Missha fans!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by jesemiaud /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No sample for me. 

Regarding the date on the package...after doing a little googling, the consensus is that the date is the manufacture date. I found this response from Missha when someone sent them the same question:

Here's the answer. "Dear Valuable Customer, Thank you for your inquiry and do apologize for the inconvenince the date on the product are the manufacturing dates. These products expire 3 to 5 yrs after the manufacturing date. " (and, as Stella previously mentioned, good for 12 months after opening.) 
Thanks for looking!  I hope that's it!

Hey all! I also jumped on the bandwagon and purchased some eyeshadow to receive the free BB cream. I already received it and so far I'm liking it. The scent is a bit strong when first applied, but it does go away after some time. I have sensitive skin and this has not given me any problems so far.

Has anyone tried any of their other BB creams? My brother lives in Korea and is coming to visit in March so I would like to stock up since it's so much cheaper if bought there. If not Missha, any other BB creams you all recommend? Thanks in advance for any of your feedback!

So tried my BB cream last night and :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> it is so amazing. I just quickly slathered it on my face and couldnt believe the coverage. I looked flawless and didnt even try to! I must get more of this stuff it is such a bargain! Thanks ladies for enabling!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The #21 is definitely the perfect shade for me. I also liked the coverage. I'm trying it today for the first time. Can't wait to see how it hold up compared to the primer + foundation that I normally wear. I think I will be using a second email and grabbing another one.

Me too today is the wear test for me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> so far I got 2 compliments since I never wear full face makeup. My face looks flawless but we shall see by the end of today!

Originally Posted by Eva Papoutsi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Of course I also ordered from Missha when I found out about the free BB cream from you guys (thanks for all the great offers you post btw) and I just got my order today. I got a very pretty shimmery violet eyeshadow and the BB cream! I was really excited when I saw my package (still am actually) but I have a few concerns.

The eyeshadow was in a plastic container but came with no case (I guess it's supposed to snap into a compact, but I didn't know that). Anyway, I don't mind that much, it looks like a pretty color and I'm going to find a place for it somewhere in my makeup bags-palettes!

What I'm more worried about is the BB cream, because it looks like it's expired! I always check the expiration date when I receive cosmetics, and this one says August 23, 2012! I really wish I am wrong, but I don't think so... here is the picture so that you can see too! I feel bad saying anything, since it was free, so I will just use it right away before it gets bad (I tested it on my hand and the smell + texture seems great) and leave my current Skin79 BB cream aside to use later. I just wanted to ask you ladies if it has happened to anyone else here and what would you do... I am a little worried about the SPF, but we don't get much sun this time of the year, so I guess I can get away with it!

That is the date of manufacturing not the expiration date.

In Korea you are required to post the manufacturing date on skincare and beauty items.

So don't worry about your BB cream, it's fine!

I am pretty fair skinned between Porcelain and Ivory, would #21 be too dark for me or should I go with #13? Thank you

Originally Posted by Beeyutifull /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I ordered a second one too!
smile.gif
five.gif

Just couldn't resist!

Today was day 2 and my face was still very dry and patchy looking. Back to tinted moisturizers for me!

Originally Posted by Jamie P /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Today was day 2 and my face was still very dry and patchy looking. Back to tinted moisturizers for me!
Did you use moisturizer or just the BB? Just wondering ^^

Maybe try experimenting with different combos of moisturizers/primers/setting powders? I used a moisturizer then the pore cover balm from the missha site, plus mac translucent powder and it was great! Though I have very oily skin so the odds are low that I'd get dry using it. If all fails then I'm sure it would be great for a trade :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Today I actually applied it over my deep moisture night mask (I stayed home today so no worry of it melting off) and my skin was still dry and patchy. Oh well. It's a common issue for me.

Originally Posted by Jamie P /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Today I actually applied it over my deep moisture night mask (I stayed home today so no worry of it melting off) and my skin was still dry and patchy. Oh well. It's a common issue for me.
aww that's too bad :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Also for a while(since you changed your picture) I thought you were new or something, because you changed your picture lmao! And then now I saw your user name and went: Wait a minute! lol 

Originally Posted by lilin82 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am pretty fair skinned between Porcelain and Ivory, would #21 be too dark for me or should I go with #13?

Thank you
21 should work just fine. I am also super fair, generally wear the lightest shade in everything, and the 21 works very well for me.

Originally Posted by dd62 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wish they would let us pick the color. I think the 21 would be too dark for me.
I'm pasty pale, wear the lightest shade in most foundations, and it's not too dark at all.

Back