Missha fans!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, I take back what I said yesterday.  I tried the matte one again today, using less product than I did yesterday.  I didn't like it for the first few minutes, but once it blended in with my skin a little better, I liked it.  The only thing I don't particularly like is how it made me look ill - I had to wear blush.  It did cover up the imperfections on my face nicely though, so I don't mind the trade off.  I have too much blush anyhow - might as well use it.  I didn't notice this until about 5pm, but I didn't need to use my Peter Thomas Roth mattifying gel today, which I've been applying daily since I discovered it in June.  After 12 hours, the only shiny part of my face is my nose.  I guess I can see why so many of you seem to love it so much.  I'm going to try it with one of my pore-minimizing primers tomorrow.  
smile.gif

I've been using Missha BB cream for about 2wks now and I feel like it is actually making my skin look better (less redness, more even skintone?) even when I'm NOT wearing it. I find that I don't have to wear as much as I did when I first started to get the same coverage.

Or maybe I'm totally imagining it!

Originally Posted by hellopengy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've been using Missha BB cream for about 2wks now and I feel like it is actually making my skin look better (less redness, more even skintone?) even when I'm NOT wearing it. I find that I don't have to wear as much as I did when I first started to get the same coverage.

Or maybe I'm totally imagining it!
I'm pretty sure that's what BB creams are supposed to do.  It's pretty cool.  
smile.gif

I just noticed the free offer by Missha! That's pretty awesome. I went ahead and got the offer + a $2 eyeshadow for a total of $11 with shipping! not a bad deal at all. I'm pretty pale though, so I hope it matches my tone ok enough.

My order should be here today or tomorrow! I'm so excited to try the BB cream!

Still in love with Missha- yes I need blush because this makes my skin look flawless and smooth- and you still need that color pop on your cheeks- even with regular foundation.

I have not found a BB cream that gives me that flawless of a look- I could not stop looking at myself in the mirror the first two days I tried it, haha.

So glad I came across this thread. 
smilehappyyes.gif
 I went ahead and made 2 orders (one with just the eyeshadow,and the other with the matte bb cream for $13.99 through the link someone posted on the first page) on separate emails since I know it's totally worth it. 

For anyone who loves it and balks at the $30 price  - you can find it cheaper on amazon, I linked one option below.

http://www.amazon.com/Missha-Perfect-Cover-Cream-1-69oz/dp/B002B9DWBC/ref=sr_1_3?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1362684585&sr=1-3&keywords=missha+m+perfect+cover+bb+cream

Originally Posted by plutorayz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So glad I came across this thread. 
smilehappyyes.gif
 I went ahead and made 2 orders (one with just the eyeshadow,and the other with the matte bb cream for $13.99 through the link someone posted on the first page) on separate emails since I know it's totally worth it. 

For anyone who loves it and balks at the $30 price  - you can find it cheaper on amazon, I linked one option below.

http://www.amazon.com/Missha-Perfect-Cover-Cream-1-69oz/dp/B002B9DWBC/ref=sr_1_3?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1362684585&sr=1-3&keywords=missha+m+perfect+cover+bb+cream
Thanks for that, mine's halfway done, so I will definitely check this out when I'm out :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

No problemo! I'm still going through my original one that I got from Glossybox in their September (I think?) box, when I started getting low I looked for the cheapest route. As it stands I still haven't reached the bottom of that tube, but at least now I'll have plenty of back ups.  

Got my BB cream yesterday and am wearing it today. At first I thought no way would it work on me because it seemed way too light, but when applied and evened out it blended right in with my skin and I have to say it looks pretty good! My face feels very satiny. So far I like this a lot! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by ButterflyGrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my BB cream yesterday and am wearing it today. At first I thought no way would it work on me because it seemed way too light, but when applied and evened out it blended right in with my skin and I have to say it looks pretty good! My face feels very satiny. So far I like this a lot! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Great to hear :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I must confess, I'm already conniving a way to get another one! I think my mom needs to order one! LOL

I'm on it! LOL  Need it like a hole in the head, but that has never stopped me!

I just wrote a review in my blog, but here are two comparison swatches for M Vita BB cream (comes in one universal color) and Perfect Cover BB Cream in #21. Top picture is inside the house, the bottom picture is outside in the bright sunlight.

I got an email from Missha a couple hours ago.  It said that their BB creams are now 30% off because they've sold over 20 million bottles.  I'm ordering another matte BB cream for myself and want to get either the perfect cover or moisture BB cream for my mom (leaning towards the moisture one - she has combination dry skin).  

Originally Posted by audiophilekate /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got an email from Missha a couple hours ago.  It said that their BB creams are now 30% off because they've sold over 20 million bottles.  I'm ordering another matte BB cream for myself and want to get either the perfect cover or moisture BB cream for my mom (leaning towards the moisture one - she has combination dry skin).  
Thanks for enabling me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I picked up 3 more BB Creams for my collection.

For anyone who hasn't yet registered: they aren't sending out #21 anymore, but instead sending out #23. Just something to keep in mind if you plan on registering for that deal. ;D

I'm so glad I found this forum - I received my first missha cream Wednesday and after using it three days in a row, ordered another... I love it - best bb cream I've tried by far... luckily I registered another email address Wednesday and can still get #21  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Thank you guys !

Latest posts

Back