Missha fans!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My second Missha order came today, the one I used by BF's name for. I thought it was really cool that the extra packet sample inside was a 'Missha for Men' sample! It's called Urban Soul, The First Treatment Essence...I had to look it up on the website to see what it was for, all it says is "Essence and toner for men". So I'm guessing it's a facial toner? The site doesn't have a description or instructions listed....but I think it's cool that they put a men's sample in there for him! (coincidence maybe, but awesome if it was intentional!)
My order had the men's sample too.  Unless they think I'm a dude...it's probably a *lucky* coincidence.  Dear Missha, I'm very much a girl...haha.

I've been wanting to try this BB cream for a year, so I was super excited when my order arrived yesterday. Happy with the color and coverage but not so much the scent. It was stronger than I expected and I was kind of over it after wearing/smelling it or an hour. Do you ladies know if any of Missha's other BB creams are odorless?

Originally Posted by CarmenVF /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've been wanting to try this BB cream for a year, so I was super excited when my order arrived yesterday. Happy with the color and coverage but not so much the scent. It was stronger than I expected and I was kind of over it after wearing/smelling it or an hour. Do you ladies know if any of Missha's other BB creams are odorless?
I'm not sure on their other BB creams, but the first time I wore the #21, I was like you and could smell that scent ALL DAY.  But now that I've worn it several times, I don't smell it anymore.  I have no idea if my nose got used to it or if the smell fades, and was something maybe from the packaging?  That's my experience though... smelly the first time, a week later, not so much.

Does anyone know if any of the other Missha BB have less coverage than the one we got for free? After wearing it for a few days I just think it is too much for me. Also I am pretty fair skinned, but I think that the #21 is a bit too light which might be part of the problem.

So I just tried to put in a fairly large order, but even after my credit card information, it didn't give me the 40% off. It still says 40% off on the site. I hate to go any further than that, since I think the next part charges me. I believe today is the last day too. I even tried swapping the coupons wondering if I had to use the anniversary gift over the first time order, but no dice. I wonder if it ended at 9pm when customer service closed? That doesn't really make sense, though. Usually it goes to midnight from my other experiences. Boooooooo. Did it list the discounts immediately for you?

Originally Posted by puppyluv /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does anyone know if any of the other Missha BB have less coverage than the one we got for free? After wearing it for a few days I just think it is too much for me. Also I am pretty fair skinned, but I think that the #21 is a bit too light which might be part of the problem.
The M Signature BB cream is a bit more sheer. It also is free of parabens etc. I really like it! Try it in a #23.

For what it's worth, I guess the promo ended Friday, and I was too delirious from working 70 hours this week to figure that out. Meh on them for not pulling the 40% off stuff from the site when it ended. At least I presume I'll hear from here next time they do another 40% off promo.

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Whats your skin tone? As in  fair, light, medium, dark...?
I am medium to tan.. more tan in the summer. I looked at some Youtube reviews of #27 and those girls seem to have my skin tone so I think I should be ok..

Originally Posted by hellopengy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am medium to tan.. more tan in the summer. I looked at some Youtube reviews of #27 and those girls seem to have my skin tone so I think I should be ok..
Oh Ok, cuz if you were light that would be way dark! But yeah that should be OK for you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Gl ^^

Hey ladies! I figure most of you have received your free BB cream by now....

For those who hadn't tried it before, did you love it? hate it? Did you think it was worth all 'the hype' it was getting? Are you glad you got in on the deal? Thoughts?

Hey Scooby. I really do love the Missha I got. So much to get 2 :)I it has such amazing coverage and os totally idiot proof (which I really need). I can literally slather this stuff on my face without looking in the mirror and still look flawless I got a sample of a BB cream from Pacifica to try to compare and there is no comparison. I mean, talk about the simplest makeup routine for your face

I love the Missha too!  It has more coverage than I thought it would, and the sunscreen is AWESOME because I can't tell you how many times I've put on a full face of makeup in the middle of summer and then thought "oh no! I forgot to put on sunscreen!"

Originally Posted by Beeyutifull /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey Scooby. I really do love the Missha I got. So much to get 2 :)I it has such amazing coverage and os totally idiot proof (which I really need). I can literally slather this stuff on my face without looking in the mirror and still look flawless I got a sample of a BB cream from Pacifica to try to compare and there is no comparison. I mean, talk about the simplest makeup routine for your face
Yep...totally this ^^^. My second one is due to come in any day now.

I'm in love with it too!  The sad part is...I think it broke me out...like not big ugly nasty acne, but those small bumpy ones.  I'm going to try it again this weekend and if it happens again...I'll sadly have to pass it on to my mom.

I love it....I'm so glad I got two. I have sampled many 'bb' creams (never a Korean one) and purchased a few to try and this by far works the best for me. I've been using the pore cover balm with it and it really gives my super oily skin a lovely matte finish for hours! It does look a little weird when I first apply it, but after a minute or two it changes to match me perfectly. I am so happy that I got on board with this deal, I might never have tried it with the $30 price tag. Now I know I love it, so I will happily pay that price when I run out! 

I've tried to apply it several ways...fingers don't spread it quite as I would like, I tried stippling it on with a Sigma F80 flat top kabuki brush but I felt like it applied too thick that way, my favorite way is to take some on a Sigma F50 duo fibre brush and swirl it on in circular motions all over.

I love it....I'm so glad I got two. I have sampled many 'bb' creams (never a Korean one) and purchased a few to try and this by far works the best for me. I've been using the pore cover balm with it and it really gives my super oily skin a lovely matte finish for hours! It does look a little weird when I first apply it, but after a minute or two it changes to match me perfectly. I am so happy that I got on board with this deal, I might never have tried it with the $30 price tag. Now I know I love it, so I will happily pay that price when I run out!  I've tried to apply it several ways...fingers don't spread it quite as I would like, I tried stippling it on with a Sigma F80 flat top kabuki brush but I felt like it applied too thick that way, my favorite way is to take some on a Sigma F50 duo fibre brush and swirl it on in circular motions all over.
I need to try the brush method! I've only been using my fingers! Thanks for the tip!

Originally Posted by Beeyutifull /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I need to try the brush method! I've only been using my fingers! Thanks for the tip!
Welcome :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I also love how one pump covers my face...and I don't wear makeup every day ( I home school my 11 yr old, so I don't go out much lol), so these 2 will last me a looooong time.

I don't wear a full face of makeup often either. Just got my second one in the mail yesterday. Thank goodness this stuff lasts for a long time unopened.

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love it....I'm so glad I got two. I have sampled many 'bb' creams (never a Korean one) and purchased a few to try and this by far works the best for me. I've been using the pore cover balm with it and it really gives my super oily skin a lovely matte finish for hours! It does look a little weird when I first apply it, but after a minute or two it changes to match me perfectly. I am so happy that I got on board with this deal, I might never have tried it with the $30 price tag. Now I know I love it, so I will happily pay that price when I run out! 

I've tried to apply it several ways...fingers don't spread it quite as I would like, I tried stippling it on with a Sigma F80 flat top kabuki brush but I felt like it applied too thick that way, my favorite way is to take some on a Sigma F50 duo fibre brush and swirl it on in circular motions all over.
This is what I purchased with my second BB cream and I really like it! I got it yesterday...Thanks for posting about it originally...You are the reason I ordered it!

Latest posts

Back