Missha fans!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love buffing it in too, sadly my brush is too rough and really scratches my face, so I just use my beauty blender. I need another flat top brush

*sigh* I finally broke down and got a 2nd tube... Many thanks to Scooby384 for the helpful info a few pages ago (used hubby's name and my secondary email address*, was able to pay with my debit card again!)   and to jnm9jem for the recommendation on the eyeshadow color OPK01, I ended up getting that one.  Hoping it's a peachier shade than the Mary Lou-Manizer, I was actually holding my little sample up to the computer screen, trying to see if they were different colors! The Missha color looks peachier and rose-gold-ier (yup, just made that one up) than the MLM.  They were out of stock on the KH01 that I ordered last time (a beautiful silvery sparkly light green!), so I was going crazy trying to find something I liked... 

I swear, I couldn't help myself... I have fallen in love with this BB Cream!  And now that I know it works on my skin and looks amazing, I could not stop myself from buying another tube!  Enablers, unite!  

*Thank goodness for having 2 email addresses.  I would have been in SO much trouble if my hubby started getting emails/newsletters about makeup!!!

Just curious to those of you who have ordered from Missha...how long does it take for you to get your order? I ordered a week ago and it still hasn't shipped. Wondering if that is normal....

Originally Posted by roxyupallnight /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just curious to those of you who have ordered from Missha...how long does it take for you to get your order? I ordered a week ago and it still hasn't shipped. Wondering if that is normal....
It's normal during a sale. It took almost 2 weeks for my last order to arrive. 10 days to process it, and then 2 days after it shipped.

I am still waiting for an order I placed on the 8th.

Originally Posted by roxyupallnight /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yup, it does take a while during the sale and I think that they posted something on their home page along the lines of "Shipping Delays due to order increases". I ordered mine on the 2/6 and that was right around the beginning of the sale; it actually shipped on the 15th and should be at my house tonight (I'm in Kansas City).

Got my missha order today. Yay!!! Loving the bb cream. Might have to order another! Lol. Got the VL01 single shadow. Its a VERY pale lilac. I ordered on feb 6 so it took 2 wks to receive it.

Omgosh the BB creams and the eyebrow pencil are amazing! They're the types of products that you try once and wonder how on earth you lived without them before. I'm working on a blog post right now and I'll let you know when it's up but so far I've been really impressed with Missha. 

Okay you naughty enablers....I placed my first order for this BB cream and I can't wait to try it! I did the eyeshadow and pay shipping to get the free BB cream. Fingers crossed that it will work for me!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It worked really great for me... I was surprised how matte it made my combination-oily skin look (which is rare for a bb cream-moisturizer), but definitely did not dry out my skin, and it covered a little better than my Skin79 bb cream! Also, it is closer to my natural skin tone and less greyish, so that helps too!

Originally Posted by Eva Papoutsi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It worked really great for me... I was surprised how matte it made my combination-oily skin look (which is rare for a bb cream-moisturizer), but definitely did not dry out my skin, and it covered a little better than my Skin79 bb cream! Also, it is closer to my natural skin tone and less greyish, so that helps too!
I'm glad to hear that it doesn't dry your skin out.  Since I started using the Peter Thomas Roth acne products, my skin has been super dry.  I did used to have oily skin, so it's kind of a nice change...?

It sounds really promising! From what I've read it will take a couple of weeks to get to me, so I'm in for a bit of a wait, but it might be worth it!

It sounds really promising! From what I've read it will take a couple of weeks to get to me, so I'm in for a bit of a wait, but it might be worth it!
It is worth the wait. I have a massive acne breakout right now and the Missha is disguising how bad it really is.

Wow!  I just ordered my free missha w/ my clearance eyeshadow LAST NIGHT & I just got notification that it has shipped!  Awesome news, especially because if I like it & they're still running the promo, you betcha I'm going to use my 2nd e-mail & my boyfriend's name.  :]  thank you muchly, magicalmom!

Originally Posted by kelley /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow!  I just ordered my free missha w/ my clearance eyeshadow LAST NIGHT & I just got notification that it has shipped!  Awesome news, especially because if I like it & they're still running the promo, you betcha I'm going to use my 2nd e-mail & my boyfriend's name.  :]  thank you muchly, magicalmom!
no prob!  I'm expecting my official "enabler" badge from makeuptalk any day now! 
biggrin.gif

I love my "free" Missha that I ordered.  I have oily skin (even at 45)...and use Bare Escentuals powder foundation.  After putting on the Missha BB, I actually forgot to put on my BE foundation because my skin looked so great!  I love this stuff.... time to order more with my other email account.. lol

tried my missha for the 1st time today!  after putting it on, i did notice that it was a bit lighter in color than my dr. jart, but still blended with my skin.  i may be imagining it, but now that it's been on for an hour and a half, it may have warmed up a bit.  or maybe i'm just more awake. :]

I received my Missha order today (1 regular-sized Matte BB cream and 1 mini whatever-the-red-one-is BB cream).  After trying both, I'm really not impressed.  I'm going to try at least one of them tomorrow morning.  The color was fine, but they seemed kinda oily.  I suppose I may have set my expectations too high.

Latest posts

Back