MUT Care Package Giveaway

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bite Beauty's Luminous Creme Lipstick in Retsina is my absolute fave for an all natural nude/pink color.  It looks amazing on my super-see-through skin and helps make me appear more put together instantly.  It's very low-maintenance for a lipstick; I lovers it!

My current favorite makeup product is the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments.  I got a set of mini's for Christmas and am loving all of the colors.  I really like how it feels like a lip balm but also gives a little bit of color.

I can already see that I am going to love this group, not just for the giveaways, but also for all of the different topics. I think I have found my go to site. My most favorite make-up product right now is Birchbox's Coastal Scents Revealed 2 Palette. I have another favorite, that isn't make-up, but a hair product instead, it is Beauty Protector protect and oil. Product is like ac miracle cream for hair. Between my favorite make-up and hair product, having a night on the town with these two items gives me the confidence I need to feel good about myself.

My current favorite makeup is Vapour Beauty`s Multi Use Blush because you can use it as a blush, eyeshadow, and a lipstick.

I have posted to Facebook about this contest. My favorite makeup is Em Cosmetics Lengthening Mascara because it is a bold black and it gets to all my lashes.

I'm currently addicted to my NYX butter glosses in Creme Brulee, Vanilla Cream Pie, and Angel Food Cake.  Lip colors aren't usually particularly flattering on me, and all three of these shades look absolutely amazing on me.  I don't know how NYX does it! 

The contest is now closed. Thank you all for entering! It has been great reading through everyone's posts. We'll announce the winner soon.

The winner will be announced tomorrow, Wednesday, 3/18 at 10am Pacific. Stay tuned

And the winner is.....@@tessak !!!! Congrats!! We will PM you. Thank you all for participating! Stay tuned for the next giveaway.

winner.jpg

random.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back