Most recent purchases?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have made quite a few purchases in make up this month!  Over $200.00 but it was well worth it.  I use Bare Minerals not only do I use there beauty renewal club which gives you half off but I also get club only sales!  I spent $50 and got over $300 worth of make up due to my special sale and bc it was my bday I got two FREE eye shadows.  I love love love this make up.

I also get birch box and I must say as soon as I opened it and found Alterna color care I jumped on amazon and bought it (cheaper) then scored with  my birch box points for some beauty fixation make up remover free shipping!

My most recent purchases were 3 Garnier cream gels at Rite Aid...between coupons and sales, I paid $1 a piece for them...then off to Walgreens where I scored 3 Herbal Essences conditioners (want to try the no-poo/co wash method) for...yep, you guessed it, $1 a piece after coupons and sales..Yay $6 and change and I'm a happy girl! 

Hit the UD online sale and bought some Vintage Eyeshadows--Sellout and Secret Service.  I was amazed by my restraint so I went shopping on Piperlime (not as restrained, oops).

I just received another Innisfree Green Tea Mineral Mist in the mail that I ordered after I ran out a couple of weeks ago. I also grabbed a few samples from Sephora the other day (Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hour blush in Exposed, Algenist concentrated reconstructive serum, and the Aquolina Pink Sugar perfume).

I just ordered two Tokidoki pallets  from Sephora. They were $4 a piece. I guess Sephora isn't going to be carrying their products anymore. I've never tried their products before, but at $4 for an eye shadow quad and blush I'm willing to take a chance. If I swatch them and don't like them I'll just include them in a circle swap.

I used promo code

V436CB for 10% off, VIB's only though.

Thx to the UD sale -Lip Love Honey-Infused Lip Therapy -Lipstick in Gash, Confession and Apocalypse -Vegan Palette, Black Palette and feminie Palette Also Neutrogena Revitalizing lip balms in 3 colors Neutrogena Moistureshine lip gloss Eco-tools bamboo eye brush set Revlon kabuki brush

I hit up the UD sale...again. BAD, I know, but I ordered 3 more lipsticks and 3 more eyeshadow singles because they sent me a $10 off coupon. So for that many products for $40, I feel like its not bad. 

UD Sale: I bought 14 (yes...14) vintage eye-shadows.  Most of them are the discontinued shades but a few were ones I wanted for awhile.  I got Roach, Lounge, Kiddie Pool, Maui Wowie, Purple Haze, Azphyxia, Dashiki, Cherry, Goddess, Vapor, Stalker, ABC Gum, X, and Blaze.

Then, there was a Sephora order for a few essentials: Clarins UV Plus HP sunscreen, and Josie Maran's Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter.  I love her body butter and buy a refill almost each month.  I also got a 100-pt sample of the Algenist Firming & Lifting Cream and a deluxe size sample of Dr. Brandt's "Glow" Ruby Laser Technology kit.  These are truly deluxe sized - each bottle was .25mL. Sephora sells a .50 mL kit for $65 so getting half for free is great!

In an earlier Sephora order I had bought Smoked Palette (by Urban Decay), and a 1 oz Amore Pacific Treatment Cleansing Foam.  I also used a 100 pts for another Algenist Firming and Lifting Cream and Murad Complete Reform serum and Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture for Eyes deluxe sample duo.  I like the eye cream and the sample lasts forever (I have stock piled a few of these duos).  And the AmorePacific cleanser is AMAZING!

The last thing I ordered was from Drugstore.com.  They had a great sample bag by Mara Hoffman if you spent $75 - and then Ebates had 11% cashback so I went for it.  (I'm so easy.)  I bought an Urban Decay Good Karma Shading Brush, UD Stardust Eyeshadow (Diamond Dog), the Fresh Hesperides Giftset, and Essie Luxe Effects in Shine of the Times.  I'm still waiting for this to arrive - and it comes with three really good samples to boot.  

