Missha fans!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Lol, dangit! I'm going to look, I know it!
Originally Posted by decayeddoll82 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh no. That's baaaaad for my wallet!!
Fortunately, all of their BB creams aren't on sale.  My mom uses the moisture type BB cream, so I ordered her 3 of those (which should last her quite some time - I'm still using the same bottle I received in February), and the BB Boomer and Real Complete BB cream for myself.  The entire order came to $73, but I should have VIP access now.  I'm on a Missha no-buy until I finish my umpteen bottles.  
laughs.gif

Fortunately, all of their BB creams aren't on sale.  My mom uses the moisture type BB cream, so I ordered her 3 of those (which should last her quite some time - I'm still using the same bottle I received in February), and the BB Boomer and Real Complete BB cream for myself.  The entire order came to $73, but I should have VIP access now.  I'm on a Missha no-buy until I finish my umpteen bottles.  
laughs.gif
Well that is a little better. Lol. The BB cream is the only thing that tempts me. I have half a tube plus another full one so I'm good there.

Originally Posted by decayeddoll82 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Has anybody ordered their sample sets? Under special offer and sample shop. $2.00!!
I ordered all of them when they first became available on the site.

I'll take a picture for you and post it here in a sec.

Update: Here :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I ordered these a while ago and still haven't tried a single thing. Now I feel like such a hoarder!

Just missing the bestsellers sample pack, but I think I gave that one to someone to try Missha products.

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by decayeddoll82 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Has anybody ordered their sample sets? Under special offer and sample shop. $2.00!!
I ordered all of them when they first became available on the site.

I'll take a picture for you and post it here in a sec.

Update: Here :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I ordered these a while ago and still haven't tried a single thing. Now I feel like such a hoarder!

Just missing the bestsellers sample pack, but I think I gave that one to someone to try Missha products.

Do they charge shipping for the sample sets?

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do they charge shipping for the sample sets?
Yes, at their normal overpriced rate.

AYFKM, Missha?!  Right after I received my most recent order, I got another email about their "Semi-Annual Sale."  I ordered the BB Boomer at full price.  It is now half price.  I guess I need to place another order by July 7th.  They have also added the Herbal Prescription BB cream to the sale (it's 50% off).  I'm really loving the new bottles.  I ordered the matte BB cream a few weeks ago and both it and the moisture BB cream I got for my mom have bottles like the other BB creams.

ETA: My order came with 10 sheet masks.  I guess I didn't read the promo info well enough.  I thought I was just getting 2.

I got my BB cream in the mail, and it actually matches my skin tone really well. My only problem is that it has a very strong fragrance that is like old lady perfume to me. I at least hope it isn't long lasting. I haven't really had a chance to go through all my other items yet. 

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think my big problem might be the sunscreen. Even a standalone sunscreen tends to do the exact same thing the Missha did when I sweat or get a little oily (my skin is usually super dry). I think my skin turns acidic in warmer weather, and Bad Things like this happen.
I tend to get burny skin from sunscreen sometimes, too :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back