"Model in a Bottle"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone here who ordered know how long it takes to deliver? I know it says like a few days but Im in the uk

Sorry for bumping this old thread, but I didnt want to open another one.

Just wanted to let you guys know that this stuff is awesome. I got it and used it today and let me tell ya, the make up stayed on my face from 6:30am to 11:15pm!!!! Of course it doesnt look as smooth now as it did this morning when I put it on, but this product did an excellent job in keeping my face makeup in place throughout the day, I was pleasantly surprised.

Plus, it smells good, too! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yeah this product does work great I've used it for the past two years especially on brides & of course my self i spray it to avoid shine & to keep my makeup set !!!

I actually tested this at the hai salon I went to today, I'm waiting at the end of the day to see how my makeup looks.

it sounds good, I need this to keep concealer on dark circle around my eyes.

oooh i had heard about this, im going to go check on sephora, but will it encourage acne? or clog pores? hmmmm

Hmm, I guess it kept it in place all day, but like you said it wasn't the same. I'm not sure its worth the $22.

Back