The Mara Hoffman Phoenix bag from that Drugstore.com order arrived already. It's pretty nice and the samples are AWESOME!  Truly deluxe sized - all of them!  The included samples are: Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Conditoner, Dr. Brandt flexitone BB Cream, a full-size Stila Waterproof Liquid Liner (in Indigo), Dr. Dennis Gross tanning towel, Nick Chavez Volumizing Mist, ~H20 Plus Sea Salt Hydrating body lotion, Juice Beauty Antioxidant serum, Too Faced LaghGASM mascara, a Murad Clarifying Face Wash, and Jonathon Product "Dirt" Texture Paste.  It also comes with a $5 gift card.

I'm having a lot of fun with my goodies.  You have no idea!

Originally Posted by eLLah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Tokidoki and Hello Kitty haul from Sephora :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Feeling rather childish and girly

• tokidoki Gelato Lip Balm Stain in Ciao Ciao
  • tokidoki Gelato Lip Balm Stain in Donutella
  • tokidoki Gelato Lip Balm Stain in Mozzerella
  • tokidoki Pitture Brush Set
  • Hello Kitty Graffiti Eyeshadow and Blush Palette
  • Hello Kitty Hello Pretty Palette
plus lots of sample ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm sad that tokidoki will no longer be sold at Sephora, so I decided to stock up on some fave. (pshh they are on sale for up to 50% right now)
Omg, Ima have to hit Sephora tonight (or in a couple hours during a break!) yay! But I'm sad that they're no longer carrying this line... a lot of their stuff is really cute, and I think it's almost as good as Urban.

I caved and bought a bunch of Tokidoki products this morning as well as a few needed items from Sephora

tokidoki Nail Confetti & Nail Art Stickers-Savanna $4

tokidoki Arte Palette - Lion Pappa $4

tokidoki Arte Palette - Vegas $4

tokidoki Gelato Lip Balm Stain- Pink Martini $3

tokidoki Gelato Lip Balm Stain-Donutella $3

Anastasia Brow Prep $10

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Vintage Threesome $22

Fresh Sugar Kisses Mini Lip Duo (Birthday Gift)

Ouidad Climate Control® Heat & Humidity Gel 100 points

Samples

Ouidad Salon Series Mediterranean Bay Leaf Exfoliating Hair & Scalp Treatment deluxe sample

Cover FX Clearprep FX Matte Foundation Primer and Anti-Acne Treatment

Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Foundation Primer

ALTERNA Bamboo UV+ Color Protection Vibrant Color Shampoo

This stuff's all in the mail, and I can't WAIT to get it!

From Etsy:

Lush Lacquer's Mr.Bubble and Salt n' Peppa

From HauteLook:

Neo Hair Tools curling iron (originally $280, got it for $49!)

NYX One Night in Morocco palette

NYX Tango with Bronzing Stix Tango & Highlight

From an unnamed nail art supply store:

Striping tape

2mm gold square studs

large loose silver glitter

From Cherry Culture:

9 polishes! Various brands (NYX, LA Girl, Milani) all glitters except for one pastel creme yellow :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last month I bought a lifesaver for this heat & humidity we're having now - Anastasia's Lash Genius. Works really well on my oily eyelids. Very delighted with this product and have deemed it HG material:) Also, I just started Latisse so I hope this will give me more defined eyes without being a slave to mascara.

Originally Posted by LAtPoly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

UD Sale: I bought 14 (yes...14) vintage eye-shadows.  Most of them are the discontinued shades but a few were ones I wanted for awhile.  I got Roach, Lounge, Kiddie Pool, Maui Wowie, Purple Haze, Azphyxia, Dashiki, Cherry, Goddess, Vapor, Stalker, ABC Gum, X, and Blaze.

Then, there was a Sephora order for a few essentials: Clarins UV Plus HP sunscreen, and Josie Maran's Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter.  I love her body butter and buy a refill almost each month.  I also got a 100-pt sample of the Algenist Firming & Lifting Cream and a deluxe size sample of Dr. Brandt's "Glow" Ruby Laser Technology kit.  These are truly deluxe sized - each bottle was .25mL. Sephora sells a .50 mL kit for $65 so getting half for free is great!

In an earlier Sephora order I had bought Smoked Palette (by Urban Decay), and a 1 oz Amore Pacific Treatment Cleansing Foam.  I also used a 100 pts for another Algenist Firming and Lifting Cream and Murad Complete Reform serum and Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture for Eyes deluxe sample duo.  I like the eye cream and the sample lasts forever (I have stock piled a few of these duos).  And the AmorePacific cleanser is AMAZING!

