. If they do, I'll just cancel the entire order. 

I spent 100$ after all the coupons, but this way I'm getting the last couple temptations out of the way, and now I can put them on my block list so I don't get their evil emails luring me back in. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

BAH! I no sooner post that then I get an email from MIrenesse CS saying that the price at the time of ordering was invalid, and removing the mascara from my cart. Jerks!

I have really gotten into this brand and their glamm boxes lately! I think the value is one of the best for a sub box out there. I mean, it's 25 bucks, you get a ton of fantastic products from a great, reputable brand,  and then the 25 bucks you spent gets returned to you as a gift code.  It is such a great value compared to lip factory or some of the other 20 dollar range sub boxes!

Quote: Originally Posted by Dayo Steph /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Of course they were having some massive sales, AND they sent me a free 25$ off coupon w/o having to pay for it (I filled out a survey on the last glamm box) so I managed to pick up the last two things I'd really wanted (this travel compact http://www.mirenesse.com/face/1566-new-beauty-call-touch-up-palette-10g.html?id_product_attribute=2461).  I then used the last $12 of my beauty points to get this correction palette: http://www.mirenesse.com/specials/777-sp-studio-magic-bb-coverall-palette.html.   I'd managed to avoid the Black Widow box all weekend, but then this morning I was perusing the site for any last minute picks before I lose VIP status, and saw that this (now $29) was 0$!! Their error, my win, http://www.mirenesse.com/specials/1585-sp-super-long-black-mascara-3-full-sized-surprises.html.    So, along with that freebie, I picked up the Black Widow surprise box.  I really hope they don't send me a little email that says oops and try to bill me for it. If they do, I'll just cancel the entire order. 

I spent 100$ after all the coupons, but this way I'm getting the last couple temptations out of the way, and now I can put them on my block list so I don't get their evil emails luring me back in. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I totally agree with you about their emails! They suck me every time.

Quote: Originally Posted by Sumayyah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I totally agree with you about their emails! They suck me every time.
Same!

But I am pretty happy with a lot of their products.

What are your favorites?

I really like the emulsion pact foundation and the touch on concealer.  They are both light weight and blend really well.  I love the colors of their lip glosses but their lasting power is so/so.  The same for the gloss sticks.  The best thing is the instant lash volumising kit.  Omg it is crazy! It is super easy to do and it makes you look like you have false lashes on.  I definitely will only use it for parties, weddings, and the like but WOW I was blown away.  I have never come across anything like it before.  I was about to cancel until I got the foundation and that kit and then I was hooked.

Quote: Originally Posted by Sumayyah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I really like the emulsion pact foundation and the touch on concealer.  They are both light weight and blend really well.  I love the colors of their lip glosses but their lasting power is so/so.  The same for the gloss sticks.  The best thing is the instant lash volumising kit.  Omg it is crazy! It is super easy to do and it makes you look like you have false lashes on.  I definitely will only use it for parties, weddings, and the like but WOW I was blown away.  I have never come across anything like it before.  I was about to cancel until I got the foundation and that kit and then I was hooked.
Wow. Now I have to get that lash kit!  I am due for an order :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks!

Btw, their eye pencils are amazing. The 27hr ones...they don't budge!

I really like the velvet touch foundation, and their eye shadows.  My issue with the vip is that it forces you to spend $65/month otherwise you lose your $25.  It's great as long as you are stocking up, but once you've gotten everything you need, just stick to the glam boxes. They also tend to repeat waaay too often.

I placed a Miranesse order on Dec. 26th and logged in to check on it today.  Status says "Cancel/Refund", but my bank account was charged and no refund seems to be in the works.  I also received no message regarding this.  Has anyone else had a similar issue with Miranesse?  I sent an email, but with the time difference haven't heard back yet.  Fortunately, I used Paypal so can always place a claim with them if it comes to that.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lulubelle107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I placed a Miranesse order on Dec. 26th and logged in to check on it today.  Status says "Cancel/Refund", but my bank account was charged and no refund seems to be in the works.  I also received no message regarding this.  Has anyone else had a similar issue with Miranesse?  I sent an email, but with the time difference haven't heard back yet.  Fortunately, I used Paypal so can always place a claim with them if it comes to that.
No this has never happened to me. Any time I've had an CS issues I called them and they were VERY helpful. 10pm east coast time is always a good time to reach them. Good luck.

Quote: Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  No this has never happened to me. Any time I've had an CS issues I called them and they were VERY helpful. 10pm east coast time is always a good time to reach them. Good luck.
Thanks, they responded and it was in my spam mail.  They issued a store credit but will give a refund if I request it.  I'm looking to see what else to get.  Any recommendations?

I just tried the Lash Transplant Volumising Mascara and it is a MIRACLE product!

Seriously.

I have the shortest lashes and it looks like I am wearing falsies when I put this on.

It's not over the top, but it makes a BIG difference.

I highly reco it, if anyone is looking for a suggestion.

Back