Most recent purchases?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought Shea Terra Rose Hips Black Soap, 3 whipped shea butters (Bananas & Baobabs, Bourbon Vanilla, and Gingered Pumpkin) and one of the new lip butters in Bananas & Baobabs...should be here by Thursday!
Hooray! We have almost the same order, mine should be here by Thursday, as well. I have really been wanting to try INGLOT and order from their site during this discount but needing to be good, their colors look so pretty.

Does anyone ever go to Tj Maxx or Marshall's (basically the same thing) for beauty stuff? If you don't, you totally should!! They have great brands for so much cheaper than anywhere else. I went yesterday and here's what I got (and i'm sure it varies from store to store):

Oscar Blandi Pronto Wet shampoo and conditioner--$7.99 each

Oscar Blandi dry shampoo--$7.99

Philosophy 3-in-1 shower gels--$12.99

OPI Polishes in One Time Lime and White texture--$2.99 each

Borghese salt scrub--$10

I had to restrain myself so I didn't blow all the money I had, but they had lots more from great brands like BlowPro, DDF, Elizabeth Arden, Shiseido, Joico, Pacifica, Cynthia Rowley, Ahava, Bliss, Gloss Moderne, and lots more! 

I received two Laura Geller whipped bronzers from the LG site yesterday.  The very same day I saw the same two bronzers on Hautelook for only $18 each, which was disappointing for me.  I have an order placed for a couple UD temporary tattoos from the recent sale, which I'm waiting on.  I am also waiting on the Myglam bag & a Dermstore order which should arrive on Fri.  THe DS order has a mystery bag, a Kevyn Aucoin pencil sharpener, and a Deborah Lipmman base coat.  I'm mostly looking fwd to the Dermstore mystery bag.  Love those things

Originally Posted by JamieO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does anyone ever go to Tj Maxx or Marshall's (basically the same thing) for beauty stuff? If you don't, you totally should!! They have great brands for so much cheaper than anywhere else. I went yesterday and here's what I got (and i'm sure it varies from store to store):

Borghese salt scrub--$10

I had to restrain myself so I didn't blow all the money I had, but they had lots more from great brands like BlowPro, DDF, Elizabeth Arden, Shiseido, Joico, Pacifica, Cynthia Rowley, Ahava, Bliss, Gloss Moderne, and lots more! 
That's where I got my gloss moderne masque!

Originally Posted by JamieO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Borghese salt scrub--$10

The Ross in my area has the Oscar Blandi's for $4.99 whenever there's new inventory in. They don't last long. I'm still looking for some Gloss Moderne, but haven't found any in my local discount retailers.. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by shandimessmer /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just bought the Wet N Wild 8-pan palette in Blue Had Me At Hello. And then I made a purchase for 5 Beautyfix products from Birchbox with my 20% off anniversary code. And then I got a $10 CVS giftcard for free from Mypoints. It was a good day:)
I am buying 5 beautyfix products from Birchbox today with my anniversary code too! I am only paying $10 after my points are applied :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Item #
Qty
Price(USD$)

Amount(USD$)

Description
samples/ samples
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup/ samples
Cover FX Clearprep FX Matte Foundation Primer and Anti-Acne Treatment/ samples
Laura Mercier/ Tinted Moisturizer Crème Compact Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen deluxe sample in Sand
SEPHORA COLLECTION/ Happy Birthday Beautiful U.S. Only Fresh Sugar Kisses Mini Lip Duo
Urban Decay/ Eyeshadow Primer Potion Vintage Threesome Eyeshadow Primer Potion Vintage Threesome
Benefit Cosmetics/ POREfessionally Pretty POREfessionally Pretty

Sephora:

Benefit Cosmetics POREfessionally Pretty

and

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Vintage Threesome

Plus my birthday gift and a Laura Mericer compact deluxe sample

Looking forward to getting this in a few days!

I only got one thing recently so far but i'm IN LOVE with it! It's Too Faced shadow insurance in "Lemon Drop". I have crazy red oily vainy lids and this makes my lids look like they're normal and not diseased with a zombie virus. I do plan on picking up a MAC Lipglass in "Pink Lemonade" very soon however :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by KatieM12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I only got one thing recently so far but i'm IN LOVE with it! It's Too Faced shadow insurance in "Lemon Drop". I have crazy red oily vainy lids and this makes my lids look like they're normal and not diseased with a zombie virus. I do plan on picking up a MAC Lipglass in "Pink Lemonade" very soon however :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
you should try the Mac Paint Pots in Painterly!! It gives really nice "normal" looking lids, and I fell asleep with mine on and it held EVERYTHING in place. That made me an instant convert.