The last thing I ordered was from Drugstore.com.  They had a great sample bag by Mara Hoffman if you spent $75 - and then Ebates had 11% cashback so I went for it.  (I'm so easy.)  I bought an Urban Decay Good Karma Shading Brush, UD Stardust Eyeshadow (Diamond Dog), the Fresh Hesperides Giftset, and Essie Luxe Effects in Shine of the Times.  I'm still waiting for this to arrive - and it comes with three really good samples to boot.  

The Mara Hoffman Phoenix bag from that Drugstore.com order arrived already. It's pretty nice and the samples are AWESOME!  Truly deluxe sized - all of them!  The included samples are: Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Conditoner, Dr. Brandt flexitone BB Cream, a full-size Stila Waterproof Liquid Liner (in Indigo), Dr. Dennis Gross tanning towel, Nick Chavez Volumizing Mist, ~H20 Plus Sea Salt Hydrating body lotion, Juice Beauty Antioxidant serum, Too Faced LaghGASM mascara, a Murad Clarifying Face Wash, and Jonathon Product "Dirt" Texture Paste.  It also comes with a $5 gift card.

I'm having a lot of fun with my goodies.  You have no idea!
I picked up that Mara Hoffman bag too! It did have good samples and the bag was so different. i loved the neon on it  since its trendy but I don't have to wear type thing. Beauty.com usually have some good sample bags. Enjoy all your goodies!

Went to Walmart last night and walked out with 7 bottles of nail polish:

Maybelline Color Show nail laquer in:

Pinkalicious

Onyx Rush

Audacious Asphalt

Impeccable Greys

Chiffon Chic

Essie brand nail polish in Sand Tropez

Hard Candy brand nail polish in Matte Top Coat

Picked up the following today (all MAC):

Show-Off Brow Set

Undercurrent Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner

Petrol Blue Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner

Love Nectar lustreglass

Mahogany lip liner- gave that to my mom

Bombshell frost lipstick

Angel frost lipstick

Please Me matte lipstick

Honeylove matte lipstick

Pink Plaid matte lipstick

Fashion City sheen supreme lipstick

Bare Again sheen supreme lipstick

Full Speed sheen supreme lipstick

Coral Bliss (LE) cremesheen lipstick

Fanfare cremesheen lipstick

Moth to Flame dazzleglass

Girl's Delight dazzleglass

Extra Amps dazzleglass

Smile dazzleglass

Money Honey dazzleglass

Originally Posted by Beautiijunkii /img/forum/go_quote.gif

All MAC unless otherwise noted:

I picked up the following a couple of days ago:

Snob lipstick

Enchantress lipglass

Steppin' Out dazzleglass

Instant Gold lustreglass

Saint Germain lipstick

Pink Pearl Pop (LE lipstick, Cremesheen + Pearl collection)

Big ass EDIT: I forgot to post all of my NYX stuff:

2 Medium Brown 914 lipliners

Earth Tone 823 lipliner

Brown Cafe 821 lipliner

Chestnut 833 lipliner - dead on dupe for a MAC lipliner also named Chestnut (coincidence?)

Rose Brown 814 lipliner

Exspresso 820 lipliner

and 2 other lipliners that got mixed in with my other ones and I can't remember the names.

Eyeshadows:

Kiwi - beautiful green

Red Head - hot red

Golden Dune - sparkly brown

Exotic Green - deep, lush forrest green with sparkle

Sparkling Cedar - gorgeous, frosty beige with glitter

I just bought the Wet N Wild 8-pan palette in Blue Had Me At Hello. And then I made a purchase for 5 Beautyfix products from Birchbox with my 20% off anniversary code. And then I got a $10 CVS giftcard for free from Mypoints. It was a good day:)

I bought Shea Terra Rose Hips Black Soap, 3 whipped shea butters (Bananas & Baobabs, Bourbon Vanilla, and Gingered Pumpkin) and one of the new lip butters in Bananas & Baobabs...should be here by Thursday!

Back