• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ModCloth Stylish Surprise Grab Bags

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my third stylish surprise in the mail. I looked online, sure enough, not only is the top ugly and too big, it's sold at sears. I give up. All I wanted was ONE dress. What a waste of my money...

I love that coat! This is a really neat idea, I'm going to have to try it next time its around!

Well this is a makeup forum so I didn't really feel the need to create a new topic, but for all you ladies who were sad the $15 surprises didn't work out, they're having 70% a bunch of stuff right now so a bunch of dresses are $30 and less! http://www.modcloth.com/shop/sale?sorting=loved&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=0819last-hurrah-cta-no-video&utm_campaign=2013-08-19-Last-Hurrah-No-Video
Damnit. Completely justifying my purchase after I saw this post as "I totally needed a new dress for my birthday next month.....right?"

I couldn't the link for the $5 mystery :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I ordered the apparel mystery in S and M. Very excited to see what I get, but kind of nervous at the same time.

I grabbed one! I wish they had the shoe ones available. Usually I like all of their styles, so I hope I get something good.

Got 3 apparel surprises and on accessory surprise today. Sooooo nervous that they either won't fit, I'll hate them, or that I'll already have one of them. D:

Got 3 apparel surprises and on accessory surprise today. Sooooo nervous that they either won't fit, I'll hate them, or that I'll already have one of them. D:
Do you have the links to the other surprises?

What an genius marketing scheme.... I'm SO tempted, but my bank account is making quite the persuasive argument. Errrmagheeerrdd....

YAY! I've been waiting for these to come back!

I ordered two and I still had a $20 credit on my account for referring a friend, so it was only $14 with shipping. Hoping for warm winter things 
smile.gif

Unfortunately I don't /: they sell out pretty quickly. I was only able to get the $5 accessory because I'm signed up to get texts from Modcloth and they notify those people before everyone else.

Quote: Originally Posted by thelacunastitch /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Unfortunately I don't /: they sell out pretty quickly. I was only able to get the $5 accessory because I'm signed up to get texts from Modcloth and they notify those people before everyone else.

Where did you find the $5 accessory? I wasn't able to find it on their site.

Has anyone received their mystery items yet?

Mine are due to be delivered on Monday. I'm nervous! 
icon_rolleyes.gif

I got mine today. One was a hit & the other was a miss. I love the shoes (they are cute & comfortable), but the sweater looks like its from the 80's in a bad way. Ha ha ha. I will still wear it though because I paid for it, & I'm pretty sure it will look better on than it does on my floor, but man, that brown almost has an orangy tiny to it. I love sweaters & love love love chevron prints but this is a little out of my comfort zone.

Quote: Originally Posted by trekkersangel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got mine today. One was a hit & the other was a miss. I love the shoes (they are cute & comfortable), but the sweater looks like its from the 80's in a bad way. Ha ha ha. I will still wear it though because I paid for it, & I'm pretty sure it will look better on than it does on my floor, but man, that brown almost has an orangy tiny to it. I love sweaters & love love love chevron prints but this is a little out of my comfort zone.

I love the shoes!!!!!!!!!

Back