"Model in a Bottle"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think i might take the plunge and order this.. this sounds like something i could really use!!

I tryed this stuff, it kept my face makeup looking darn good and "flawless".

I would apply my makeup as usual, let my mascara dry as instructed, then spritz my face (about 3 sprays usually gets my whole face). Off to work I would go and when I would get home my makeup was still there looking like it was when I left in the morning. I have been using this every day now for almost a month and I am still surprised by how well it works. My bottle is still well over half full as well, so at $18 for 2oz bottle I think it is a really good buy! Sure it adds an extra step but it is well worth it. It dries quickly, keeps my makeup looking fresh all day, and I have had no breakouts from it. It is already on my list of "Holy Grail" items. :clap Now just if they come up with one to keep lip products on.:icon_eek:

Ok i am also very interested!!!!!will definetly come in handy down south where its warm and your makeup runs away!!!!!!!!!!!!:icon_chee

You guys got me interested.... I'm taking the plunge, just ordered it online... can't wait to get it... will let you know about it.

I am new here to this forum. I also saw this on Oprah.

I have oily skin and makeup doesn't tend to stay on my face long.

I actually bought this and I love it. I use it everyday.

It really does work. I use about 4 sprays on my face. It feels funny the first time. Kinda like spraying hairspray on your face. You have to let it dry for about 30 seconds.

I wait to put my mascara on afterwards becuase it tends to flatten my curls out.

I was curious when I joined here to see if anyone else had been using it as well so that I why I did a search on it.

Beth

Wow this sounds like what I need! The summer time down south can make your makeup melt away. :icon_lol: I wonder how it performs in the hot summer?

I have only been using it since November, but I live in the south also. It hasn't exactly been cold here this winter but it hasn't been in the 90's either.

I am hoping it will continue to work well in the summer heat!

I just bought a bottle a couple of days ago and I'm not too happy. I have oily skin and I bought this to 1) keep my makeup in place during the day and 2) the matte finish. Well, it's keeping my make up in place (mostly) but it is making my face hella shiny kinda like I have a lacquer on my face. What am I doing wrong? :-(

I have oily skin as well. After I spray it, it does leave that 'lacquer' look that you were saying, but I just apply powder over it as a finishing touch afterwards and it works well.

I haven't been using it as much, because I have started using Biore Shine Control moisturizer and it has really helped with my oily skin. I would suggest trying it also. I bought it as Target for $5.

i suppose since it is kind of lacquer it would make sense, especially on oily skin.

Girls who have used it, have you run into the same problem?

I wonder the same regarding oily skin.....I am very interested and may take the plunge, but again, does it keep makeup on an oily skin gal as well or does it make you look shinier? If I do try it, I think I may try the powder over it when it dries like "M&M'sMommy" said.

I applaud you CottonCandy. Great Job. If only more people were as intelligent as you are and catch these things. Very sneaky and sly hu? :wassatt: :icon_conf

Following that they already lied and were sneaks, the actual product is probably crap anyways. Its probably just water. lol. :icon_conf humm.

Has anyone else tried this out yet? I'm curious.

I did notice too....it says if you have oily skin, you may need a little more application, than say a normal skinned person.

Leila or anyone else, have you guys tried it? Is it about the same as your Fix+ Spray from Mac?

Back