Missha fans!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well... I bit the bullet and got a Feb Glossybox - the theme is International Makeup - so I'm hoping there is some Missha or other Asian BB cream in there.  If not, then I'll see if the deal is still active.  Shade #21 is a fine for my winter skin but I think I'll need #23 for summer.

And I'm hoping I don't regret the glossybox... oh the horrible, horrible customer service stories *shudders*
I doubt there will be Missha since they have already sent it out twice...but I would love to try another Asian BB :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Got mine in today! I ordered the mono touch eyeshadow in OPK01 and it is a beautiful peachy champage color. They also sent me a sample of the Super Aqua Ultra Waterfull Cream. I have not had a chance to try the BB Cream on my face since I am at work, but it looked awesome on my hand and #21 looks like it may be a *teensy* bit light to just perfect!!

Hahaha I hated my lack of smile so I changed it. I'm a happy person! Need a smile!!

aww that's too bad :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Also for a while(since you changed your picture) I thought you were new or something, because you changed your picture lmao! And then now I saw your user name and went: Wait a minute! lol 

Originally Posted by Jamie P /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hahaha I hated my lack of smile so I changed it. I'm a happy person! Need a smile!!
I can't manage to ever get a nice smile on a picture lol. But your pic is quite cute ^^

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I doubt there will be Missha since they have already sent it out twice...but I would love to try another Asian BB :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Maybe there is a non BB cream Missha product in there, since they already have a relationship with the company?

Originally Posted by onebizeebee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey all! I also jumped on the bandwagon and purchased some eyeshadow to receive the free BB cream. I already received it and so far I'm liking it. The scent is a bit strong when first applied, but it does go away after some time. I have sensitive skin and this has not given me any problems so far.

Has anyone tried any of their other BB creams? My brother lives in Korea and is coming to visit in March so I would like to stock up since it's so much cheaper if bought there. If not Missha, any other BB creams you all recommend? Thanks in advance for any of your feedback!
I've tried a lot of Korean BB Creams and I have to say...Missha is worth stocking alone. But if you must, I really like Holika Holika's BB Creams.

Also...your icon is so cute!

Other bB Creams you might want to try is BRTC and Elishacoy. Both korean and i'm absolutely in love with them. The Elishacoy always nuddy one is so sheer that you don't even feel like you're wearing makeup. When it's the summer time, i switch over to the BRTC cuz it controls the oil better. This is the one that i use http://www.momomango.com/brtc/blemish-recover-balm/. It says it's for blemish but i really use it just to contorl the oil.

I kept resisting for two days and finally broke down. 

Here's my humble purchase :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I decided to grab a couple things I needed anyway, like cotton puffs and french nail tip strips and a new brow pencil since mine's almost used up.

Also I needed an actual nail sponge for ombre effect, and at this discounted price this is the cheapest I've seen it.

Product Price Quantity Size Total
MSMS1219_s.jpg

M Vita BB Cream (Matte) SPF 20/PA++
$19.99$11.99
  $11.99

MSMS1153_s.jpg

French Nail Tip Liner
$1.99$1.19
  $1.19

MSMS1205_s.jpg

Nail Gradation Sponge
$2.99$1.79
  $1.79

MSMS1052_s.jpg

M Perfect Cover BB Cream (New Subscriber First Purchase) #21 Light Beige
$29.99$0.00
  $0.00

MSMS1299_s.jpg

Cotton Puff 100
$3.00$1.80
  $1.80

MSMS1291_s.jpg

MISSHA The Style Perfect Eyebrow Styler(Auto) Dark Brown
$8.00$4.80
0.4g
$4.80
      Coupon Title Discount Minimum Purchase Amount Expiration Date
gift.gif
 New Subscriber First Purchase Gift - M Perfect Cover BB Cream #21   $ 1 02/09/2013
Total : $21.57 Discount Total : -$0.00 Subtotal : $21.57
Ground Delivery Shipping : $8.99 Tax : $0.00 Payment Total :
$30.56

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here's my humble purchase :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I decided to grab a couple things I needed anyway, like cotton puffs and french nail tip strips and a new brow pencil since mine's almost used up.

Also I needed an actual nail sponge for ombre effect, and at this discounted price this is the cheapest I've seen it.

