Most recent purchases?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Most recent Spree!

~ Chanel Lumiere D'Artifices Beiges

~ Napoleon Perdis Lipgloss in "Coral Island"

~ Paula Dorf Lipstick in "Luscious"

~ Too Faced Chocolate Soleil in "Milk Chocolate"

~ Too Faced Absolutely Invisible Candlelight translucent powder

~ MAC Studio Fix powder foundation in NW15

~ Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Lash Extension System

~ Anastasia Golden Blond brow powder duo

~ Too Faced Smokey Eye palette

~ MAC Paint Pot in "BlackGround"

~ MAC eyeshadows in "Pink Venus" & "Contrast"

Just bought a eyeshadow in cafe from Lancome. I'm excited to try a more natural color!

I have to preface this with the sound and solid fact: Etsy is evil. I have drunk her Kool-Aid and cannot turn back...

1 bronzer

1 illuminator/highlighter

1 blush

4 full size shadows

6 lip tints

3 lip balms (I claim health reasons on this one. My sleep apnea treatment dries my lips up. I sleep better with some balm.)

7 samples of shadow; 2 blush samples; 1 sample each of foundation and finishing veil

3 perfume samples

4 samples of bath salts

1 8-ounce jar lemon-lime bath salts

5 1-pound bags of orange, lemon, lime, geranium, and patchouli bath salts

12 bath fizzers

4 solid lotion tins and 1 solid lotion stick

Perfume: Stormy Nights, Satsuma, Karma replica, Sugar Lemon, Juniper, Midnight Tryst, Lemon Verbena, Frozen margarita, Sugared Citrus, Spicy Lime (that wonderful vendor also sent me two full size scents with the Lime!)

1 shampoo bar in Lime Margarita

1 hair bun maker

...I hate myself! Damn Etsy.

Mrs. Gaeul, your little hijabi avatar is adorable!

I have a certifiable case of African Muslima envy. In recent years there has been a wave of refugees making a home and life in Buffalo, and no one can rock color and pattern like these ladies! Their dresses are full and flowing, their headscarves magnificent--the ladies look like queens, and their fabrics are jewel-toned, bright and rich. I'd give my eyeteeth to get me a dress like some of the ladies wear, and I'm not even a Muslima!

I was bad last night when the lippies from MAC's By Request collection popped up.  I wasn't too bad, at least.

I finally got my hands on a tube of Candy Yum-Yum, one of the few MAC lipstick's I have lemminged over for a long time.  I also grabbed a tube of Rocker.

Ordered a set of 6 OCC loose pigments from beauty.com.  I've really been enjoying their lip tars so wanted to give the pigments a try.

I recently hauled

• Nars blush in Amore
  • Korres lip butter in pomegrante
  • 2 UO nail polishes
  • Kiehls lip balm
  • one by one mascara
  • mega plush mascara
  • NYC bronzer
  • Milani shadoweyez pencil

yikes.

Sigh.  Each month I seem to have a theme and this month it's loose pigments.  Just placed an order at The All Natural Face for their deluxe sampler pack which includes foundation/blush/eye shadow plus 2 brushes.  Also ordered their eye primer and fixative.  On the plus side, it was all 20% off and reasonably priced to begin with.

Originally Posted by Lulubelle107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sigh.  Each month I seem to have a theme and this month it's loose pigments.  Just placed an order at The All Natural Face for their deluxe sampler pack which includes foundation/blush/eye shadow plus 2 brushes.  Also ordered their eye primer and fixative.  On the plus side, it was all 20% off and reasonably priced to begin with.
Google Fyrinnae and you'll go crazy there. Beautiful stuff. Another good one is Glamour Doll Eyes ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Google Fyrinnae and you'll go crazy there. Beautiful stuff. Another good one is Glamour Doll Eyes ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Enabler;-)

I was browsing BftE yesterday.  I think the enormous selection on the indie sites actually works in my favor, as I find myself too overwhelmed to make a decision.  Hence the sampler pack where I had to only decide on the foundation shade. 

Originally Posted by Lulubelle107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Enabler;-)

I was browsing BftE yesterday.  I think the enormous selection on the indie sites actually works in my favor, as I find myself too overwhelmed to make a decision.  Hence the sampler pack where I had to only decide on the foundation shade. 
Haha, sorry. I just think it's fun to use them. I also play mad scientist and mix my pigments to make pretty new colors.

120 eye color palette on ebay. 11.99 with shipping.

