Most recent purchases?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which Mia did you get?  I'm getting one for my birthday and can't decide if I should get a Mia ore Mia2.
sorry, I know you were asking someone else but hope you don't mind me sharing my opinion as well... I haven't tried the original Mia but waited a while and got the two. Honestly, I can't tell the difference between the two speeds (maybe I'm doing something incorrectly?) If I purchased it again, I would save the extra money and just get the original. That's just me though.

Originally Posted by Lulubelle107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Which Mia did you get?  I'm getting one for my birthday and can't decide if I should get a Mia ore Mia2.
Basically what the consultant told me was that if you have the 2 you won't need to exfoliate with any other product ever, just use it on the higher setting once a week. With the mia one you MIGHT need to exfoliate with a product once a week. I went with the mia because I think it will more than satisfy my needs. He also said if I think I want the other one, I can always exchange it to upgrade. Most stores have an AMAZING return policy on these things because clairsonic is so confident in them I guess. 

I know this answer may seem a bit random but I bought a stem of an Aloa Vera plant from a local market as I'd heard the benefits were amazing for the skin irritations, however, it felt so cool on my skin that after a hot day, I applied it all over my face to cool down. Later I put my make-up on top and it just glided on smoothly and felt better than any primer i'd ever used.

My most recent purchases would be 3 Colour Tattoos by Maybelline, 2 Vinyl Max lipgloss by Rimmel and 1 Essie nail polish. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Psylan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My most recent purchases would be 3 Colour Tattoos by Maybelline, 2 Vinyl Max lipgloss by Rimmel and 1 Essie nail polish. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I just bought a color tattoo too!!

Originally Posted by lovelywhim /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just received another Innisfree Green Tea Mineral Mist in the mail that I ordered after I ran out a couple of weeks ago. I also grabbed a few samples from Sephora the other day (Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hour blush in Exposed, Algenist concentrated reconstructive serum, and the Aquolina Pink Sugar perfume).
I love the Algenist concentrated serum. You need so little and it's made the biggest difference on my skin. A small sample vial lasted me almost 3 months.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Basically what the consultant told me was that if you have the 2 you won't need to exfoliate with any other product ever, just use it on the higher setting once a week. With the mia one you MIGHT need to exfoliate with a product once a week. I went with the mia because I think it will more than satisfy my needs. He also said if I think I want the other one, I can always exchange it to upgrade. Most stores have an AMAZING return policy on these things because clairsonic is so confident in them I guess. 
Interesting, thanks!  I use exfoliators on a regular basis so may just go with the mia. 

Originally Posted by Dots /img/forum/go_quote.gif

sorry, I know you were asking someone else but hope you don't mind me sharing my opinion as well...

I haven't tried the original Mia but waited a while and got the two. Honestly, I can't tell the difference between the two speeds (maybe I'm doing something incorrectly?) If I purchased it again, I would save the extra money and just get the original. That's just me though.
Yes, I'm thinking I'll go with the original and save the money.  Thanks!

Wet N Wild Color Icon Shimmer single eyeshadows in: Trashed, Platinum, Nutty, and Stagedive

Wet N Wold Mega Last Lip Color lipsticks in Cherry Bomb, Cinnamon Spice and Purty Persimmon

Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate in shade 14

Wet N Wild Fergie nail color in Glamorous

Sinful Colors nail polish in Nirvana

Spoiled by Wet N Wild nail polish in Jewelry Heist, Ants in My Pants, My Saturn Broke Down, I'm Ba-Roque, and My Silicone Popped (lol).

I swapped my viva la juicy perfume for a revlon bitten balm and stain in darling and a mac shadow in seedy pearl

I recently purchased the 3 popular Sugarpill eyeshadow palettes and a couple of eyelashes from their website. They are AWSOME!! We dont have Sugarpill in Australia and i heard sooo many good reviews about them which made me want their products. I wanted to order more eyelahes but most were sold out!

I recently added ELF concealer palettes and the Makeup Clutch palette to my makeup artist kit. Best decision ever :-D

I just bought Stila Convertible Color in Onyx @hautelook along with a Bleeding Heart Cosmetics Fat Lip Mineral Volume Lipstick in Amore on the 21st. Then went over to Ulta's website and picked up some Murad Cleanser and NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Rocky Mountain Green along with a couple of other items. I also got the PIXI Ultimate Face Palette at Target for 12.00 on clearance last weekend and I am really enjoying it.  
smile.gif

I've been pretty well behaved, but I did buy a random grab bag of 10 sample jars from Glamour Doll Eyes (and they're all gorgeous) and a bottle of Harvey Prince Eau Fling.

My most recent purchase is Buxom Mascara (the twist top) from Sephora and I LOVE it! Ashley xo

I placed a 2nd order from Shea Terra within a week.  Didn't want to wait until the next 30% came out.  Then got an email from Zoya for BOGO polish, so I got 6 polishes for $24, free shipping. Oh and last weekend I made a trip to Sephora and got the Fresh Sugar Coral Glow & Go set, and Fresh Sugar Lemon rollerball, along with a trip to LUSH where I totally behaved.  My husband on the other hand got a $23 hunk of Dirty soap.  Needless to say he had nothing to say about anything I bought the rest of the day.  I'm thinking Sept will have to be no buy for me.

I went to Ulta's clearance section and found an Urban Decay Vintage Eyeshadow in Minx for $9.99 with an additional 20% off. Also got Stila's Stylish in Seoul Travel Palette, Stila's Rockin' in Rio Travel Palette, and NYX's Lipstick in Vitamin.

Did Zoya's BOGO deal as well.

OH MY GOODNESS, I've gone crazy this month. Along with everything I purchased at the beginning of this month, in the last two weeks, I have purchased:

a Revlon cream blush, a Rimmel London bronzer, a Physicians Formula bronzer, a shirt for my dog (so cute!), some Herbal Essences conditioner, a L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Le Balm, a couple of misc. makeup products, three tank tops from Target, two hoodies and a pair of sweatpants from Target, a new purse, two wallets to go with said purse, Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy shampoo & conditioner, She Uemura Cleansing Oil, Kind bars, a Hollister shirt, a pair of mocassians, a pair of black flip flops with bows:), 3 Wet n Wild 8 pan palettes, 2 pairs of American Eagle shoes, 2 bras, a Wet N Wild cream shadow stick, a Redken shampoo for my boyfriend, a L'Oreal Paris lip conditioner, a NYX jumbo eye pencil, a NYX matte lipgloss, a 20 piece makeup lot from a blog sale, 2 Hello Kitty shirts, a Bvlgari Omnia perfume, a Hello Kitty themed Build a Bear, an Evil Shades Cosmetics blogger review kit, an American Eagle shirt, a MAC eyeshadow, CVS giftcards, and the Total Beauty Collection pack.

PLUS: I'm going clothes shopping tomorrow with my mom for new work clothes and shorts and I'm going to Victoria's Secret for new bras and panties and Target for misc. products on Tuesday.

I have a serious problem. . . . :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just got myself a bottle of Marc Jacobs Daisy eau so fresh. It's kinda late tho because it is more like a spring fragrance.

But I had my eye on it ever since it came out, and I got it off eBay half the retail price! I can't ask for more :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back