MMU lookalikes and dupes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking for a dupe of a Lauress blush called "FLushed" it's like a wine plum color. Anyone know anothe company that may have something similar?? Laruess is moving the company and not taking orders at the moment.

THANKS
smile.gif

Try looking @ silk naturals Silk Naturals (on ebay also) . It is a small company but have fab/unusual colours esp the blush. I love them all, it is cheap & samples r large & free samples r posted w each order.

OMG! you guys are sooo great! thanks I will look into all these colors. And maybe oder flushed when Lauress gets organized into the new place.

I'm looking for a blush color (that can double as a lipcolor) that is similar to Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick in Rose Tea! I'm obsessed with this color ATM and I love mono looks, so I was hoping I could find a MMU blush that will match this wonderful lipcolor! I recently bough this color off of ebay, and I will post pictures of it when I get it. But for now use this as reference to what I'm looking for: https://forum.makeuptalk.com/f11...ml#post1050844 . Thanks!

Hi guys, just bumping this up. I'm about to look for updates to add to the main post. Thanks for keeping it going while I was gone! BTW remember to add your "official" dupes if the suggestions made for you work out!

Ah! Moderators, can you make it so I can continue editing this post? I guess enough time has passed where I can't add anything else to the main list. TIA

Originally Posted by citre /img/forum/go_quote.gif Also, does anyone know of an MMU dupe for NARS Orgasm? hello,pure luxe has a perfect dupe for orgasm ,i cant remember the name but if you go to the pure luxe site and click on blushes you will find it,it says right on the description copy of orgasm,good luck,i might be back with the name
smile.gif

Quote:
NARS Orgasm = Milani Luminous, SilkMinerals Climax, Valerie O-My!, Fusion of Color Gracie
smile.gif

Originally Posted by blondie36 /img/forum/go_quote.gif hello,pure luxe has a perfect dupe for orgasm ,i cant remember the name but if you go to the pure luxe site and click on blushes you will find it,it says right on the description copy of orgasm,good luck,i might be back with the name
smile.gif
Pure luxe Nymph is very pretty. You can order a sample jar. I have a few samples of PL MMU blushes and they are all very nice.

Great thread ).

I have been looking for a dupe for Cargo's Bordeaux.

It is a matt deep red plum and goes great with my green eyes.

Crossing my fingers :).

If anyone is an NC20 in MAC foundations and has found a match in minerals, I'd love to know which, the ones I've tried have never been quite right for me.

Meow Firefly blush in Spark is VERY close to NARS O, except it has better lasting power and pigment! Overall, Meow Spark is all you want NARS O to be yet BETTER!

Originally Posted by SalJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif If anyone is an NC20 in MAC foundations and has found a match in minerals, I'd love to know which, the ones I've tried have never been quite right for me. Have you tried Meow foundations? I believe you will find a perfect match there, they have extensive array of shades there. And I recommend their forum if you need help choosing, a lovely lady there named Jen is very good at matching shades. HTH!!

Yeah I tried a couple but they were the wrong shade. But I see they've got some yellow based ones now so I'll give them a go I think.

Thank you, I'll have a look at their forum as well.

Thanks for the helpful info. Sometimes the smaller companies offer better prices and options.

Back