MSMS1219_s.jpg

$19.99$11.99
  $11.99

MSMS1153_s.jpg

French Nail Tip Liner
$1.99$1.19
  $1.19

MSMS1205_s.jpg

Nail Gradation Sponge
$2.99$1.79
  $1.79

MSMS1052_s.jpg

$29.99$0.00
  $0.00

MSMS1299_s.jpg

Cotton Puff 100
$3.00$1.80
  $1.80

MSMS1291_s.jpg

$8.00$4.80
0.4g
$4.80
gift.gif
 New Subscriber First Purchase Gift - M Perfect Cover BB Cream #21   $ 1 02/09/2013
$30.56
Wow that's some nice haulage :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> do you know is Missha takes paypal?

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow that's some nice haulage :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> do you know is Missha takes paypal?
Thanks! Pretty sure they don't or I would have used that option otherwise.

MSMS1219_s.jpg

$19.99$11.99
  $11.99

MSMS1153_s.jpg

French Nail Tip Liner
$1.99$1.19
  $1.19

MSMS1205_s.jpg

Nail Gradation Sponge
$2.99$1.79
  $1.79

MSMS1052_s.jpg

$29.99$0.00
  $0.00

MSMS1299_s.jpg

Cotton Puff 100
$3.00$1.80
  $1.80

MSMS1291_s.jpg

$8.00$4.80
0.4g
$4.80
gift.gif
$30.56

you did so much better than me! I decided to spend $40 so I could get the free shipping :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Oh the things I will do for free shipping!

super excited to try out the BB creams though!! I ended up getting #27 for myself, #23 for my sister, and #21 for the "new subscriber bonus". I figure at least one of those shades HAS to match my skin tone..right?

I got those cotton puffs too. They looked so cute in a box!

Originally Posted by hellopengy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

you did so much better than me! I decided to spend $40 so I could get the free shipping :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Oh the things I will do for free shipping!

super excited to try out the BB creams though!! I ended up getting #27 for myself, #23 for my sister, and #21 for the "new subscriber bonus". I figure at least one of those shades HAS to match my skin tone..right?

I got those cotton puffs too. They looked so cute in a box!
Whats your skin tone? As in  fair, light, medium, dark...?

MSMS1219_s.jpg

$19.99$11.99
  $11.99

MSMS1153_s.jpg

French Nail Tip Liner
$1.99$1.19
  $1.19

MSMS1205_s.jpg

Nail Gradation Sponge
$2.99$1.79
  $1.79

MSMS1052_s.jpg

$29.99$0.00
  $0.00

MSMS1299_s.jpg

Cotton Puff 100
$3.00$1.80
  $1.80

MSMS1291_s.jpg

$8.00$4.80
0.4g
$4.80
gift.gif
$30.56
Ooo, I ordered the Vita BB Cream Matte also. One of the reviews said that  they mixed it with the Perfect Cover to get a less glowy finish and that the shade is close to 21. Let us know how it works for you when it arrives. I just ordered today for that great deal so it'll be a while for me. BTW, the free BB deal goes on until the 13th.

Originally Posted by cheetahchirps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ooo, I ordered the Vita BB Cream Matte also. One of the reviews said that  they mixed it with the Perfect Cover to get a less glowy finish and that the shade is close to 21. Let us know how it works for you when it arrives. I just ordered today for that great deal so it'll be a while for me. BTW, the free BB deal goes on until the 13th.
Those are exactly the reasons why I ordered it! I'll let you know how I like it, and post some swatches and a blog review :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I was lurking the ipsy thread and bought the bb cream too. Im vampire white so hopefully it'll work for me. Cant pass up cheap deals. Lol. Ive tried the garnier and loreal bb creams and was not impressed at all.

MSMS1219_s.jpg

$19.99$11.99
  $11.99

MSMS1153_s.jpg

French Nail Tip Liner
$1.99$1.19
  $1.19

MSMS1205_s.jpg

Nail Gradation Sponge
$2.99$1.79
  $1.79

MSMS1052_s.jpg

$29.99$0.00
  $0.00

MSMS1299_s.jpg

Cotton Puff 100
$3.00$1.80
  $1.80

MSMS1291_s.jpg

$8.00$4.80
0.4g
$4.80
gift.gif
$30.56
Btw. the Style Perfect Brow pencil has gotten AMAZING reviews!!!!!

It's supposed to be fantastic!

My second Missha order came today, the one I used by BF's name for. I thought it was really cool that the extra packet sample inside was a 'Missha for Men' sample! It's called Urban Soul, The First Treatment Essence...I had to look it up on the website to see what it was for, all it says is "Essence and toner for men". So I'm guessing it's a facial toner? The site doesn't have a description or instructions listed....but I think it's cool that they put a men's sample in there for him! (coincidence maybe, but awesome if it was intentional!)

Back