My First Manicure!!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They really look good! I wish I could have acrylics, but I'm a dog groomer so there's no way.

yeahh i think so too!!!! now im trying to decide whether to get them filled in a week and a half or have them taken off.. hmmmmm

they look great Eric! its dangerous for me to look at your 'after' photo again coz i SO miss my gel nails!

eric, once you start getting fills, it gets addicting and it may be quite a while before you return to your regular nails. when u get gel or acrylic nails taken off, if you've had fills for quite a while it is some bit of work to get your nails back to looking good in their natural state. it can take 6 months to a year of sorry looking nails. sooooooooooooooooo, only get fills if you are in it for the long haul, i mean if you want to wear those nails for quite a while then go for it, it is worth it! otherwise, enjoy them the next week or two then get them taken off, just my advice

The nails look fab!
smile.gif
x

thank youuu...

and becka thanks for the advice, i think im prob just going to get them off after another week and then maybe get them again at the end of the summer just for fun
smile.gif

Haha, woah....I wouldnt have realized those were a guys nails if I hadn't looked at your username...

Your nails look great even though I am not a big fan of French style nails - I prefer just regular acrylics with slightly squared off tops. I haven't been getting acrylics for a while - the time and cost was wearing me down. Now I just get a regular manicure at least once a month. Maybe someday I'll get back to it. ENJOY!

Pardon???

Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow Haha, woah....I wouldnt have realized those were a guys nails if I hadn't looked at your username...

eric did you think about getting a french manicure on the toes? (no acrylic just polish). i think that looks REALLY cool !!! never had it done personally but i'd like to

i actually did think about that and i was planning on getting it but we just didnt have enough time... i think thats what im going to get next time unless my roomates outvote me in favor of a brighter color haha
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Becka they look great Eric! its dangerous for me to look at your 'after' photo again coz i SO miss my gel nails!
eric, once you start getting fills, it gets addicting and it may be quite a while before you return to your regular nails. when u get gel or acrylic nails taken off, if you've had fills for quite a while it is some bit of work to get your nails back to looking good in their natural state. it can take 6 months to a year of sorry looking nails. sooooooooooooooooo, only get fills if you are in it for the long haul, i mean if you want to wear those nails for quite a while then go for it, it is worth it! otherwise, enjoy them the next week or two then get them taken off, just my advice

This is my predicament at the momment, but I think my nail grows too fast, because it's been a week and a half for me and they look like they seriously need filling. And if your saying if you take them off it can take 6 month to a year for them to look good again. Yikes,
wacko.gif
That is scary news for me.

yeah i can start to see where mine are growing out now.. im thinkin i have about a week left before i need to get them taken off
frown.gif

Eric you have convinced me that I need to splurge and get my nails done for my brother-in-laws wedding this faul. It's all your fault!

Your ails look very pretty! What a difference a manicure makes. I have yet to get one but someday I will. I want to get a facial and a pedicure too just to see how it is!

Makes me miss my fake nails
frown.gif
I always break them off when I get them though. I am a clutz.

okkk only a few more days til i get these taken off.. any suggestions on what to get when i go back?
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back