MUT Care Package Giveaway

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Favorite right now is the Kat Von D Shade + Light Palette. It is the first contouring thing that has ever worked on my pale skin and looked good!

Hands down Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage and a small, pointy brush.  It is the one product I use if I am just running errands or getting ready for a special event.  I love it!

My current favorite is Zoya nail polish and the base coat Anchor and the top coat Armor. I just started using them, and my manicure looked good for 5 days, which is longer than usual for me.

Mine is Wei to Go Ideal Skin Perfect Finish. It has medium-full coverage without being cakey and comes in only 3 shades yet the Light shade is actually light enough for actual pale people.

My current favorite is Be A Bombshell single shadow in Tempted. I would have never chosen the lovely orange/coral shade for myself, but BoxyCharm knew just what I needed to make my blue eyes pop!

My current favorite is Tarte's light camera lashes mascara. It makes my super short lashes look really long and lovely.

Great idea! One of my favorite lipsticks is by Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick in Insatiable Ivory.

I'm currently obsessed with Benefit's Big Easy liquid-to-powder makeup. It's moisturizing but lightweight, and provides excellent coverage. Plus it's the only "shade adjusting" makeup I've used that doesn't pull yellow or orange on my super-pale skin! Miracle product!!   :luv:

My current favorite makeup item is my too faced natural eye palette. Its been my favorite for years and it was a gift from one of my best friends who passed away recently so it means a lot plus it works great for my simple everyday looks

Bobbi Brown Mascara!! No flaking or racoon eyes and my lashes look perfectly long and black!! Never leave home without it!!!

My current favorite makeup product is Benefit Big Easy Bigger than BB! It is my holy grail BB cream and I use it every day, most days skipping any other full face products except blush! It is wonderful, has a powder-perfect finish, is the perfect shade, and you don't need much at all! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Also I shared it on FB!

My Favorite Makeup product is Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara. It adds lash fillers and fibers.

Dior Skinflash Radiance Booster Pen. Best. Concealer. Ever! The vanilla glow shade is a perfect color match for me right now and it doesn't crease under my eyes. LOVE! 

My current favorite makeup item is Nyx Liquid Liner. I got this in my PopSugar forever ago but just recently got around to testing it out. The brush is amazingly thin so I can create really nice wings with it and it doesn't transfer to my lids like some liners tend to. I love when a product is both super affordable and an amazing performer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back