Missha fans!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Let me know if this works and if they'll ship it to the same address!  
They will...I used his name and my secondary email address, and the same mailing address as the first order.

Sorry, not trying to bug you... were you able to use the same card? Or did you use his?  (just trying to make sure I don't mess it up! Thank you!)

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sorry, not trying to bug you... were you able to use the same card? Or did you use his?  (just trying to make sure I don't mess it up! Thank you!)
Same billing and shipping address, same debit card. Different shipping name (don't know if this is necessary) and different email :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Same billing and shipping address, same debit card. Different shipping name (don't know if this is necessary) and different email :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
You are wonderful, thank you!

Originally Posted by CarmenVF /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm jealous that you guys are getting your orders already. I place my order last Saturday morning and i just checked my account and it says it hasn't shipped yet. I'll just be over here obsessively checking the mail.
I know, me too! I came home yesterday expecting to see my package...no such luck for me. Sad panda!

I got mine yesterday and already love it.  This is the first cream that actually feels like it gives me full coverage - usually I feel the need to put a bunch of powder on as well (yeah...).  Love the way it looks.  Went on a little scary, it almost looked gray at first, but once it was on, I was loving the way it looked.  I ordered another today using a different email address and my husband's information.

Wore it all day. Love the coverage, but it's not moisturizing enough. I need a dry skin formula for sure.

I use Bare Mineral - Mineral Veil mix with a tiny bit of Make Up Forever HD Powder.  That combination work really really well for me.

Originally Posted by Jamie P /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wore it all day. Love the coverage, but it's not moisturizing enough. I need a dry skin formula for sure.
I had the same problem - it became patchy after a few hours. Darn dry skin. Unfortunately the #21 is just a little too light for me also :-( 

I would not consider this a full coverage product. 

I wish they would let us pick the color. I think the 21 would be too dark for me.

I had the same problem - it became patchy after a few hours. Darn dry skin. Unfortunately the #21 is just a little too light for me also :-(  I would not consider this a full coverage product. 
Not full coverage, but medium for sure. I felt like it looked very natural.

I got that email to but the site is down, well i cant get it to come up it might be just me... I just check my shipping and I should get mine today = so excited :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Well... I bit the bullet and got a Feb Glossybox - the theme is International Makeup - so I'm hoping there is some Missha or other Asian BB cream in there.  If not, then I'll see if the deal is still active.  Shade #21 is a fine for my winter skin but I think I'll need #23 for summer.

And I'm hoping I don't regret the glossybox... oh the horrible, horrible customer service stories *shudders*

Back