MUT Care Package Giveaway

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My current favorite is MAC lipsticks.  I have about 13 now and they are so creamy, long lasting, and come in such a great array of colors.

I don't know how I ever survived without Smashbox's Lid Primer.  The difference between having it and not is night and day!

I've been loving cc creams lately, especially the Tosowoong Makeon ChokChok Shining CC Cushion. I can carry it around with me and re-apply if needed but the air puff that comes with it sucks so i use my Etude House air puff.

So hard to choose!! I am crazy about make up brushes, specifically the Real Techniques ones. They are magnificent and at a great price and quality! As for my favorite make up product I would say it is theBalm Nude 'tude eye shadow palette. I wear that thing almost every time I go out  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My current favourite makeup item is the Hourglass Blush which is streaked with highlighter! 

The first MUT care package is ready to be given away! :luv: As I had mentioned in one of my previous posts, I want to give away the extra products/samples I get from buying various subscription boxes and products. I can't use them all so I much rather give them to a new home and hope someone else can use them or give them to friends and family or someone in need. These will be a mixture of products and samples such as hair care, skin care and makeup from the boxes I subscribe to such as Birchbox, Glossybox, Sample Society, Yuzen, Memebox, Petit Vour, Pop Sugar Must Have, Boxycharm, TestTube etc as well as various other samples from other product purchases of mine. These are unused products/samples. There are no pictures because the content will be a surprise. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

How to Enter

1. Post your current favorite makeup item below.

2. (Optional extra submission) please share this on your Facebook page and respond to this Topic with the note that you shared it on Facebook.

How the winner is chosen

We will use Random.org to determine the winning post number and will contact the winner via PM for the shipping address. This giveaway is open now and runs until March 16th and is open for both USA and non-USA residents.
My favorite makeup item right now is Nars Countor Blush - so smooth and pretty!

My favorite product has to me Urban Decay perversion mascara it's been the only mascara to give me that oopmh...

My current favorite product is Avon Glimmersticks Waterproof Eye Liner in Blackest Night. The only eyeliner I have found for me to last through the day.

I am in love of Bella Bamba from Benefit, the blush. It is just so perfect on my cheeks. It´s make me feel more confident. 

My all time favourite product is Kat Von D's tattoo liner. it stays on all day and never smudges. i love it!!

My current favorite item is the Fresh Sugar tinted lip treatment in Berry

My favorite product right now is Benefit Porefessional.  It is doing a great job of hiding my large pores.  My sample tube is almost gone and I'm getting ready to buy another one from Birchbox.

My current favorite makeup item is my Dr Jart gold label BB cream. I don't think anything will ever take it's place.

Right now I'm obsessed with Julep's Orbital Eyeshadows! They are super glittery and amazing! You don't even need to wet them to get it to be intense!

I love most makeup but my current favorite right now is Benefits "there real" mascara.  Fabulous mascara. I'm sharing this on my facebook page.  Thanks for the giveaway!

The new Roller Lash mascara from Benefit!  I have stick straight eyelashes and this wondertube does the trick! 

My right this moment favorite beauty product came from Ipsy last month - The Hada Labo anti-aging face masks. My skin looks 10 years younger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back