MMU lookalikes and dupes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by fishchick72 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I owned a ton of MAC prior to going to MMU. I am still searching for a mineral version of MAC's jewel blue & MAC's orange.
MAC club=EDM's shopping spree & OMC's seaweed

MAC felt blue= OMC's midnight sea

MAC bitter or overgrown= OMC's sunset tide

MAC waternymph= OMC's aquamarine

MAC mulch= EDM's comfy & OMC's guadalupe brown

MAC concrete= EDM's wild flowers

MAC pink venus= EDM's pink pajamas

MAC yogurt= EDM's birthday cake

MAC kid= OMC's sandy bottom & EDM's hot chocolate

can we make this thread a sticky please??

Whats EDM?

Originally Posted by Makeup-aholic /img/forum/go_quote.gif Whats EDM? Every day minerals!!
Wonderful thread Momo!! Gonna be really helpful. I'll see if I can find any.

This is one of the best threads!

MAC Rose = Lumiere Allure

MAC Chartreuse = Lumiere cats eye

does anyone have dupes for Mac woodwinked and amberlights?

Great thread!

I just took a look at Signature Minerals's Turquoise...Flipside is more green than blue.

Valerie's O My Blush isn't really like Orgasm in my opinion.

Thank you!!! thats really helpfull
smile.gif
!!!

Well, I can't say for certainty since I haven't tested it, but Aromaleigh has a dupe of NARS' Orgasm in two formulas:

powder blush - Pure Rouge in Verve

multi-use cream- Colorwash Multi-tasking Lip and Cheek Color in Velveteen

Also, while I wouldn't be good at finding other dupes myself since I used mostly drugstore brands before switching to MMU, all you other ladies should definitely do some hunting among Aromaleigh's NUMEROUS color selections!! They seem to have every color under the sun, and the provide EXCELLENT color descriptions, so you're not just relying on the monitor screen! Plus, I've bought litterally hundreds of $$$ worth of samples from them, ("Ouch!," says my pocetbook
wink.gif
) and I find all their products to be of very good quality.

Aromaleigh Mineral Cosmetics & Aromatics: Pure Mineral Makeup: Creatively & affordably formulated with the finest quality mineral pigments.

i had to share this with everyone here because this is the place where i discovered mac`s dazzleray pigment,lisa from mymineralsbathandbody has came up with dupes of mac pigments and let me tell you there are great,lisa is such a great person i asked her to try and make a dupe of the dazzleray and she did,she also sent it for free and also sent other samples along with it another great find is honeypearl blush/bronzer and glow all in one,ive been searching for something like this for along time
smile.gif
so happy with her products and her GREAT customer service,samples are cheap too

Great thread, I'm definitely going to take another look at it before I order!

Great money saving tips! Thanks so much just getting into MMU & don't want to spend heaps

It is on ebay it's called Silk Naturals mineral make up. If u click on advanced search....store name & type it in it will find it. Just ordered Climax blush & others have been wanting to try NARS orgasm but $$$ in Australia dup soooooo cheap, thx 4 the tip!!!

Back