My First Manicure!!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
heyyy ok so I know a lot of you girls have been waiting to hear my updates haha.. sorry it took a while but heres the deal.. my three roomates who wanted to take me to get my makeup done at MAC and then for a mani/pedi wanted to wait until they could all go with me.. well the one girl has been working like a maniac and is never around and was throwing everything off.. so my other 2 roomates have weddings to go to this weekend and needed to get their nails done.. i didnt know this at the time and they asked me to go with them to the grocery store so i agreed.. well 10 minutes later we are at the nail salon haha.. they said it was ok since we werent going to MAC and didnt have time for a pedicure so this was just kind of a trial run.. i agreed since ive been anxiously waiting to see what its like and decided just to get whatever they were getting.. so heres the picture from my first manicure ever !!! im posting a before and after so you can all see just how much of a diff it makes.. i know my before nails were kinda long but its amazing to see the change!!!

dsc01354de1.jpg

nails2gn3.jpg

ok sooo thats what i got
biggrin.gif
now once we started takin pictures my roomates wanted them to look better so they made me put on one of their rings.. the girl whos ring it was kinda has chubby fingers so we thought it would work.. WRONG!!! the ring is totally stuck on my finger now!!! but anyway heres the better picture..

nailsbestjb3.jpg

you can even seee how stuck on there it is!!!!!

so after all that, it was so much fun and i cant wait to go back again
smile.gif

Sorry I am just curious, I thought you said you were straight.

Did you do it just for fun? LOL that's kinda cool. My nails look terrible 'cos I bite them so much
moa.gif
. I would like to get a manicure just the way you got, nails are not that long, I love them!

yes i am straight... i just really wanted to see what it was like and im just gonna be bumming around my apartment this week and next week so i figured it would be fun to see how much i could and couldnt do.. so yes it was just for fun and yes i am straight

They look really good. Did they airbrush the french tip on or did they do that with pink and white acrylic?

im not positive but im pretty sure it was the pink and white acrylic cuz i dont remember them airbrushing anything haha.. they just used this powder stuff???

Eric, manicures are great. I wouldn't make the acrylic nails a habit but a high buff or clear polish on the hands looks good in a male manicure. Working but want color? That's where the pedicure comes in. Show or hide it just by wearing shoes. There are lots of guys out there with painted toes and the huge majority are straight.

heyy thanks everyone!!! yeah i def plan on getting a pedicure next time too
biggrin.gif

holy crap, wow! your nails look awesome. They did a great job, too.

that ring is a bit too small for you methinks
wink.gif

yeah ide hafta agree with you on that one haha.. but update: I GOT IT OFF FINALLY hahaha after almost having to go another day i finally go it off, and it didnt even scratch my nail
biggrin.gif
haha

Ouch, that ring looks like it's cutting off blood vessels! But I love the manicure! Which reminds me, I need to get one too. My cuticles are disgusting.

like i told you yesterday, eric, i think they look HOT! makes me miss my acyrlics even more lol

Very nice! Its def helps make the hands look ladylike
biggrin.gif
, I will ask for less white next time on mine but I still love my nails..

Latest posts

Back