Missha fans!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I apply moisturizer before as well. But if you wanted extra moisture with it, you could always add a little moisturizer with the BB cream, but I don't know if it would still cover as well, haven't tried that one yet.

When you guys apply the BB Cream, do you still apply moisturizer after it?  
I have dry skin , so I like to mix the BB cream with 1-2 drops of Argan oil befor putting it on. I find it also helps blend better!

Originally Posted by hellopengy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have dry skin , so I like to mix the BB cream with 1-2 drops of Argan oil befor putting it on. I find it also helps blend better!
Ooh!  I didn't think of that!  I'm going to try that tomorrow morning!  Thanks for the idea!

Originally Posted by hellopengy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I tried this too and it makes the BB cream spread so much easier.

Originally Posted by Roxane68 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I tried this too and it makes the BB cream spread so much easier.
I use Benefit's That Gal and The Porefessional before applying it and it spreads much better than applying it without primer.

Is there any such thing as a good brush/sponge cleaner when you use a beautyblender sponge to apply Perfect Cover bb cream? It *does not* like to wash off pretty much anything, most likely because of the mineral oil, plus it gets deep in the sponge, so I can't get the cream out of the sponge. I like using a beautyblender to apply it, but I absolutely cannot get all of the bb cream off or out, and when I try, I just end up ripping the sponge. Barring that, any suggestions for a combination of brush and cleaner so I don't have to go back to applying this stuff with my fingers? Applying with the blender just makes my skin so smooth that I don't want to go back to using my fingers (and then there's the part where it's hard to wash off my fingers afterward), and I did not like the other sponges I've tried, so I'm not sure what to try next.

I've found that if you wash it immediately after use with a brush cleaner, it stays new looking.  I've used the brush guard cleaner and beauty blender cleaner, both works about the same.

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is there any such thing as a good brush/sponge cleaner when you use a beautyblender sponge to apply Perfect Cover bb cream? It *does not* like to wash off pretty much anything, most likely because of the mineral oil, plus it gets deep in the sponge, so I can't get the cream out of the sponge. I like using a beautyblender to apply it, but I absolutely cannot get all of the bb cream off or out, and when I try, I just end up ripping the sponge.

Barring that, any suggestions for a combination of brush and cleaner so I don't have to go back to applying this stuff with my fingers? Applying with the blender just makes my skin so smooth that I don't want to go back to using my fingers (and then there's the part where it's hard to wash off my fingers afterward), and I did not like the other sponges I've tried, so I'm not sure what to try next.
I would use Philosophy's Purity Made Simple, but then started using Dove and it works way better, also it's way cheaper LOL

I would use Philosophy's Purity Made Simple, but then started using Dove and it works way better, also it's way cheaper LOL
Ooh, perfect. I actually use purity, so I picked up one of the *huge* bottles with the pump during one of Nordstrom's sales, which means I have a ton. That did the trick! It took a lot because this thing had a lot more bb cream in it than I thought, but now I can prevent buildup in the future! Thanks!

Ooh, perfect. I actually use purity, so I picked up one of the *huge* bottles with the pump during one of Nordstrom's sales, which means I have a ton. That did the trick! It took a lot because this thing had a lot more bb cream in it than I thought, but now I can prevent buildup in the future! Thanks!
welcome, I would recommend to try out with Dove to, since it's way cheaper, I had the unscented one and it does the trick much better ^^

welcome, I would recommend to try out with Dove to, since it's way cheaper, I had the unscented one and it does the trick much better ^^
Which Dove? Was that a brush cleaner or a facial cleanser? I've got enough (probably 24 oz) of the purity to last me well over a year, and I plan on getting more this summer if Nordstrom has this deal for their anniversary sale again (40 oz for $50!), so I'm fine with using it as a beautyblender cleanser, but if that deal doesn't come back, I'll definitely want something cheaper on the back burner.

Which Dove? Was that a brush cleaner or a facial cleanser? I've got enough (probably 24 oz) of the purity to last me well over a year, and I plan on getting more this summer if Nordstrom has this deal for their anniversary sale again (40 oz for $50!), so I'm fine with using it as a beautyblender cleanser, but if that deal doesn't come back, I'll definitely want something cheaper on the back burner.
just a Dove unscented bar soap :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  AND omg what a huge deal! :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I would've loved to get that lol 

I haven't figured out how I feel about the perfect BB cream I got with their get one free deal. It makes my skin look even and flawless, BUT it makes my upper cheeks break out very badly. I never have major break outs, just a little blemish if I'm stressed or pmsing, but both times I wore it (separated by like a week) my upper cheeks just get clusters of blemishes. I've never had anything like this happen. I shower and clean my face every night so I don't think that is a problem. Idk. I really want to like the product so I'm going to keep trying.

Urgh, it turns out that I'm going to have to only use the Perfect Cover during autumn and winter and find something else during spring and summer. My skin chemistry apparently changes during warmer months, and this stuff does not play well with my spring chemistry. Burny skin = :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> .

Urgh, it turns out that I'm going to have to only use the Perfect Cover during autumn and winter and find something else during spring and summer. My skin chemistry apparently changes during warmer months, and this stuff does not play well with my spring chemistry. Burny skin =
frown.gif
oh noes :S

Man, I'm such an idiot! I've been having terrible skin problems and I never associated it with the Missha. I've had hives, flaky patches and eyelid swelling. I went to the eye doctor and he specifically asked me if I had changed anything in my make up and I told him no not even thinking that the Missha was new. I haven't been using it for the past week because I got some other samples I wanted to try out and what do you know, my skin problems have ended! Facepalm! Bummed because I really did like the Missha. At least it was free...

Wow so it seems like at least three of us had major skin problems from the Missha bb cream. At least I don't feel crazy now. It's a shame because it really made my skin look great.

I think my big problem might be the sunscreen. Even a standalone sunscreen tends to do the exact same thing the Missha did when I sweat or get a little oily (my skin is usually super dry). I think my skin turns acidic in warmer weather, and Bad Things like this happen.

Back