• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ModCloth Stylish Surprise Grab Bags

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by trekkersangel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got mine today. One was a hit & the other was a miss. I love the shoes (they are cute & comfortable), but the sweater looks like its from the 80's in a bad way. Ha ha ha. I will still wear it though because I paid for it, & I'm pretty sure it will look better on than it does on my floor, but man, that brown almost has an orangy tiny to it. I love sweaters & love love love chevron prints but this is a little out of my comfort zone.

Man...I would wear the heck out of that sweater!  It could have been way, way worse...haha.

Quote: Originally Posted by trekkersangel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got mine today. One was a hit & the other was a miss. I love the shoes (they are cute & comfortable), but the sweater looks like its from the 80's in a bad way. Ha ha ha. I will still wear it though because I paid for it, & I'm pretty sure it will look better on than it does on my floor, but man, that brown almost has an orangy tiny to it. I love sweaters & love love love chevron prints but this is a little out of my comfort zone.

Ahhh I actually love that sweater!

I'm hoping for a sweater or a coat or something warm! It's getting chilly here. 

Ahhh I actually love that sweater! I'm hoping for a sweater or a coat or something warm! It's getting chilly here. 
You guys are giving me hope that I can pull off the sweater! Now I'm excited to wear it! :)

I got this ugly thing!!

the length is wrong, the colours are wrong, the silhouette is wrong...I'm pretty disappointed :/ I found it on the website and saw that it cost $100. on the one hand I'm grateful for receiving something that cost so much money, but on the other, I'm annoyed at myself for spending money on something that I knew I might not like (and didn't get lucky with a gem, haha). oh well...this dress will just have to say hello to ebay!

I usually don't like red, but I like that color combo. It looks pretty. I could totally see that paired with a sweater and boots for the office this fall season. Hopefully someone else gets to enjoy it!

I got mine today! I was hoping for a sweater, but this is (almost) perfect for me. It's my color and style, but unfortunately a little loose on the top. So I need to find the perfect bra or modify it. It is going to be nice for Christmas and New Year's, so I am very happy that I took the gamble. 
laughing.gif

I wish I felt the same way about mine as you guys do haha--maybe this means someone will buy it off me!

Quote:

Originally Posted by superhans /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got this dress - looks a bit awful in pics and in the bag but actually quite cute on! 

LOVE THIS!! this is a lot more my style.

I just snagged one in my size... I can't wait!! Also now I really want a cozy black and white geometric print shawl/oversize cardigan I saw on there now too.....

Got mine! Um...the one on the left isn't horrible but the one on the right is HUGE and reminds me of a bridesmaid dress. Oh well. I'll find someone who wants it!

Quote: Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got mine! Um...the one on the left isn't horrible but the one on the right is HUGE and reminds me of a bridesmaid dress.

Oh well. I'll find someone who wants it!

The one of the left is super cute! 

Quote: Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got mine! Um...the one on the left isn't horrible but the one on the right is HUGE and reminds me of a bridesmaid dress.

Oh well. I'll find someone who wants it!

ooh i have that green dress! I ordered it from ideeli I think. It's very cute and charming. I love the cut on it.

I received my two surprises. Both unfortunately up for grabs if anyone is interested in trading. They are both super cute, I think so at least. I prefer my dresses below the knees. Both small if interested.

I received my two surprises. Both unfortunately up for grabs if anyone is interested in trading. They are both super cute, I think so at least. I prefer my dresses below the knees. Both small if interested.
Ooh! I might want to trade for that second one!

This is what I got. The dots are actually gold colored. I don't like this at all. It's too big despite being a small and the cut is very unflattering on me. It's up for trade if anyone wants it.

I am trying to figure out how to post a picture I received a ya Los Angeles mint dress with lace and pearl detailing so cute size large but I am 35 and have d boobs so it is not for me I want to post a pic to possibly swap this item ?

Back