Flaunt lipgloss and champagne eyeshadow from Victoria's Secret

Recent Dr. Dennis Gross spree:

Product Price Quantity Total Discount   Alpha Beta® Daily Face Peel $128.00 1 $128.00 $12.80   All-In-One Tinted Moisturizer Sunscreen SPF 15 $44.00 1 $44.00 $4.40   Purifying Bath Crystals with Himalayan Salt $20.00 1 $20.00 $2.00   Age Erase Recovery Mask with Mega 10 Plus $48.00 1 $48.00 $4.80   EZ4U Facial Towelettes $22.00 1 $22.00 $2.20   All-in-One Cleanser with Toner $14.00 1 $14.00 $1.40   Hydra-Pure® Oil Free Moisture - Deluxe Sample $0.00 1 $0.00 $0.00   Age Erase Moisture w/ Mega 10 for Eyes - Deluxe Sample $0.00 1 $0.00 $0.00   Web Order Thank You Cards, 4x6 $0.00 1 $0.00 $0.00
Can't wait, it should be here on Friday! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Tokidoki and Hello Kitty haul from Sephora :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Feeling rather childish and girly

• tokidoki Gelato Lip Balm Stain in Ciao Ciao
  • tokidoki Gelato Lip Balm Stain in Donutella
  • tokidoki Gelato Lip Balm Stain in Mozzerella
  • tokidoki Pitture Brush Set
  • Hello Kitty Graffiti Eyeshadow and Blush Palette
  • Hello Kitty Hello Pretty Palette
plus lots of sample ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm sad that tokidoki will no longer be sold at Sephora, so I decided to stock up on some fave. (pshh they are on sale for up to 50% right now)

All MAC unless otherwise noted:

I picked up the following a couple of days ago:

Snob lipstick

Enchantress lipglass

Steppin' Out dazzleglass

Instant Gold lustreglass

Saint Germain lipstick

Pink Pearl Pop (LE lipstick, Cremesheen + Pearl collection)

Big ass EDIT: I forgot to post all of my NYX stuff:

2 Medium Brown 914 lipliners

Earth Tone 823 lipliner

Brown Cafe 821 lipliner

Chestnut 833 lipliner - dead on dupe for a MAC lipliner also named Chestnut (coincidence?)

Rose Brown 814 lipliner

Exspresso 820 lipliner

and 2 other lipliners that got mixed in with my other ones and I can't remember the names.

Eyeshadows:

Kiwi - beautiful green

Red Head - hot red

Golden Dune - sparkly brown

Exotic Green - deep, lush forrest green with sparkle

Sparkling Cedar - gorgeous, frosty beige with glitter

Damn girl! U did some damage! lol now I don't feel so bad. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Bflopolska /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have to preface this with the sound and solid fact: Etsy is evil. I have drunk her Kool-Aid and cannot turn back...

1 bronzer

1 illuminator/highlighter

1 blush

4 full size shadows

6 lip tints

3 lip balms (I claim health reasons on this one. My sleep apnea treatment dries my lips up. I sleep better with some balm.)

7 samples of shadow; 2 blush samples; 1 sample each of foundation and finishing veil

3 perfume samples

4 samples of bath salts

1 8-ounce jar lemon-lime bath salts

5 1-pound bags of orange, lemon, lime, geranium, and patchouli bath salts

12 bath fizzers

4 solid lotion tins and 1 solid lotion stick

Perfume: Stormy Nights, Satsuma, Karma replica, Sugar Lemon, Juniper, Midnight Tryst, Lemon Verbena, Frozen margarita, Sugared Citrus, Spicy Lime (that wonderful vendor also sent me two full size scents with the Lime!)

1 shampoo bar in Lime Margarita

1 hair bun maker

...I hate myself! Damn Etsy.

Originally Posted by morre22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am so excited to try it! I am regretting not buying the Naked brush for it though so I think I will be buying one of those soon.
I got a sample of the foundation and I'm so glad it's not LE. I absolutely LOVE IT. I've been using up a mix of the samples I recieved but I was matched to 7.0.  I have very oily skin but it seems to be working nice regardless and seems to wear very well so far. I plan to purchase it later on this week or next when I run out of my sample. I love how it feels but it was a tricky foundation to match. The undertones don't stand out obviously until you wear it and it settles.  My skin looks so amazing and it surprisingly looked better on me than MUFE HD foundation. 

Okay, most recent purchases now:

A bunch of the new L'oreal Infallibles e/s

UD Smokey Palette

3 Elle eyeshadows (can't wait to test trial these babies)

Hello Kitty Compact Mirror

and from the By Request e/s Moth Brown. I order 3 of these but I have wanted Moth Brown for years. 

I'm very proud of this order: at CVS they finally have a few shades of the new Milani e/s so last week so I got two, I used a coupon of $5 of a $15 beauty purchase, a $5 cash back from spending $50 the previous quarter, a $2.00 of a purchase of two Milani products and WnW were buy one get one 1/2 off so I also got two of the 6 eyeshadow palettes, my total: $5.48.  I saved $14.50
icon_cheesygrin.gif
. I'm still smug about that one lol.

Back