Also, zombie virus? heh

Originally Posted by MollyC2153 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

you should try the Mac Paint Pots in Painterly!! It gives really nice "normal" looking lids, and I fell asleep with mine on and it held EVERYTHING in place. That made me an instant convert.

Also, zombie virus? heh
So it's not really a zombie virus...but they definitely look concerning to most people. lol sorry for the image :/. And I'll definitely have to check it out next time i'm at my MAC counter! Thanks!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm trying to be somewhat good because I know Fall stuff will be coming out soon and The VIB Events should be coming up round October but I went to Sephora and got an OPI for Sephora Nail Glitter Pot in Silver, a make up sponge (lol), Pantone Nail Lacquer in Violet (don't really like purples but this one os is pretty...I think I just realized it is kinda close to the DL in the SS Box), a new Smashbox Lip Gloss Set in Luxe/Chic, an Algenist Sample, and an Aug VIB appreciation bag full of samples.

I've just ordered two Palettes From Royal Care cosmetics:

Thats preaty new brand but I already felt in love. My first purchase  from tham was 88 Eye shadow palette (I already mentioned on others Forums)

Link deleted per TOS

As soon as I'm gonna get it I'll write a blog and I will share some pictures:)

I just ordered from Sephora:

TokyoMilk Tainted Love Hand creme

TokyoMilk Lip Elixers in Salted Caramel and La Vie En Rose

Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer spf 40

Anastasia Lash Genius Waterproof Topcoat

Anastasia Brow Enchancing Serum Advanced

Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Indigo and Dark Brown

Hampton Sun Contunuos Mist Sunscreen

Perricone MD No Concealer Concealer

Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream

Pacifica Coconut Pearls Luminizing Lip Quench

Hourglass Film Noir Lash Lacquer

Originally Posted by sasha3000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just ordered from Sephora:

TokyoMilk Tainted Love Hand creme

TokyoMilk Lip Elixers in Salted Caramel and La Vie En Rose

Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer spf 40

Anastasia Lash Genius Waterproof Topcoat

Anastasia Brow Enchancing Serum Advanced

Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Indigo and Dark Brown

Hampton Sun Contunuos Mist Sunscreen

Perricone MD No Concealer Concealer

Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream

Pacifica Coconut Pearls Luminizing Lip Quench

Hourglass Film Noir Lash Lacquer
Nice haul!  I'm loving the Indigo liner by stila - it makes my eyes pop.  I didn't realize Sephora was carrying TokyoMilk.  Uh oh.

Originally Posted by Lulubelle107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nice haul!  I'm loving the Indigo liner by stila - it makes my eyes pop.  I didn't realize Sephora was carrying TokyoMilk.  Uh oh.
Thank you. That stila eyeliner is great. My eyelids tend to get oily and in the heat and humidity, this eyeliner has staying power. Yeah, when I saw the TokyoMilk...

Today I picked up Fran Wilson Nourish My Eyes Eye Pads, Invigorating & Energizing, with Orange and Aloe Extracts at TJMaxx. Excited to try them out!

Just bought Benefit creaseless shadow in Tidal Wave

Benefit creaseless shadow in Strut

the Pore refining head for my Mia Clarisonic

NARS Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil in New Lover

Bliss Steep Clean Mask (This was a separate order)

and got a Mini Laura Mercier tinted compact and a Tarina Tarantino deluxe sample lipgloss (bonus for my Steep Clean purchase) plus six samples

I freaking LOVE Sephora.

I was so bad today. I got: 

A clairsonic mia (!!!!!!!!) 

UD naked foundation (obsessed with this stuff if you haven't had a chance to try the sample seriously get it) 

the benefit sugarlicious set

a set of new brushes 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was so bad today. I got: 

A clairsonic mia (!!!!!!!!) 

UD naked foundation (obsessed with this stuff if you haven't had a chance to try the sample seriously get it) 

the benefit sugarlicious set

a set of new brushes 
Which Mia did you get?  I'm getting one for my birthday and can't decide if I should get a Mia ore Mia2.

Latest posts

Back