Most recent purchases?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Always a good idea. I really do like her shadows and Control Freak. Which reminds me, I have money to burn so I'm getting a full size Control Freak right now.
Oh I keep meaning to try control freak, but I had such a stockpile of eye primer or so long, I never got around to ordering it. Next time! 

Originally Posted by Dots /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have been eyeing the Tarte Amazonian Foundation for a bit, but decided to get the concealer from them in Tan and then I saw a new Urban Decay Foundation which seems to be out for a limited edition (maybe they are waiting to see the response) but the color was great and it seemed thinner and not chalky which was nice, a Macadamia Oil Hair Kit, two Revlon Lip Butters, and I think that is basically everything interesting.
I didn't know the UD foundation was LE. Hmph, now I don't even want to try it, I'd hate to fall in love with an LE foundation.

Ooh yay! I got the UD Naked Foundation, too and am super excited to try it, it just feels different. However, I am gonna wait till next week to try it when I am back in town. Hope we both love it!
I am so excited to try it! I am regretting not buying the Naked brush for it though so I think I will be buying one of those soon.

I didn't know the UD foundation was LE. Hmph, now I don't even want to try it, I'd hate to fall in love with an LE foundation.
Oh lol, I don't know if the foundation is limited edition, just their sign said something like LE while quantities last, maybe it was the packaging or something, but it felt good when I tried it on my hand, will actually try it in a week when I am back.

I am so excited to try it! I am regretting not buying the Naked brush for it though so I think I will be buying one of those soon.
I was thinking I might get the brush, too. Did you try it yet? I can usually hold off on trying products till I get around to it, but it is driving me nuts to try this one yet...grrr!! I really hope it works well!!

I was thinking I might get the brush, too. Did you try it yet? I can usually hold off on trying products till I get around to it, but it is driving me nuts to try this one yet...grrr!! I really hope it works well!!
I know I really want the brush and I regret not getting it. I haven't tried it yet, I ordered mine online because my store was out of my color.

I bought Revlon's PhotoReady foundation. It's pretty good overall. However, still disappointed in their color selection.

Actually, you're right. I hadn't thought about it but Sephoras tend to be quite sizable compared to many other NYC stores!! I got Benefit Moisturizer-needed a refill and this is my favorite stuff. It's the perfect consistency for my face and it comes in the CUTEST glass jar. Nars blush in Deep Throat- Because I'm a sucker for cheek color and I love Nars blushes. Benefit creaseless cream shadow- in skinny jeans which is like a silvery grey Stila Smudge Crayon in smoke- looks like a mac shadestick I used to have and LOVED Omnia Crystal by Bvlgari- actually sampled this in my bb and loved it! Then I got a sample of Amore Pacific's Vitalizing Masque and Full Blown Volume Mascara by Laura Mercier I still have points for another big sample next time I go back!! Yay Sephora, this is why I LOVE you.
Oh! The Benefit Cream always looks super cute! They always seem to have it in little mini sample sets and seems so cute and old fashioned looking. Never tried it though! You're right, The Omnia Crystal did smell good, I was surprised I liked that one actually. It just smells pretty!

Oh! The Benefit Cream always looks super cute! They always seem to have it in little mini sample sets and seems so cute and old fashioned looking. Never tried it though!

You're right, The Omnia Crystal did smell good, I was surprised I liked that one actually. It just smells pretty!
I'm a big fan of that cream. I used it in the store a while ago and fell in love. It's pricey but it lasts foreverrrr.

I just got my ELF order today! 2 new blushes...Giddy gold and pink passion. Giddy gold makes a nice rose-gold highlighter. It looks good mixed with the pink passion and I'm nota pink kinda girl. 6 black cream liners to keep til the next 50% off sale.

I bought Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Foundation. Love the foundation but HATE the packaging, no pump! 

Oh! The Benefit Cream always looks super cute! They always seem to have it in little mini sample sets and seems so cute and old fashioned looking. Never tried it though!

You're right, The Omnia Crystal did smell good, I was surprised I liked that one actually. It just smells pretty!
Those vintage-looking skincare products from Benefit are some of the best things they have going. Ordinarily I don't care much for Benefit--I think a lot of it is hype wrapped in cute packaging, though I like some of the lipsticks--but the new brightenign formulas seem to live up to their promise.

I wan't planning on buying anymore since my shopping spree's at Ulta last month, but I ended up ordering the QVC Test Tube, and will part it out to friends/trade most likely.  Then I found this from Tarte for $45 and ordered 2.  I'll give at least one of them for a Christmas gift though.

Those vintage-looking skincare products from Benefit are some of the best things they have going. Ordinarily I don't care much for Benefit--I think a lot of it is hype wrapped in cute packaging, though I like some of the lipsticks--but the new brightenign formulas seem to live up to their promise.
You all are talking me into checking it out. I will look at the creams next time and I have been wanting to try out the Watts Up.

You all are talking me into checking it out. I will look at the creams next time and I have been wanting to try out the Watts Up.
I love the Benefit skincare!  I started out with the trial pack for $24, 6 minis.  I ended up buying the full size Triple Performing Facial Emulsion.

Originally Posted by Lisa N /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love the Benefit skincare!  I started out with the trial pack for $24, 6 minis.  I ended up buying the full size Triple Performing Facial Emulsion.
lurve the lotion. It's saving my butt right now because I'm sun burned!

Oh, and Tarte is having friends and family right now, 30% off everything on the website (excluding sale items).

Oh, and Tarte is having friends and family right now, 30% off everything on the website (excluding sale items).
Omg! Thanks so much for letting us know, I'm both excited and nervous, I could get in a lot of trouble ordering stuff. I wonder when it is going on until...

Omg! Thanks so much for letting us know, I'm both excited and nervous, I could get in a lot of trouble ordering stuff. I wonder when it is going on until...
It goes until Monday the 6th.

Back